October 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Valerie1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst dry shampoo I have ever used. No matter how much I brushed it out, shook it out, blow dried it out, my husband told me, "you have dandruff"....wish I had read these reviews before I bought it on impulse. Also made my hair crunchy and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm taken aback by all the negative reviews for this product, because I quite like it. Some days, I skip washing my hair (don't tell!) due to plain laziness. I would walk around sheepishly all day because my hair looked so lifeless, flat and oily. Not anymore! This product really helps give my hair more volume. You just need to remember to let it dry after spraying. Even though the spray shows up very prominently on my black hair at first, it's not noticeable by the time I leave the apartment. Would purchase again =)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tsmith4896

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Save your money! This product is terrible. I am really into dry shampoos because I hate to wash my blonde, highlighted hair everyday. Well, this product is simply bad. First, it takes forever to dry. Second, even with my blonde hair, the product leaves an obvious powdery-white residue. Third, once the hair is finally dry, it is very hard to brush. Finally, once brushed, my hair feels so gross-slightly greasy, gummy, tacky. Seriously, if you are looking for dry shamppo, stick with Oscar Blandi. True, his products are expensive, but well worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by KatieHawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boo to this product. I would rather have my hair look oily then powdery/nasty/stinky (really strong smelling aerosol). I don't recommend this product. My hair did not appear clean and I actually felt like my hair was dirtier looking after. Yuck to this-i'll stick to washing my hair daily then using this stinky stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by alyviolet

I really dislike this product. First off, i have brown hair, and its very fine. Because i color my hair dark, i was my hair every other day, so i avoid oiliness and color fade, but this i think is honestly terrible. The smell is very overwhelming and really unpleasent, it leaves a white color to my hair that makes it look almost gray, and didn't soak up oil nearly enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by pengy2482

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have used several different dry shampoos and so far, this is my favorite... i think that there is something better out there, but i am still on the hunt. it is a little wet, but it's not that bad and it does take the oil out of my hair. i think alot of ppl aren't using this product correctly which is giving them that white residue... i use it sparingly and at a pretty good distance away from my head. there are youtube videos out there on how to use the product that are pretty good. i think that for the price it is a great value and it gets the job done. there are much more expensive dry shampoos out there that still leave your hair feeling gross and oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by angelabangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I gave this product a 3 out of 5 because, despite all the bad qualities I am about to list, it did soak up the oil in my hair and made it at least appear clean. It did, however, leave a disgusting powdery residue in my hair. I would run my fingers through it a couple hours after using this product and there would be powdery stuff all over my fingers. It smelled too much like a styling product (very aerosol-ey), and turned my dark brown hair a funky shade of gray from the white powder. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by soosoup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I didn't read the reviews on MUA yet but I decided to try it out the last time I stopped by Target. The first time I used it, it did leave that gross whie residue on my hair, but I figured that I'm probably using it wrong.

I came across a youtube video showing how to effectively use dry shampoo!

|6678|dry%20shampoo||S||5349879141&gclid=CLuphYHTmqcCFRtqgwod6wSwbQ

I hope it helps, because after following the steps I had hardly any problems with the shampoo.
good product though, its not very expensive too.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwibop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment. This product is too wet to be an effective dry shampoo. It takes longer then it should to dry and once it dries I can't get the white to fade. It ends up making my hair look worse. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2011 More reviews by Lannie00

doesnt clean my hair. when i put this one and i run my brush or fingers through my hair it leave a powdery residue on my brush/fingers and makes my hair even more oily than it is. this stuff is a waste of money. dry shampoos suppose to make my hair clean not more dirty than it is. waste of money