Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 8/20/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know what it does with my skin, I can't see anything good or bad, so i only use this when my skin is not that good, and it can always make my skin calm down during those time

on 8/14/2010 8:27:00 PM

I'm hooked on the Avene line in general and this spray of Avene water in a can is no exception. Can be used before and after moisturizing, after applying make up, during the hot days of summer and long days of winter when skin is dry due to home heating systems and harsh outdoor weather. Leaves my face hydrated and comfortable. Will never be without and thank you, skin care board for the numerous rec's.

on 8/12/2010 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff. I dont know if it actually is doing anything, but it is so refreshing. It really feels great right after a hot shower.

on 8/10/2010 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. It's purely amazing. I was sceptical at first and thought it was just water in a spray can, but it is so much more than just that. My face is prone to redness, tingling and overheating, and spraying this on my face helps tremendously and is very cooling. I bought it last week in conjunction with the extremely gentle cleanser and skin recovery cream, and they do not irritate my incredibly sensitive skin.

on 7/30/2010 12:08:00 PM

i like that It calms my redness and feels soothing. :)

on 7/22/2010 5:17:00 AM

I bought this product to settle my Mineral Hygienics makeup (which I really love, but it looked a little powdery and "cakey"). Well I sprayed it on, and my MU started to look really fresh and dewy so was very happy.

Then after cleansing my face, I really drenched my face with it and the most amazing thing happened. As I rubbed the moisture in balls of dead skin started to come off. So I repeated the process a few times and my skin feels so soft and clean. I wasn't expecting it to perform the job of an exfoliant as well, but that's what it seemed to do. Anyway, I just bought it this afternoon, but am already very impressed and am looking forward to see what other wonders this spray can do.

on 7/11/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a huge fan of spritzing products, because I work in a heavily climate controlled environment. I've tried several and although I like a few others, this is my HG facial mist. The pressurized container dispenses a micro-fine mist that doesn't mess up my hair of clothes. It has no detectable fragrance, and is absorbed almost instantly. It calms flushing cheeks, and sets mineral makeup into a natural looking veil.
Another thing to love is the three sizes avalable. A tiny handbag-sized 50ml can, a medium 150ml can for my desk at the office, and a huge salon-sized one, which I keep at home.

on 7/11/2010 10:50:00 AM

I will definitely buy again it with a 50% discount as I did the first time =)

I have been trying thermal water of La Roche Posay and usual Evian, but I did love the Avene one. The spray is very nice and apply water with the smallest drops, that makes the procedure not that fearful as it always is with sprays.

However be careful with the lid, it always fall of the bottle.

I bought this as part of the Avene regime for my schizophrenic skin. I had a patch of dermatitis in the corner of my eye and had been using steroid cream on it, don't try this at home - but I was prescribed it by my doctor. It would go away for a few weeks and then be back with a vengeance. Since I started using this water it hasn't been back and I threw the steroid cream away. This is the only thing I have changed in my routine in the eye area so it has to be this. I know it's only water but there is definately something it in!

on 7/2/2010 7:01:00 AM

It's expensive but all worth to buy it.. It smooths my skin and makes my red face to disappear in the sun or after waxing my legs.. Great product! Highly recommended!

Popular Face Skincare Products