October 31, 2014 | 1074 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by deealigator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I definitely didn't love this. I don't think it really cleared my skin up at all. It was slightly drying for me. It removed my makeup just fine, but I don't wear really heavy makeup. I'm not buying this again. Actually, I don't even know if I'll finish this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Collegegrad

This product definitely reduces the shine. I used to use the Proactiv system, which increased the oiliness of my skin. However, after using Aveeno, I feel like the problem is under control. For those with oily skin, I suggest giving this product a try. Unlike previous cleansers that I've used, this one doesn't leave a residue afterwards. My face feels absolutely clean. I noticed the lack of dirt on the cotton pad after toning. 1-2 pumps is sufficient enough to cleanse the face. I use this at least twice a day and the bottle lasts me at least three months. If you're looking for a product that cleans well, then I recommend giving this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by littleflwr

I used this for about a year, thinking boy, this is great! But I did notice it left my skin a little dry, yet didnt remove all traces of makeup, but it didnt make me break out and I do really like aveeno, I've switched to the Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser and I'm finding it works a lot better..Overall since I've used Aveeno brand cleansers my skin has improved a lot, its soft as silk and pimples barely show their wrath on my face! I reccommend this brand, just not this particular product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser just didn't work out for me. It didn't improve breakouts at all, and I felt like it wasn't getting my makeup off either, and I don't use long lasting makeup. I tried using this up in the shower and actually think it was starting to break out the skin on my chest and back a little. Left my skin feeling oilier than usual during the day. Not something I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

so the foam is like water when you clean your face it feels like you didnt do much it didnt dry it or i guess helpit but after using it for 5 months i saw my skin tone better and my face felt dry smooth i wont buy it again because it didnt really clean my face it just made it a lil better and for 7 bucks id rather buy something else

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by simplyy_original

My bottle leaked . Overall i think this is a good product for blemish-skin only. It worked for me, but it didn't rid of my acne

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxoluluxoxo

This wash is really light, but it gets the job done, and I love the foaming action. It also seems to hydrate the skin without making it greasy. Wonderful product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing i like about this cleanser is that it is easy to wash off. it doesn't really do anything for my skin except cleanse it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by lamesauce8697

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now. I am on my second bottle because the pump on the first one broke. I only use this cleanser at night and afterwards I use the lotion from this line. It has worked better than most drugstore cleansers that I have purchased in the past, but it is still not capable of ridding all of my acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jakay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the Aveeno Clear Complexion line after reading reviews for it in magazines. Unfortunately, the only thing that this product has going for it is the price. I did find it better than most drugstore brands, but not by too much. This cleanser, at times, was a bit too drying. Although I liked that it gave my oily face a proper cleanse, I didn't like the dry, tight feeling I got afterwards.