Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. I have been using it for almost a year now and it's pretty good at removing eyemakeup. Like others have said it does not remove waterproof mascara, however I can usually get my other eye makeup off with just one pad. Overall it's a good product and I would repurchase.

This product is beyond terrible. This product is basically pads soaked in oil (no really, they're drenched in mineral oil..not very good for acne-prone individuals). They leave your eyes SO GREASY, and if you plan on opening your eyes after using them; forget about it.. it'll blur your vision. The only good thing about this is that it does take your eye makeup off.. but honestly, I'd rather scrub my face for hours instead of use this again. WILL NEVER REPURCHASE...NEVER.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using these pads for a few years and they are wonderful for me. The only problem is sometimes they sting a little, but I have sensitive eyes. Also, one pad lasts me a day or two, with full eye makeup. I use both sides completely...I hate wasting them.

This works alright in general. Unlike other reviewers I didn't find it to be too oily..and I wear contacts. Didn't remove 100% of my mascara though..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Been using these for a while, and they don't bother my contact wearing eyes too much. They are very easy to use, I find one pad is good enough for my average daily makeup, and two for an evening out. Therefore, a jar of about 80 lasts me quite a while. I like to get the ones in the purple jar, "safe for contact wearers" and I find the price to be reaosnable, about 5 bucks. So not bad. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased these after reading the mixed reviews on mua and i have to agree that these are pretty poor! The smell really is like vodka or something not the sort of thing i want near my eyes. The circular pad is so small, and the pad itself is so thin its like rice paper. I would have expected so much more from Almay but they really missed the mark on these. They are expensive for what they are as well. I took them back to priceline and the sa nodded like she had seen many returned before.

I've been buying these makeup pads for years. No matter how many times I try different makeup brands, I always stay with these pads as the makeup remover. If I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup, it sometimes takes more than 1 pad to get it off, however you can't go wrong for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty good product, easy to use. The only problems I have with it are that It takes me a few pads to clean off my make up and they don't work too well on waterproof mascara

This is probably one of my favorite eye makeup removers because it comes with the pads already soaked in solution. I have purchased these again and again (it's around $5 for 80 pads), though sometimes they are hard to find because apparently, everyone else likes them too, and they're sold out.

As other reviewers have mentioned, it does take sometimes more than one pad per eye, especially when you have heavy eye makeup. If I'm wearing a lot of shadows or heavy liner, I have to use about 2 per eye. Also, this is not as effective on waterproof mascara, in which case I have to defer to the "moisturizing" (ie. oily) version of this product. continued >>

I need around 3-5 pads to thoroughly wipe off all of my non-waterproof mascara. The pads are way too small. This product is nothing special. You're better off buying cleansing towlettes, which can cleanse the entire face and remove eye makeup at the same time.