April 20, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells very fruity and is super greasy for dry chicks like me. Nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a great product for your arms, legs and feet. I like to use this after shaving. Its very oily and moisturizing. I slather it all over my dry limbs, smells wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Smartgirl

I bought a smaller pot of this stuff and it has a nice, easy scent. I think it's a little overrated as a moisturizer though because a lot of cheaper ones will do just as good a job in my opinion- After exfoliated, all you really need is a plain moisturizer and it's just as good.
On the whole, it works well but is just probably too much $$ for what it does

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Darkholmme

the smell is pretty nice--very much like a ripe mango, though it seems overly sweet. If you're not as picky as I am, it's pleasant enough. The texture, however, is awful. It's oily and thick, and leaves my skin sticky even hours after I put it on. I will not repurchase. Anyone who's interested in a tropical mango scented body butter should check out Alba Hawaii' mango/papaya body body--that absorbs instantly (unlike this one) and has the same lingering, sweet mango scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I don't like the smell of this one at all. It smells like cheap imitation peach. Almost plastic peach. I will not buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

oohhhhh i LOVE this product! this is true mango scent and is very moisturizing. i only need to use a little bit of this to moisturize my whole body. i work at bbw and went into the body shop just to look around but the SA used this on me and i was hooked! i will repurchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by sirin123

It smells wonderful and exactly like mango but its way too greasy to use it all over your body.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2005 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kristen87

I bought the mango and the papaya body butters at the same time.. and I must say my opinions on them are entirely different. I have dry legs, so I intended to use the mango on my legs. It leaves my legs feeling horridly greasy and it leaves an oily residue on my clothing/sheets etc. The smell reminds me more of peaches than mango. After about 6 monthes, it developed a funky rancid odour (but the papaya butter is still fine). I'll stick to my papaya.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Glowfan

Yuck!!I don't like the smell....way too intense and smells like an artificial fruit juice...my bf has even commented on this...oh well.It is rich and moisturizing but too greasy,so I don't want to buy it again.I will finish the one I have as it is too expensive to just throw away.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2005 8:50:00 AM More reviews by necro_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

3 for the fact that the product is amazing but the smell is hellish ! I just can`t stand it. I tend to reach more for my Brazil Nut butter.