July 25, 2014 | 1532 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this product. I use it as a primer for my concealer. It has a slight pinky peach tint so it brightens and counter acts the blue in my under eye circles. And for me it provides a great base for my concealer to go on smoothly. I also enjoy that the roller is metal because it provides a nice cooling sensation. It does kinda conceal but I have pretty bad dark circles so I do need to still use a concealer. However if your under eye area isn't very bad I think you could get away with just using this. It last all day without creasing for me. One of my favorite products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Saraah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this product! Unlike other concealers which can be either too drying or too heavy under the eye, this is very moisturizing and just instantly brightens the face. I have had this for a good 6 months now and it still hasn't run out even though I use it everyday! Will definately buy again! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really great drugstore product. I liked it a lot, my only issues with it was the color (only one option-too dark for me) and the coverage (too light, easily smears away). Besides that, it's awesome! Reasonable price, awesome applicator, smooth texture that's not cakey, quick and easy to apply especially when you're in a rush. I ended up giving it to my sister because it better suited her skin tone and she loves it and uses it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by morningviewangel99

This is a good product with solid performance results. It has gotten positive reviews here on MUA and for good reason. It is very easy to use, just swipe rollerball under each eye and blend concealor with finger or sponge. The rollerball is very cooling and the pigment adequately covered my moderate undereye circles. I like that it does not seem to run, crease, or settle into lines after several hours of wear.
While it does not completely erase the look of undereye darkness and bags (it is not a miracle product as many would hope), it is definately worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by idatybirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this concealer! It is very easy to put on and it really help you if you have dark circles (like me).

My one is just to dark for my wintercolor, even though it's the fairest one i guess. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by c0c0delor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is my best friend. It really "lifts up" my face in the morning. The concealer feels light after applying. I love it so much that one time, I thought I lost it completely so i was going to buy another one!. Good thing I found it before buying it again. It is worth it. I have tan skin, and I thought it would look okay with my color but it totally blends in. So far, I know it s almost fit very different skin types. I know they made a darker colored one. Overall, two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Nice product. I've already repurchased. I don't have dark circles anymore, just puffy under eye bags without discoloration (gasp! Could this stuff be the reason I don't have dark undereye circles anymore? Quite possibly!). I do believe that after some time using this product (I've been using it almost every single day in the past year), being that it has caffeine in it, my dark circles DID diminish. I didn't think of that until I started writing this review!
I don't use this alone as a concealer, because it's a little sheer for that, and I would just like to have more coverage in that area. Also for the fact that it's a bit darker than my super pale NW15 skintone and has strong yellow tones in it. I use this as a concealer base, and it works quite well, especially for thinning out my thicker undereye concealers upon application, and making them glide across my skin easier, and not tug. When I DID use this by itself, the tint evened out my undereye area nicely, canceled out the redness, and even though it was darker than my skin, it didn't show as such, and it instantly made me look more awake. It has a nice, cooling sensation upon contact with the skin, and lasts for a few minutes. Didn't goop, cake up, or settle into the lines and make my skin look crepey or dry (though this in fact did happen if too much was used). The rollerball application is a nice, more hygienic alternative to wands or tubes. Wasn't too expensive ($13.99 at Target), given that it has quite a lot of product in it, and I'm usually wary of spending that much on a drugstore product. The only reason I had to repurchase was because I lost my first one at work, and was devastated, so I got another one that very same night. :)
My only gripe with the packaging is that product can leak into the cap quite easily, and I'm OCD about keeping my makeup products clean, and I cringe whenever I open this and there's product all over the rim and the cap. I keep this in my purse a lot for touchups, and it's come very close to spilling in my purse. But aside from that, I totally recommend this product, but if you have relatively dark undereye circles, and really want to try this out, plan on using this in conjunction with something else, just for the sake of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It does help to depuff my eye puffiness, and I love that it has a tint to it, so that I don't have to use that much concealer to cover the darkness under my eyes. I have been using this everyday for like 8 months, and it does not irritate, cake up, or dry my eyes out. I love this product, and I will definatley be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

I like it. But I would not buy another one. I'd rather try a cream concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this item. I have light-med skin tone with dark under eye circles. This product for me provides medium coverage and feels nice when applying - the cold roller ball in the morning helps wake me up a bit. The best way I find to use this product to give a really nice full coverage for my under eye area is to apply my foundation including the under eye area(Revlon Colorstay or Koh Gen Do Moisture) and then swipe this product on top, blend and set (Make Up Forever HD setting powder).