Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 3/23/2008 2:48:00 PM

To be frank I do not actually notice any much of a difference on the actual results with or without using this mascara base. (I did made the effort to experiment it by using it on one eye and not using it on the other) The only thing I can feel is that the mascara does go on more smoothly with this base.
I was told that this base is to protect your lashes so I'll still use it since it can't hurt.

on 3/20/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Have continually repurchased this booster. I never apply mascara without this anymore, haven't been for the last two plus years. It doesn't clump at all either so it's very easy to use the brush each time. The white colour completely disappears upon applying mascara and there's no residue of any sort. Am happy with it. Will keep repurchasing. Also, it lasts me forever. It's still going strong and i've been using the same tube for the last 9 months (given i use it EVERDAY)!! EDIT: Will not repurchase since I found the Clinique's Mascara Base which is more affordable.

on 3/20/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Have continually repurchased this booster (I've been using the XL version but didn't know there was only a normal version). Anyway, it's great! I never apply mascara without this anymore, haven't been for the last two plus years. It doesn't clump at all either so it's very easy to use the brush each time. The white colour completely disappears upon applying mascara and there's no residue of any sort. Am happy with it. Will keep repurchasing. Also, it lasts me forever. It's still going strong and i've been using the same tube for the last 9 months (given i use it EVERDAY)!! EDIT: I found Clinique's Mascara Base which is more affordable and does the same thing.

on 3/16/2008 4:12:00 PM

Not too much lenght but it gives reasonable lenght and good volume. No clumping. But you have to apply your mascara over it, when the primer is still wet. It works very well and make wonders with my Chanel inimitable waterproof mascara. Highly recommended! Try your mascaras (which you are not satisfied with) with this primer. You won't believe the difference!

on 3/15/2008 9:47:00 PM

I started using this product in December of 07. I can't stop. It makes such a difference. I was in a time crunch last week, so for the first time I didn't apply this under my Lancome Definicils mascara. It made me remember why I use this product in the first place. Using the booster makes my lashes sky high. It doesn't necessarily thicken my lashes but it lengthens them. I have had no problem with clumping. If you want a natural, organic look this isn't for you. If you're looking for va va voom lashes, I would recommend trying this.

This is okay but doesn't work any better than drugstore primers in my opinion. Why spend the money?

on 3/12/2008 8:21:00 AM

If you're thinking of buying this product--pls.DONT!
It is such a waste of money!!

Curl your lashes & apply this heavy white clumpy thing & watch your lashes straigthen up! GRRRRR

SHISEIDO mascara base is the best mascara primer. Curl your lashes-apply it- amazing it holds the curl- add any mascara & you get gorgeous lashes!

on 3/7/2008 1:55:00 AM

Love IT!
works best with Defincils Mascara
But any lancome mascara with it is awesome..

Excellent Primer.. doesnt get watery and make the mascara run throughout the day like the smashbox primer does. Definetly Recommend.

on 3/6/2008 2:41:00 PM

I really like this primer. It really thickens and gives length to my wimpy lashes. The only reason I gave it four lippies was because it is so expensive and does what maybelline primers can do, but I like to splurge sometimes so I might purchase again. Really works though, especially with Hypnose or other mascara.

on 3/3/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

In the past I have used the Shiseido primer and.... wasn't impressed. I know I'm in the minority, but I just found that it did nothing for my lashes. So I decided ti give this a whirl. I'm really so happy with this. I loved the fact that it's white - I can clearly see where it's going on. I used this with Chanel inimitable and the results are great. Lashes are fuller and longer with no clumping. It's really important not to let this dry before the mascara is applied though. I actually prefer GWP mascara, as I can control the wand better and get to all the tiny weeny lashes. I also find that there is less money and product wasted as I ALWAYS throw my mascaras out after 3 months.
Don't know if this is the best primer out there - But I certainly love it and have repurchased.

Popular Mascaras