L'Oreal Lineur Intense

3.9

on 6/21/2008 8:27:00 PM

I hate this thing so much. It's not water resistant and it flakes like crazy. For the money I spent on it, I expected better.

on 6/18/2008 3:30:00 PM

I love eyeliner. I prefer gel eyeliner, but I can't beat the price and quick application. This for me is a more swipe and go. It doesn't smear, flake, removes easily, but it does seem to lose its depth of color by evening. A winner.

No thanks. Easy to apply and decent colors but I've never used a liner that flaked as much. Unreliable by the end of the day.

on 6/10/2008 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this eyeliner, it's my HG liquid liner. This color is a very intense, rich black that dries quickly and has great precision from its felt-tip applicator. I've probably purchased this at least 5 times or more. I with they'd add a bit more product though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this is decent. its nice and dark, not crazy about packaging.

on 5/20/2008 9:06:00 PM

- Very black and easy to apply
- Does not smudge and washes off easily with soap or cleanser and water, which is what I look for in mascara and liners because it saves me from rubbing my eyes with make up remover which can really stretch the thin skin around the eye area.
- Colour does not fade through the day
- I would repurchase this because I love how easily it comes off and how easy it is to use ( I have the one with the felt tip which really helps with application especially for beginners)

on 5/16/2008 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have used this about a handful of times now, and am really impressed. It gives me a neat glossy TRUE black line...I can't complain. I don't think it has irritated my sensitive skin and it is easy to remove.

My only issue is with the brush I guess, It's not as easy to use as my Almay liquid liner was, for some odd reason. I find it harder to control the thickness of the line.

I will continue using and see if this becomes an issue, but until then I highly recommend this liner. Look for it on sale and it is definitely worth it.

This liner is easily removed with water at the end of the day. It does not smudge. I even use it to line my lower lashline and it remains perfect the entire day in my tropical humid country. However, tears could easily, really ruin the liner. That is how easy it is to remove with water at the end of the day. So if you don't have very teary eyes, so for it. It is great for beginners (like me). Great for contact wearers too. Even if it gets in the eye, it does not irritate at all.

on 5/12/2008 8:08:00 PM

This eyeliner is definitely my favorite, although I havent tried very many. It has a felt tip which is much easier to apply, imo, then a brush. Ive had this eyeliner going on 4-5 months and it hasnt dried out at all. It stays on pretty well although you do have to wait for it to dry before touching or curling your lashes! (i think this might be obvious, I am new to eyeliner..) I find it easy to make a thin or thick line.
Will repurchase, unless I find/hear of something better.

on 5/9/2008 9:54:00 AM

this is a terrible product, maybe I got a defective one, but it goes on well at first and then it peeled/flaked off in like 30 minutes. biggest piece of crap I've ever had