October 25, 2014 | 866 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by littleflwr

I used this for about a year, thinking boy, this is great! But I did notice it left my skin a little dry, yet didnt remove all traces of makeup, but it didnt make me break out and I do really like aveeno, I've switched to the Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser and I'm finding it works a lot better..Overall since I've used Aveeno brand cleansers my skin has improved a lot, its soft as silk and pimples barely show their wrath on my face! I reccommend this brand, just not this particular product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser just didn't work out for me. It didn't improve breakouts at all, and I felt like it wasn't getting my makeup off either, and I don't use long lasting makeup. I tried using this up in the shower and actually think it was starting to break out the skin on my chest and back a little. Left my skin feeling oilier than usual during the day. Not something I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

so the foam is like water when you clean your face it feels like you didnt do much it didnt dry it or i guess helpit but after using it for 5 months i saw my skin tone better and my face felt dry smooth i wont buy it again because it didnt really clean my face it just made it a lil better and for 7 bucks id rather buy something else

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by simplyy_original

My bottle leaked . Overall i think this is a good product for blemish-skin only. It worked for me, but it didn't rid of my acne

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxoluluxoxo

This wash is really light, but it gets the job done, and I love the foaming action. It also seems to hydrate the skin without making it greasy. Wonderful product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing i like about this cleanser is that it is easy to wash off. it doesn't really do anything for my skin except cleanse it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by lamesauce8697

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now. I am on my second bottle because the pump on the first one broke. I only use this cleanser at night and afterwards I use the lotion from this line. It has worked better than most drugstore cleansers that I have purchased in the past, but it is still not capable of ridding all of my acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jakay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the Aveeno Clear Complexion line after reading reviews for it in magazines. Unfortunately, the only thing that this product has going for it is the price. I did find it better than most drugstore brands, but not by too much. This cleanser, at times, was a bit too drying. Although I liked that it gave my oily face a proper cleanse, I didn't like the dry, tight feeling I got afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by KDCook

I have oily, breakout prone skin.

This cleanser is great for getting rid of makeup at the end of the day, but it can be drying. I use it twice a day and have found that, with a salicylic acid cream, it's cleared up most of my breakout areas.

However, because it is a little harsh, I've had to start using a calming night cream to counter act some of the redness. It's a fair trade off for me, since it's the first cleanser that's even remotely gentle that's been able to control my breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I wouldnt buy this again just because I love trying new products. That said the foam is really fun and I think this cleanser is super gentle and natural.