Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 1/9/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite shampoo. I have thick hair that I blow dry and flat iron everyday. My BF always compliments me at how good my hair smells when I use this with the Suave strawberry conditioner.

Sometimes the flip top of the bottle is hard to open. But I don't mind, this stuff doesn't dry out my hair like the other kinds (ie. protect & soften) in this product line.

on 1/2/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Iím really impressed with this. Iíve now been using Aussieís MIRICLE MOIST (Macadamia Nut Hydrating shampooís new name) for one week & the difference to my hair is remarkable.

My hair care routine consists of; shampoo, conditioner, combing out the knots with a large toothed comb, pointing a hairdryer at it (no styling or anything fancy) & then giving it a brush. I admit it Ė Iím lazy. When I comb out the tangles, much less of my hair snaps & there are fewer knots. And my long hair has none to very little frizz, is smooth to the touch & when I pull a broken strand between my fingers it has elasticity to it, instead of snapping straight away like it used to.

The scent of this is divine & the price is fantastic. Iíll be re-buying.

on 10/10/2008 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this shampoo! It works so great as a shampoo that cleanses thoroughly, but does not dry out your hair. I really love this when paired with the Aussie Smooth Mate conditioner. (i know, different groups, lol!). And, as always, i love the Aussie fragrance. DH also loves this.

Also great for maintaining color!

on 10/7/2008 7:25:00 AM

I guess Aussie changed their formulation for this. I used to use it religiously a couple of years ago and had great results, so when I ran out of shampoo the other week I decided to try it again. Apparently I'm allergic to this now, and my scalp is so incredibly itchy after a few days of use. This is the second product I've had this problem with, I'll have to look at the ingredients to see if there are any that match up between the two. How disappointing.

I love this shampooo! The smell is great and so is the product itself. When you squeeze it out, you actually get more than you need. You rub with your hands and it's more than you think you got. Also, for $4, this is a keeeeper!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I actually really like this product. The smell is pleasant, and it makes a very creamy lather. I have VERY fine/thinning, shoulder length, color treated hair, and this shampoo gives me more body and volume than anything else I have tried. My only complaints are the fact that my hair feels stripped right after shampooing (but the conditioner fixes that) and the packaging is awful. I will probably still repurchase though, since I love the consistent results. I have had people tell me that my hair looks thicker and healthier than ever.

on 9/11/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOve the smell, but this doesn't work for me.
gave me flyaways and hair feels a lil squeaky after washing out the suds.
didn't do the job of moisturizing.
off to find another shampoo.

on 9/11/2008 9:46:00 PM

This used to be my HG 'poo.. but it no longer works for me.
=( !!!
I had all the great and amazing results everyone else did. This is the best smelling 'poo ever and moisturized my hair like a con' while cleaning very good. I don't know what to do now.. seriously. My hair has gone to crap. I really want to stay within the brand but the magic isn't there anymore. I'll buy this again after I find something that can alternate with it.
This is all a girl needs for her HG product.. either gets dropped or formula changes or... damn scalp !

on 9/2/2008 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

BUY THE PUMP BOTTLE - THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE SHAMPOO EVER!!!! that is if you have really thick, course hair like me - it make it SO SOFT!!!

The thing I don't like is that sometimes its hard to open the cap on the bottle. But I do like this shampoo, it is one of my favorites. It makes your hair soft and managable. I would definately recommend you try it!

Top Rated Aussie Products