February 1, 2015 | 1981 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsjunkieee

I love this shampooo! The smell is great and so is the product itself. When you squeeze it out, you actually get more than you need. You rub with your hands and it's more than you think you got. Also, for $4, this is a keeeeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Blueoceangirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this product. The smell is pleasant, and it makes a very creamy lather. I have VERY fine/thinning, shoulder length, color treated hair, and this shampoo gives me more body and volume than anything else I have tried. My only complaints are the fact that my hair feels stripped right after shampooing (but the conditioner fixes that) and the packaging is awful. I will probably still repurchase though, since I love the consistent results. I have had people tell me that my hair looks thicker and healthier than ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOve the smell, but this doesn't work for me.
gave me flyaways and hair feels a lil squeaky after washing out the suds.
didn't do the job of moisturizing.
off to find another shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by missspiggie

This used to be my HG 'poo.. but it no longer works for me.
=( !!!
I had all the great and amazing results everyone else did. This is the best smelling 'poo ever and moisturized my hair like a con' while cleaning very good. I don't know what to do now.. seriously. My hair has gone to crap. I really want to stay within the brand but the magic isn't there anymore. I'll buy this again after I find something that can alternate with it.
This is all a girl needs for her HG product.. either gets dropped or formula changes or... damn scalp !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by aprilmbh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BUY THE PUMP BOTTLE - THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE SHAMPOO EVER!!!! that is if you have really thick, course hair like me - it make it SO SOFT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by cheerdancegirl12

The thing I don't like is that sometimes its hard to open the cap on the bottle. But I do like this shampoo, it is one of my favorites. It makes your hair soft and managable. I would definately recommend you try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dozer887

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this awhile ago, but have stopped using it because the pump broke. I remember it made my hair really soft. I wish that pump never broke.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourites! I love the packaging and the instructions at the back, and it really helps set you in the mood for using the shampoo. Aussie Moist is a really good buy for the summer season because it quenches dehydrated hair. And it smells really good too! Like coconut and sugar ... other than that, the creamy formula effectively cleans without stripping hair of moisture, so I really like to use it when my hair is feeling dry or stiff. Great product, definitely great price too!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by kristinchaotic

This is a really awesome drugstore shampoo. After one use, it left my hair feeling noticeably softer and more manageable. The smell is very sweet and pretty - it almost reminds me of Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy perfume. The shampoo was very creamy and light which made it easier and faster to wash my hair and I didn't need to use as much product as I usually would need to with other shampoo brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by mingaling88

This shampoo is awesome! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and great smelling! This stuff cleans well without stripping my highlighted hair, and it doesn't leave build-up on it either! The only thing I don't like about this shampoo is the cap...it's pretty hard to open, so I just leave the cap a little ajar for easy opening.