July 25, 2014 | 1921 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried it, it was on a whim. I should have checked the reviews before spending about ten dollars on this. The first time I used this, the first thing that came to mind was, 'splotchy'. It looked so fake, I hated it. I couldn't stand the greasy feeling either. I took it off nearly only seconds after I put it on. I would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by heather155

I really dislike this BB cream. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this seemed to make my skin even worse. It did a good job at covering up redness, but didn't seem to cover pimples very well. Within 30 minutes prior to application, my face would be super oily! Overall, if you have acne prone or oily skin, this isn't for you!! Get this if you need very minimal coverage and have somewhat dry to normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

If you're just using this as a tinted moisturizer, then this will be fine. It feels nice and light and it's affordable. I would use another sunscreen though. But this is not a BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by beautyfu13

Eh. This bb cream evened out my skin tone and all, but throughout the day it got me super super oily more than my normal liquid foundation. Its good for a quicky and that's all

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by DMarieRT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying many BB Creams I've found Maybelline Dream Fresh to be the best. I received so many compliments. I used a bit of powder with this to set it. It stood fresh and natural looking all day on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by joanaBananaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream shit. this will only look good if you have clear smooth skin. it made me super oily so watch out for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a recommendation from a friend who has similar skin. It didn't work for me. It was watery and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. I didn't want studio-perfect coverage, just a little evening out or SOMETHING, and it didn't do even that. I couldn't tell I was wearing anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 More reviews by tessy682

At first I really liked it, so then I bought it again. But now that I have found a new foundation (sephora brand), this is really oily! I get oily after a while and this I look super shiny. I got the second or third lightest color, and it makes me look really pale. It's good for days you're in a rush but not good for everyday unless you want to be shiny and somewhat cakey. I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by slothcity

I regret buying this so much. It's by far the worst product I think I have ever bought. It's runny and makes it obvious you're wearing makeup. Somehow it makes my skin look oily and dry at the same time. Don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyKrush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge makeup fan and normally spend a lot of money when it comes to makeup (because I want to look my best right?) I was running out of foundation & bought this product quickly the price was okay but I hated the product! -.- the scent was acc quite nice & fresh smelling & the texture was extremely smooth (I like that) but they're not much colour choices (I'm a dark skin girl (brownish) and this bbm cream was almost ghostly looking and white, it also gave me a mini rash :/ so instead I went to school looking like Casper the ghost, this product has now put me off of bb creams :'(