November 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

when i first stumbled upon these reviews, i thought, "come on, people- it's WATER." but, i go to the beach a lot and wanted to take some water in a can to refresh my face, so i bought this. i can't sing its praises enough- it really has reduced the redness in my face!!!!!!!!!! i swear to you, i no longer have to wear foundation!!! and, it feels heavenly to hvae a soft mist of cool water on my face a few times/day- i now use it every single day. my kids even ask for "squirts" when they catch me using it because it feels so good. admittedly, i'm still confused--- how on earth can WATER cure my skin??? but it did, and i'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Suza9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this to reduce the redness in my face, and so far neglected to use it for that purpose. I guess was lazy and afraid of interaction with my routine :)
I epilated my legs after a long stretch of shaving, and the irritation was unbelievable - red, swollen, inflamed mounds where the hairs used to be - hundreds of them. I used this thermal water (i had nothing else) and to my utter amazement and delight - the irritation and swellings went away in just 2, 3 hours! (it used to take like a whole day or two for it to go away) The redness was completely gone after only 30 minutes!

This is a miracle product, i don´t know how, but it really calms down the inflamation and irritation.
Next mission - using it daily on my face. If it does half as good as it did for my legs - i will buy it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after finding a local pharmacy that sells this brand. How was I ever able to live without this little miracle in a can? I use it several times daily meanwhile, after sports, after waking up, after cleaning my skin, to settle my make-up, etc. This has an undeniable effect on my skin. It’s “calmer”, less red and irritated and far more radiant. Became an instant beauty routine and I don’t wanna be without it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by julza1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome Awesome Awesome, love this stuff it has really made my skin look more hydrated...it is super soothing...just love using it, it is an esential, after trying many products aimes at sensitive skin i must say this is def the best ive come across, you cant go wrong.will totally improve the conditon/appearance of your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for the first time a few days ago and I like it. I don't find it works as a moisturizer or toner as some people suggested, on my skin anyway (dry, sensitive). BUT I still like it for other purposes. It feels really nice on your skin and temporarily cools it (It sinks in super fast so it only cools for a minute or two but is still nice when your skin is warm). But the main way I like using this is as a primer for my tinted moisturizer AND after putting on powder blush! I've always had the problem with wearing powders because they just look dry and powdery on my face. I sprayed this on my cheeks after putting on blush today and Wow! My blush set into my skin and it left my face with a dewy (but not shiny) look. Before my tinted moisturizer, it helps it from sticking to dry spots and getting too much in certain areas. It helps it sink into my skin and better coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you would have told me even a month ago that I'd be raving about water in a can, I would have said you were nuts, but I tried this based on great reviews and WOW!! I have EXTREMELY sensitive, reactive skin and this calms is immediately. Seriously. I spritz some on after every face-washing and it soothes and calms and doesn't make me red (even tap water sometimes makes me red).

A godsend. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I use this to freshen up a dehydrated face, or when I want to 'settle' my makeup. Also, if my skin has broken down and I can't use moisturiser or cleanser, I tend to use this as both moisturisr and cleanser until it recovers.

I like it, I've bought and re-bought it, but if you looking purely as a setting spray then there are probably other water sprays that work as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say i love this product !! I have tried Macs Fix+ and i find it useless esp for the price of it ... Even the packaging is bad compared to This. I love the spray mechanism on this and its so refreshing. I use It for everything ! I spray it on my face after washing it if my skin feels tight , I spray it on my Foundation brush when im buffing in my foundation. Its Nearly half the price of Fix + Better packaging and all round better product. I know i will buy this time and time again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by skimcap

I use this to set my make up if I am after a dewy look. Also its great if my face feels dehydrated during the day so I have a travel size in my purse and a large one at home. I also use this to spray my eye liner brush to for the powder crease shadows, its one of those versatile products on the make up vanity.
Not sure if the minerals are effective or not but my skin is much more moisturised since I have used this.
I like this over the Evian spray but one qualm is that the nozzle clogs quite often so it loses a lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. IT's so refreshing and soothing. I spray it on my skin a few times a day and it does a wonderful job and soothing my skin. Its in a handy spray can which I really love!