August 28, 2014 | 1126 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by L00L00

I have used this product for a few years now, and not too long ago they dicontinued it. I was devastated and tried to replace it with an expensive, top-end brand but never got to grips with it. A surprise christmas present from my devoted mother was a brand new Artliner! hey have brought it back and couldn't be happier. It's easy to use because the wand is stable and has a felt tip quality, although you get more liquid than you would with a felt tip! A brilliant product, which I would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Darkshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this color in indigo sparkle( I think).. it's a dark navy with sparkles in it. anyways, I found this to be absolute garbage. Normally, I absolutely love Lancome's products, but this just didn't work. It was soo sheer ! BLAH! Looked dingy. I guess it's alright if you want a subtle effect. But for me, subtle is never good enough. I want eyeliners to have plenty of pigment, not have to layer it 4 or 5 times just to get it to show up. This has turned me off to art liners period. The brush was felt-y and nice, easy to use. But the product stunk. Sorry Lancome, but you need to focus on eyeliners and things people really care about quality in, not vibrating mascaras

Edit:I tried this again, and I'm upgrading from 1 lippy to 4. Indigo sparkle is not a very good shade, but when applied over a cream shadow/primer it shows up decently. It's dark, subtly blue with a hint of sparkle. Not so bad..I am however in love with the purple color in this line. Not sure what it's called, but it is AMAZING. Except that it's irritating if applied to the lower lashline. So just beware on that factor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very shaky hands. I have always been terrible at applying eyeliner (of all kinds). Artliner is so easy to use...for some reason, it actually looks normal once I'm done applying. It's a very nice feeling. lol

I just bought it yesterday so I'm not sure if I love it just yet. I have to see if it has staying power. But for now, I recommend it.

EDIT: Ok, I have had this on for about 6 hours. It still looks as good as it did 6 hours ago, and it don't look like it's goin' anywhere soon. I am seriously loving looking the mirror right now. I have it in brown because black eyeliner never really looked great on me. It is natural but dramatic at the same time...does that make sense? Lol. GET THIS STUFF.

2nd edit 7/22/10: HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by c00ki312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh how I LOVE this liner! I'm so rubbish at liquid liner and pencil doesn't last long on me but this is amazing! Unlike liquid liners, one quick sweep on your eyes and you get a dark, precise line which doesn't 'bleed' onto your eyelids no matter how hard you press, and you don't need to wipe the nib as it's like a felt tip. It is a bit more expensive than normal but worth it. BTW I think they discontinued this and relaunched it as another felt tip liner product cuz I was told this everywhere I went.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this for years. It is one of the best liquid liners out there. The marker/pen type liner is usually not as pigmented as the regular liquid with the brush but this one stands up very well. It is a good dense black and for a pen type liner it controls very easily. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a liquid look but has trouble with the little brushes that most have. Very easy to use and wears excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bebe031403

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd tube of the Black one. I am good at working the Cat Eyes and this not only makes it easy to do, it also holds (no smearing, flaking) the whole day and night. I had to go to my dermatologist appointment and i forgot that i shouldnt have an eyeliner knowing she was going to poke my face (ouch) and my eyes would be tearing all over the place... to my amazement, it held. i walked out of that place with my eyeliner still intact. although it is a little dramatic for day wear, i have brown eyes and olive skin and i dress sort of chic everyday anyway so i think can rock it (Cat eyes i meant).... so if you have the extra $ to spend for a liquid eyeliner, this is the best product out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love this product, it makes putting eyeliner on easy for us uncoordinated people of the world, or even just people in a hurry. It goes on just like a pen and is very easy to handle, no mess, and no eyeliner accidentally dripping in your eye causing irritation. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used, and I will continue to buy it as long as they produce it. The price is a bit steep, but the product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by guhmae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liner! It is the best liquid eyeliner ever! It stays all day, really easy to put on and I love the colors. I was sad to see Lancome discontinued a lot of the colors they offer in this eyeliner. Well worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liner. It applies so smoothly and stays fairly well (flakes a little but overall well compared to others).
It comes in a wide range of colors that are always fin to try, but the browns and blacks are really nice for everyday. This liner is probably the easiest liquid liner I have worked with thanks to the soft sponge applicator

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mmakeup22

I was somewhat let down by this eyeliner because I love Lancome products.

The black was not "black" enough.

It burns if you get it in your eye.

It dries out quickly.

It doesn't have great staying power...doesn't smudge..it just sort of disappears.