April 21, 2014 | 1028 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by missind33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wore this and it oxidized to a very pale me (too whitening) I am a NW25-30 and found this did not match me at all. I'm disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Yuminnie

This BB cream is amazing! I'm in love with it since i purchased this back in november. I have oily/combination skin so I have a problem with oily areas as well as dry areas and using this BB cream my skin just feels amazingly even. Coverage is really good and very buildable, looks natural, it's really easy and quick to apply and the color matches a lot of skin tones.
Don't be scared if it looks way too pale for you at first. Leave it for about 5 minutes and you will start to see that it adapts to your skintone nicely.
The SPF is a plus for lazy girls like me who don't feel like using sunscreen before makeup. lol
I'm just in love with this bb cream in general. Too bad it makes some people break out. I never really had any issue with this product so I guess it depends on your own skin but anyways I recommended this product to my friends and I recommend it to everyone who likes the natural but yet flawless look!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by wita86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this bb cream after hearing so many great stuff about it. I'm asian (indo-chinese) with combination skin, and my skin color isn't as fair as other chinese girls (NC30). I read many reviews that this bb cream make them look greyish or that it's too fair, but for me i think it's just perfect. I love the colour, texture and smell of it. Also, My face usually start producing oil on the T-zone 1hr after wearing makeups, but this bb cream has pretty good oil control. For daily use I just wear this on top of my skin serum and put transparent powder on top of it if necessary.
So far it hasn't cause any breakouts, but I'm not very prone to acne.
Also, the price is affordable, esp if you buy them in asia.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by indahramadhani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got few samples of this BB cream from my friends and really shocked how it could make my face look smooth and flawless after applying. But after few hours set on, my face begin oily in a understandable way, I mean it was oily but not that much, I still could handle it by using blotting papers. I was so amaze after soaking the oil in the morning, it could stay on my face until afternoon, without re-touch up and break out. Overall, I LOVE this BB cream, but i do still need BB cream that can stay on my super duper oily face last longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I desperately wanted to love this BB cream. After hearing all the glowing reviews about the Skin79 range of BB creams I went and bought the Pink & the VIP Gold but unfortunately both broke me out. I have dry/combination skin which is sensitive and post Yasmin, it is now also acne prone.

PROS: with the right moisturiser, this BB cream absorbs very well into the skin and has good staying power. It is not too drying for my dry combination skin. The texture & consistency is lovely.Thickish liquid - but not mousse like. Had a nice scent & blended in very well - it visibly filled in all my pores and coverage is sheer bit ok once powder was added. Controlled oily T-zone. I was so in love with this product I tried it on for 2 weeks despite suffering terrible breakouts.

CONS: It really broke me out. After checking out some of the ingredients, this is not a great BB cream for people with acne-prone skin.

TIPS: My skin became very oily and this BB cream slid all over my face and came off when I was using Estee Lauder Hydrationist (the normal & the dry version made no difference) but when I switched to a lighter lotion - Olay lotion for sensitive skin, this BB cream absorbed and stayed on my face. As this BB cream already has moisturiser in it, you just need something very light underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Chickabomb

Thank God! After 8 years of wearing Make Up, and searching for the right "foundation" with the right coverage I found it.
This BB Cream is AMAZING. I'm a NW 20 and I was a little sceptical because all the good rewiews were written by girls with NC15/20/25. It evens out my skintone perfectly and it feels so good on my skin. It also solves my oily T-Zone problem. :)
You don't have to set it with powder...in fact it looks better without any powder on top. It doesn't move around, even if its hot and humid outside.
And the best thing is: it makes my skin look so healthy and vital WITHOUT make up. I don't know what's in there but it works wonders! I love this stuff. If they ever discount it, I will cry for the rest of my life.
Girls... Go and get you some of this BB Cream! <3 Loooooooove it!!!

PS: the only thing I don't really understand is the difference between the gold label and the pink label. It looks the same, it feels the same... wtf?!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by StefaniaI

I don't understand how fair neutral girls can use this. I'm fair neutral and this is just gray on me, and it stays gray no matter how long I have it on.
It's also drying. I have combo sensitive skin and I always prep it well before applying any makeup and this dries out my cheeks, nose and chin.
But the coverage is good, price and packaging is perfect and it doesn't break me out.
I don't want to leave a negative review because the color match i off so I will give it four lippies.
But fair girls should do their research before purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by spoonleg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I made the mistake of purchasing this product on Amazon (a sample size) before I thoroughly read the reviews- so, BEWARE OF FAKES. The tiny sample size I bought was clearly a fake, because the packaging quality was crap and I broke out after two days of wear. TRASHED. I then went to the real Skin79 website and purchased a full size direct. I immediately knew this product was different than the other I had- the texture/consistency was much richer, the color less grey, the finish more matte and smooth. I have only worn it for one day so I cannot comment on the overall effects of the product (whitening, smoothing, etc) but look forward to hopefully NOT breaking out this time. I will update this review after some time passes, but wanted to warn everyone to not purchase this product online from ebay or amazon- you will get burned!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hapavanityqueen

Here's little backstory about my skin and the problems I've been facing for half my life.. I am naturally pale, an NW15 in MAC. I have long suffered acne throughout my teenage years and even now, as a 21 year old, no matter what time of the year it is, rarely ever am I not suffering from some sort of breakout. I have combination skin, skin that can become dry and flaky on the cheeks and at the same time, oily in the T-zone area with mild rosecea and many acne scars on the cheeks. My acne left my skin with physical scars, but it also has left me with emotional scars in regards to my level of self-confidence. Not only have I found a product that has helped to heal my skin, but has also helped me to love myself!!!
Now, on to the subject that everyone's really interested in, the product itself. It's a vacuum pump, which I adore. Just one pump is more than enough. It looks a bit grey at first, but as soon as you rub it in and let it sit for a few minutes, it adjusts seamlessly. My face feels a bit dewy at first but dries to a matte finish. It has a built-in powdery finish that gives the skin a bit of a matte feel, so I never need to put powder afterwords. Though it is matte, it is never overly-drying. What I love about this is that it looks so NATURAL. I'm not a fan of foundation and I do not really like looking "made up" all the time, and this just makes my dull skin look bright and awake!!!! Once I put it on, it cancels out my redness and uneven skin tone (hallelujah!), my pores look invisible, and my acne scars disappear! it melts and blends into the skin pretty well. If there are ever any acne that need more cover-up, I just take a little bit extra on my fingers and dab it on and it instantly solves the problem. My face feels moisturized, SO smooth, and SO soft. I have never before tried a product that has made my skin look so alive and fresh.
Conclusion: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have tried 15 BB creams so far and this is one of the best ones I have tried and one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It is decently priced and is worth every penny! I would strongly recommend this fantastic product to ANYONE; Give it a shot! You have nothing to lose!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks wonderful wonderful after you leave it on for 10 minutes or so.
Can't wear it two days in a row, otherwise i get zits.
Perhaps I'll wear it at occasional parties or such, but cannot use on a regular basis.