April 17, 2014 | 1834 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by GirlThatLovesMakeUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! I have used Redken, Matrix, other high end brands and other drugstore brands and this trumps them all. My hair is dark blonde with light highlights, thick, wavy/curly and coarse. This stuff makes my hair lightweight and soft. I love it! The conditioner I first started to use and it is even more amazing. Lightweight, perfect for summertime!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This poo is pretty nice, it left my hair soft without any build up, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I prefer more natural products, but this is definately worth trying, and is pretty good value for money. Also my hair is highlighted and it didnt't effect my color at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lamesauce8697

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! but other than that, i can't really tell that it works any better than all of the other shampoos that you can find at walmart or any other drugstore for that matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by shaaarriiix3

i really like this shampoo, it smells SOO good... like pina colada in my opinion. it makes my hair feel so much softer when i get out of the shower and i just cant stop touching my hair. i do have a problem with opening it though, its pretty tough but thats ok.. im giving this product 5 lippies anyways cuz i love it so much. i will be repurchasing this shampoo. its great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this shampoo! I have color-treated hair - I dye every other month so it is dry. It makes my hair very soft, not stripped and squeaky. I use this daily and so far, no problems with build-up. I only have two minor complaints: the scent and the flip top. The scent is not totally unpleasant - it remindes me of those Flintstones vitamins I took as a kid LOL! And the top sticks a bit and is hard to open esp with wet hands. It just takes a little more effort, but like I said these are very minor complaints. I will keep using this product and want to try the conditioner soon!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I didn't find this shampoo that great, just the price. It stripped my hair so much I stopped using it after a few days, I was afraid of the damage it was doing. I didn't find it moist either. So, the search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Kiya46

So far, I am seriously LOVING this shampoo (also the conditioner and leave-in creme). It smells soooo wonderful. Whenever I go into my room I have to pick the bottle up and smell it! lol My hair normally gets kind of oily by the end of the day, so I decided to try something new. This product made my scalp and hair feel cleaner than ever, and it looked just as good after a day at school than when I first walked in the doors that morning. It makes it feel so clean and put together. I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

Moist has become my go to shampoo of choice. I have a lot of fine, straight hair, and my stylist used to always complain that it seemed dried out in spite of the fact that I don't color and rarely blow dry my hair. I started using Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner and Redken Antisnap about a year ago. Since then, my stylist has commented how much healthier my hair seems. I have not had problems with it weighing down my hair, even though my hair is fine.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CuteSweetSlly1

i have tried a LOT of shampoos, and this is by far the best! it makes my hair soft (moisturizes just enough), cleans well and rinses easily, seems to volumize, and smells so good (and the scent lingers strongly and longly!). i will continue to use this and dont plan and stopping lol! i highly recommend this and if you havent tried it, give it a shot! i think it would work well for all hair types.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cynwilson5

I love this shampoo. I have fine, straight hair that's highlighted. This shampoo keeps it soft and healthy without weighing it down, and best of all it's fairly cheap. And it smells pretty nice, too.