April 21, 2014 | 1422 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by SabraRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I saw a lot of people talking about this lipstick at the beginning of the year, so just decided to get it one day. At first I hated it, I just couldn't get it to work with my naturally pigmented lips. I pulled it back out last week and I don't know what's changed but I just love it! I think it may be that my hair colour is a lot darker and works better with it. I will definitely buy it again once I run out! Even though it's one of MAC's Frost finish lipsticks, it's definitely not frosty on the lips or overly glittery so it's very wearable for everyday no matter what you've got on the rest of your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I'm not going to lie, one of the main reasons why I bought this was because it's Kim Kardashians favorite pink lipstick. I have super pigmented lips and just wearing this alone didn't cut it. The formula is a little sheer. I wore again that night with the liner and gloss and I loved it!!! If you have pigmented lips liner is a must. It's also not too frosty. Really pretty going out pink lipstick. Goes well with a nice brown smokey eye!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been hearing a lot of people talking about this lipstick, and I went ahead and bought this and I totally love it! It's a cute pink color and would go with anything. This could be an everyday lipstick for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MAC Angel Lipstick ♥

I am a girl who wears nude lips everyday, i wear beige nudes most of the time, when it comes to pink it can get a little tricky for me, if its too blue based it wont work, if its too red based, it wont work so it needs to be just right, i usually stick with yellow based pinks for my skin tone.. im MAC NC25.

Angel is a blue based cream lipstick. its labeled a frost in MAC finishes but its not what a usual frost would be. There is no shimmer or frosty sheen when applied to your lips, which is why this is such a big favorite for me.. i don't like shimmer on my lips, i like satin or matte lips, with gloss sometimes.

The reason i got this is because my makeup muse Kim Kardashian wears this lipstick, its her favorite pink, she uses this with MAC Stripdown lipliner, and NARS Turkish Delight on top. I prefer using this combo when wearing Angel, i feel it looks perfect, its one of the only pink nude lip combo's that works for me, i will keep buying Angel as long as they make it, i also love the name, its very girly and cute :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jubez

I finally caved and bought this lipstick after hearing it was similar to Lazy Day (which I missed out on silly me). I have always put off buying it since I thought it would wash me out and I normally don't go for light pinks. Lately though, I've been buying pink lipsticks like no other. On my lips, it is slightly lilac (just slightly) and doesn't wash me out too much. It is a frost, but there is no shimmer or frostiness to it at all. A bit drying, but lip balm will solve that. Overall, a nice lipstick.

*EDIT*: I found that after about 30 minutes it morphs into a different color on my lips (as in, virtually white), making me look absolutely corpse like. I returned this and tried out Viva Glam Gaga instead. I am NC40 in the summer and Asian.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:50:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually have to use concealer and lip liner before applying this lipstick, so it can stand out of course, but I think it's definitely worth it. It's a very pretty subtle pink color that should compliment any skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NC25 and it doesn't show up on me at all. So I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hahaveryfunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When i tried it on in the store, it looked pretty good. When i got home i put it on and realized that it was much lighter than i thought. It doesn't look as good on my NC37 skin as it would on a lighter person. But when paired with ample pink plush glass it looks nice. I use it when i use darker eye makeup, its perfect because it doesn't completely mute your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by glamxangel

If youre around NC42 like me, I suggest you try Creme Cup. This shade does not go well with my Asian skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by deelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this product and I am very pleased. It is a very pretty pink without any shimmer, but it does have a nice shine. It doesn't dry my lips like some other frosts such as Thrills do. It is great for an everyday lipstick and I've found that it is almost universally attractive on people. This is great for those who tend to shy away from blue-pinks because of the intensity. This is a color you can just throw on at any occasion or time of the day and it will work great. I really reccomend this for those looking for a good, wearable pink lipstick.

P.S. A little side note: When I went in the store to get this and my presale from In the Groove I had to wait an hour for them to find my products and then as we were driving away, a couple minutes later we realized the lady hadn't even given us Angel! She gave us On Hold and we had to drive all the way back so I could finally get this lipstick, haha.