August 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by holwil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am medium-fair and love the look of smoky eyes and nude lips, so I bought Creme Brulee after seeing it advertised in InStyle Magazine. Not much pigment there and pretty light, wouldn't buy it again. I love Peach Parfait! It's just the right peach shade for me without being too orange. I will buy this again and I am looking into other shades as well. Kroger grocery stores have them for $5.99 right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these lip butters. One in Strawberry shortcake and one in gumdrop. I love strawberry shortcake! It's an adorable color. Gumdrop I like but it's really sheer. Still okay though. I want to purchase a couple more.Also, I love the packaging to them! I think they're so cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ashley2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great texture, won't dry out my lip. Not so happy with the color selection though. Tutti fruiti and sweet tart are pretty but too bright for everyday use. Peach parfait is too sheer, berry smoothie is a bit dark makes me look order

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

These lip butter are definitely highly overrated! their definitely nice and moisturizing but their not that special in my opinion. Their really nice for everyday use if you just want an easy lip butter that adds color to your lips. I expected the lip butters to smell a lot better hence the word "butter" and the colored packaging they have. Their nice but not overly impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i heard so so much about the revlon lip butters,we do not have them in my country so i bought a set of 5 on ebay..
And since i heard very good things about them i expected really good balms,
First of all,to me they are lipsticks,and NOT a lip balm.
I just did not like them, and can not understand why are they such a big deal and everyone say really good things about them and how they are the best.
Its just so messy and does not last long.
They are ok lipstick cause its smooth but i would not buy them again,they cost alot in my openion and i was not wowed by them.

Other options for a balm would be the tinted burt's bees balms they are the best.

And for a lipstick i would choose Nyx,cheaper and does the same for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

From reading the reviews, looks like I'm in the minority - this was not a great product for me. Pros - great color selection. Cons - made my lips peel like CRAZY, and so strange too, because its very 'smooth' & balm like when you apply, but after an hour or so, not only was there not very much color on my lips, my lips also started peeling. I used this about 3x before I realized it was this causing my lips to peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is going to be the dullest product review ever because there's really nothing to say besides it's cute and it works. It's not actually made out of butter. The end.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is pretty good. I have it in lollipop. I had never tried a "lip butter" before these. I consider them to be the BB Cream of lip products. These are just like a thick butter when you apply them. These last about 4-5 hours, more than a lot of the drugstore lip products I have tried. The color is absolutely beautiful. I will repurchase, and I intend to buy Creamsicle and Sweet Tart next!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hmmm. I have to admit I love these. They glide on nice and creamy, and stay on for longer than I thought. Many of the colors are ridiculous though, you gotta be careful. The pinks are just crazy, but they're also fun. It's hard to find colors like these in a drugstore. Many are glittery and gritty, and I feel like its something a child would love. If you're a younger more spontaneous person I recommend these--and if you're not there are a few nice toned down colors such as the nudes, the darker red (red velvet) and the plums. My favorite has got to be sugar plum. It's sheerer but such a pretty color. But, like I said, some of the colors are BRIGHT, and a little obnoxious if you ask me. Apply lightly because if you go overboard it will build up in the wrong places and won't have an even finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I love, the packaging for Revlon. They look,like something high end. I have the shade cotton candy. It is a nice cool toned pink with gold reflects. It is really nice because, it moisturizes like a chapstick and looks like a lipstick with a gloss over it