August 1, 2014 | 1802 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush is the best eyeshadow brush ever. It packs the shadow very well. It distributes it evenly across the lid; packs on the color very easily. You can also use it for your lower lash line (using the tip). If you want your highlight to have more color, this dense brush sure does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is good for eyelid and the crease. I tend to look for this brush when I'm applying any eyeshadow and when I cannot find it I do tend to panic. The bristles are so soft that you automatically feel pampered for using it.The brush is firm and I have not once had the wood/metal pieces break a part like with many other brushes. Mac 239 has white bristle that may get a little stained with certain eye shadows so I have to pay careful attention to clean the brush after applying with dark pigments. However, I have found that the MAC brush cleaner formula does restore the color to an off-white if I forget about cleaning the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Jaejuu

Great brush! Soft bristles, but sturdy enough to blend. Its densely packed and picks up just enough product to apply to eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this brush. This brush is great for applying color to my lids. It is dense and applies it perfectly. Grabs the right amount of product and precisely places it exactly where I want it. This brush really packs on the color. This is definitely HANDS DOWN the best brush for applying color to your lid. I highly recommend this brush for everyone!!! this is def a must-have for ANY make up lovers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush can be used for multiple things. I use it EVERYDAY, it's simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! It's fantastic! It packs on the colour like no other, but you can also use it for blending or lining the lid. And the best part is that bristles are so soft. This my absolute favourite brush ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by maylias

Best shadow brush I've ever bought, and that's saying a lot, considering I'm really into eyeshadow. Soft, super dence bristles are erfect for packing on color on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiXidnan

Very good brush for putting and packing on color on the eye! I use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people make the statement that this brush can be easily duped...my opinion is that MAC brushes are so good they can't be. I'm not saying that you can't find something that's close, but NOTHING will be an exact dupe. The quality of these brushes are amazing. I tried the Lowe-Cornell one myself...not the same...close, but not the same. I use this brush every single day. It's awesome for packing on color. I can even use it for blending if I need to. It's definitely one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase if I had to, but I think it'll last for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by valeriebelien

Great for putting eyeshadow on your lids, it's easy to apply and the hairs are really strong but still soft.