July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by kristinchaotic

This is a really awesome drugstore shampoo. After one use, it left my hair feeling noticeably softer and more manageable. The smell is very sweet and pretty - it almost reminds me of Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy perfume. The shampoo was very creamy and light which made it easier and faster to wash my hair and I didn't need to use as much product as I usually would need to with other shampoo brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by mingaling88

This shampoo is awesome! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and great smelling! This stuff cleans well without stripping my highlighted hair, and it doesn't leave build-up on it either! The only thing I don't like about this shampoo is the cap...it's pretty hard to open, so I just leave the cap a little ajar for easy opening.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by releasethatpeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo but I found out that Aussie is owned by Redken, which is owned by Proctor and Gamble. Proctor and Gamble does testing on animals according to PETA.com. So I won't be using it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by misscolleen

I decided to de-snob myself and find a drugstore shampoo/conditioner that I like as much as Pureology, which is just way too expensive even if it does work wonderfully.

For reference, I have curly, somewhat coarse, color-treated hair. I avoid products with drying alcohols but I don't avoid sulfates. I'd say my hair is in good shape.

I really, really like Aussie's Moist shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lathers very well and gets my hair clean without stripping it. It smells nice and the texture is creamy. I have a bit liter bottle of it and the pump is super convenient. I haven't noticed any build up, even though I do think it has 'cones in it.

The conditioner has cetyl alcohol, a fatty alcohol that I've found is good for de-tangling and moisturizing curly hair. I always look for it in conditioners and it works equally well at every price point. I coat my hair, comb it out, and put it up while I do the rest of my showering and it rinses very nicely.

I'll probably use both of these for a while. They do the job, the brand is easy to find just about anywhere, and it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

hi everyone! :) i would just like to say that i tried this product and it works soooo.... much better (w/ the aussie moist conditioner) . it works better than organix , sunsilk, garnier , ect. ect. ! this pretty awesome! :) reasons why i love it!: )
#1) it contains no sodium laureth sulfate, which is know to be an irritation to the skin
#2)it contains no parabens.
#3)the bottle is recycleable
#4)it's a biodegradable formula
#5)it has natural australian ingredients
my hair feels smoother, softer

additional info: $3 for 13.5 fl oz
oh, and not to mention the smell!!!!! it smells tropical!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonKiss

I heard some good reviews on this product so I decided to try it for myself. First of all, I love the smell--smells like some sort of sweet treat. As for whether or not the shampoo did a good job of cleansing and moisturizing, well...The shampoo does do a good job of cleaning and moisturizing but not as it is hyped up to be. After the first use, I did notice my hair became much smoother and shiny; however, later on I notice the tips of my hair becomming a bit drier. But if you wash your hair every other day like me, then the dry tips aren't going to be a real issue because the dry tips problem is only a 'out the shower' thing. The next day, the hair isn't as dry and is INDEED pretty moist when used with conditioner of course. Overall, it is an OKAY product. Not that bad, but not terrific either.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by hikkikillerbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo, and it works really well in conjunction with the Aussie moist conditioner. My thick wavy hair is shinier and sleeker, and it smells good too. I have a little problem using the bottle since the cap was kind of hard to open at first. Overall, it's a great product and i definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by GirlThatLovesMakeUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! I have used Redken, Matrix, other high end brands and other drugstore brands and this trumps them all. My hair is dark blonde with light highlights, thick, wavy/curly and coarse. This stuff makes my hair lightweight and soft. I love it! The conditioner I first started to use and it is even more amazing. Lightweight, perfect for summertime!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This poo is pretty nice, it left my hair soft without any build up, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I prefer more natural products, but this is definately worth trying, and is pretty good value for money. Also my hair is highlighted and it didnt't effect my color at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lamesauce8697

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! but other than that, i can't really tell that it works any better than all of the other shampoos that you can find at walmart or any other drugstore for that matter.