August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It really calms skin, hydrates, and refreshes skin. TRY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Got it for free from my dermatologist - she has an amazing reputation and she really uses this all the time so I guess that means something. I had to use it after a laser treatment for my acne scars; just too cool my skin down and reduce irritation. After this (not so amusing...) healing process, I looked at the bottle more closely and it seemed to be an all round product. It became the last part of my makeup ritual, I fix my make up by spraying this on my face. It really gives your face a nice, healty glow and makes my makeup look more natural. I know other brands have this kinds of watermist-fix-sprays (MAC f.e.) But because this product has such a good reputation in the 'professional' skincare world, I will continue to buy this.
You can use it whenever your skin is irritated, dry, warm (sweaty) and needs soft refreshment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by nnana

I don't have overly sensitive skin but I love this anyway. One spritz around my face and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated and soothed all over again. Love it, will repurchase in the mini bottles as its so much more convenient for bringing out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

CANT LIVE WITHOUT! Its great, really does what it claims: calm down redness, sunburn, itch..., keep the moist on skin surface. It does all the good things for sensitive skin. In summer, I use it as a light moisturize (spray it all, pat gently) then feel fresh with no stickiness, heaviness as using a real moisturizer. I been used 3 bottles of this n will repurchase it forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For buying avene products at shoppers drug mart the sales lady,whome I love,gave me a bottle of this for free,nice of her wasnt it?? It does feel feel refreshing on the skin,but Im not sure what else its suppose to do really!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Reviewers belong already mentioned how great this product is. If you have sensitive skin, go and get this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really great product to keep in your purse all year around. My skin gets really dry at work so I spray some of this on, let it dry and that dry,itchy feeling goes away! It's also really great in the summer to get rid of sweat, at least for me. I keep the large size bottle at home and the travel size in my purse. It's great for setting makeup aswell. Just wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Kleinsteuber

I am absolutely in love with this product. After showering, I have a few blotches on my skin. I spray this on, let it dry, and follow up with Avene Clean-Ac moisturizer and the results are astonishing. For years, I had horrible acne, and I now have the scars to prove it. Showers, sun, blushing, venturing into the cold, they all seemed to make my scars appear extremely red, visible and irritated. But discovering the Avene line was the miracle I needed. My red scarring has reduced by at least 70%, and I've only been using the stuff for a few weeks! Try this water spray. It is so, so, so soothing. You will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really good product, I'm not sure how this compares with other thermal sprays, but this really soothes your skin. I spray it on after cleansing my face, and I've noticed my skin is left sensitive, and redness is soothed. It's great, because you can use this product for so many things - if you have allergies, when you have an itch, when you need to cool off, I even use it in the morning sometimes just to wake myself up. If you have an irritation, spray this on a cotton pad and then press the cotton pad on the spot. I love this product, and although I'm curious about Vichy's version of this, I think I'll just stick to this. It also lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Not liking this too much. I prefer the LRP thermal spray a lot more, even though it's pricier. This just makes my face feel wet, regardless of how far I hold the can from my face. LRP makes my skin feel hydrated and soothed, but this...it's just like putting regular water on my face (which I know many people will say it what water in a can is, but seriously - tap water breaks me out and drys my skin). If you're looking for a cheap thermal water and just want it to take cakiness away from makeup or something this would probably be right up your boat. But my sensitive irritable skin needs a bit more :)