Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 4/8/2008 1:57:00 AM

Helps lashes seperate and also helps lengthen. I love this stuff.. I always repurchase even though it's a bit $$

on 4/2/2008 2:15:00 PM

I use CILS Booster enhancing base with Définicils mascara in black. I use one coat of booster and one coat of Définicils to achieve a very dramatic look. My lashes don’t feel as stiff and crunchy with the CILS booster. They feel hydrated and flexible.

I’ve also noticed an improvement in the overall quality of my natural lashes. When I remove my makeup, my lashes seem softer and have minimal damage. Mascara removal also seems to go easier using the CILS. I used to use one cotton ball for each eye, and now I only need to use one.

I wear contact lens and have never had any irritation or discomfort from these products. CILS booster has become an everyday staple in my cosmetic routine. It’s like conditioner for your lashes. You want a good conditioner and good products for you hair that won’t cause damage and dryness … why not give you eyelashes the same attention?

on 3/24/2008 8:09:00 AM

Since I am always looking for the fastest way to get fabulous lashes, I tried this Cils Booster XL. On the plus side, it did seem to help me to get length (but not much volume) with my mascara, but on the minus side (and the reason why I won't purchase again) it seemed to weigh down my lashes and take away any lift at all that I had gotten from my lash curler. I actually could see my lashes lose their curl as I was using it!

on 3/23/2008 2:48:00 PM

To be frank I do not actually notice any much of a difference on the actual results with or without using this mascara base. (I did made the effort to experiment it by using it on one eye and not using it on the other) The only thing I can feel is that the mascara does go on more smoothly with this base.
I was told that this base is to protect your lashes so I'll still use it since it can't hurt.

on 3/20/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Have continually repurchased this booster. I never apply mascara without this anymore, haven't been for the last two plus years. It doesn't clump at all either so it's very easy to use the brush each time. The white colour completely disappears upon applying mascara and there's no residue of any sort. Am happy with it. Will keep repurchasing. Also, it lasts me forever. It's still going strong and i've been using the same tube for the last 9 months (given i use it EVERDAY)!! EDIT: Will not repurchase since I found the Clinique's Mascara Base which is more affordable.

on 3/20/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Have continually repurchased this booster (I've been using the XL version but didn't know there was only a normal version). Anyway, it's great! I never apply mascara without this anymore, haven't been for the last two plus years. It doesn't clump at all either so it's very easy to use the brush each time. The white colour completely disappears upon applying mascara and there's no residue of any sort. Am happy with it. Will keep repurchasing. Also, it lasts me forever. It's still going strong and i've been using the same tube for the last 9 months (given i use it EVERDAY)!! EDIT: I found Clinique's Mascara Base which is more affordable and does the same thing.

on 3/16/2008 4:12:00 PM

Not too much lenght but it gives reasonable lenght and good volume. No clumping. But you have to apply your mascara over it, when the primer is still wet. It works very well and make wonders with my Chanel inimitable waterproof mascara. Highly recommended! Try your mascaras (which you are not satisfied with) with this primer. You won't believe the difference!

on 3/15/2008 9:47:00 PM

I started using this product in December of 07. I can't stop. It makes such a difference. I was in a time crunch last week, so for the first time I didn't apply this under my Lancome Definicils mascara. It made me remember why I use this product in the first place. Using the booster makes my lashes sky high. It doesn't necessarily thicken my lashes but it lengthens them. I have had no problem with clumping. If you want a natural, organic look this isn't for you. If you're looking for va va voom lashes, I would recommend trying this.

This is okay but doesn't work any better than drugstore primers in my opinion. Why spend the money?

on 3/12/2008 8:21:00 AM

If you're thinking of buying this product--pls.DONT!
It is such a waste of money!!

Curl your lashes & apply this heavy white clumpy thing & watch your lashes straigthen up! GRRRRR

SHISEIDO mascara base is the best mascara primer. Curl your lashes-apply it- amazing it holds the curl- add any mascara & you get gorgeous lashes!