The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Mango Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Annatto

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i really did NOT like this.
even using it in the winter it felt SO thick and greasy and heavy and sticky. smell is alright, but much prefer jergens texture-wise. not worth the price!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE smell of this product!!!!very very beautiful.I'm a huge fan of body butters of TBS and this one is my current HG right now.delicious.beautiful!!! :)

i really did NOT like this.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this is a gift set and i must say they smell so yummy that everytime i use it, my sis cud smell it from where she is. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I have very dry skin so this is the perfect one. I also love their shea butter.

I really enjoy this body butter. I hooked my mother-in-law on it to. Smells great and works great for dry hands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

LOVE! Very moisturizing for my very, very, very dry skin. The only cream that seems to improve my skin, better than Jergen's Ultra Healing. I don't mind if it's a little bit greasy, dab only a little product each usage and it'll be ok. Nice sweet scent. Might repurchase, it's pricey so I'm not sure

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am on my 3rd jar of this Mango body butter. I prefer the old greasier, thicker vaseline type formulation, but the smell is what keeps me coming back. It smells like fresh mango, but I find the scent doesn't linger too long. It does take awhile to totally sink in your skin, but it's very moisturizing. This is one of the few lotions I still use from years ago.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This moisterizes well but smells like a balloon when its on the skin, its gross.

yum... yum... TBS's body butter are great. My favs are mango, passion fruit, grapeseed, papaya... and actually the list goes on... i love all of them except for the hemp.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love TBS body butters! ... But, this one has to be my least favorite. I don't know what it is about the smell. I'm sure this will be a first... This has a hint of bubble gum smell to me. I can't get over it! I smell the fresh mango, but then it smells like fresh mango scented gum. I found the consistency to be pretty good, and I didn't find it sticky or goopy. This is a great lotion, just not in this scent!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products