August 27, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlWithTheEyeliner

I'm a total nude lip addict...I love light nudes and dark nudes, pink nudes and golden nudes, and peachy nudes, and browned nudes. Basically all types of nudes! I'm an NC15-20 and I think this is actually one of the most unflattering nudes I've ever bought. However, its not even the color thats SO unflattering..its the texture combined this color. Its HORRIBLE quality. Its chalky and uneven (I exfoliate my lips every other day and wear a very moisturizing lip balm under everything...believe me, my lips are not the problem.) and the worst type of light nude lipstick is one with crap texture/quality...Even concealer nudes can look good if the texture/finish of the lipstick is really good. This one failed terribly.

Sorry..I just don't get the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the packaging. it seems very high quality for a drugstore brand. the formula is very creamy and the color is like stockings but for your lips!!! very impressed and i love it! its the perfect nude!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Heyyeyy05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color, however, the colorburst line just arrived here in Canada in the beginning of June, and at this point I am slightly too dark to pull this off. I love the consistency of this lipstick, but find I really need to build the color to completely mask my fairly pigmented lips. I'll probably have more luck with this shade in the winter when I am at my palest.

UPDATE: I've finally reached my palest state, and I have to say this lipstick works much better with my skintone now. I'm still not blown away by it, but atleast I can use up the tube I have. Probably won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Lilian11

Soft Nude just didn't work for my skintone and lip color, it was too pale and concealer-like. However I did like the texture and lasting power. It didn't dry out my lips too much and for me it's a swipe and go lipstick. Love the other colors, like Blush and Soft Rose. Wouldn't repurchase Soft Nude though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ml1208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I had been wanting to try one of the colorbursts and for me this looked pretty wearable. It is a very neautral color that is almost a mix of peach beige and rose. Very pretty shade that is almost my natural lip color. I do find that it can be a tad dry so that is why I took off one star, but other than that is is a very nice lipstick. It is longlasting and I get about three or four hours of wear out of it before touching up. I'm really not very big on lipstcks but i can wear this color without worrying if it is too overdone, and it is a very soft color, hence the name. If you are looking for a wearable nude I highly suggest you check this out, and it is very affordable as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by CrystalCherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I decided to give this a try because a lot of people have been raving about this. But I think this lipstick is a little too dry. I do have dry lips already and this lipstick is not very east to apply unless I apply a really good lip balm as a base. However, I think the color is really pretty. It's a pinkish nude color, looks great with a nrutral look or a smoky look. The package is just average, compare to a lot of japanese brand, it's definitely not fancy, but it's pretty solid, so not too bad.
    The texture if the lipstick is not as smooth and the lasting power is just average also. In general, I'd just say that this is an average lipstick. Haha, I feel like I am so lack of descriptive words.^0^

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I'm probably not the best judge of this since I've never really liked the *nude* nude look. Give me a peachy-nude, or a nude-pink, but the true nude always seems to give me something I call sick-face. Being into a ColorBurst buying binge, and seeing rave reviews for this shade I naturally bought it and had instant buyers remorse. For some reason, I few months later I pick it up and start to have some appreciation. As a nude, it really works. Much better than the disaster that was MAC Hug Me, or Revlon's own Nude Attitude from the matte line. There is just enough peachiness in here and a slightly glossy texture to make it look kind of fresh and appealing. I still top it with a shimmerless colored gloss to give it some more body, but that's just me. I'm not 100% converted to the nude lips look. But boy, with a nice gloss on top, does this shade ever make my lips look full and pouty. It is also quite handy to have around when you want to cancel out the natural pigment in your lips and make a more vibrant color pop true. I've been using this a lot lately for that purpose so I guess having a fail-safe "lip eraser" in my line-up makes this something I am bound to buy again and again.Useful product to be sure, and if you're a nude-lover I can't see how this would disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Not bad at all. I was trying to find a dup for one of my MAC nude lipstick and this was the closest that I could get. For reference, I used to use MAC's Angel. I am NC30 and my lips are light pink color. This somewhat comes out as pink but it has that beige tone in it too. What shows on hand is not what you should expect on your lips. This reflects some of your lip pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I despise the nude-concealer-lip look. But since it's so in, and people are always recommending pairing it with smokey eyes, I decided to get a nude. Colorbursts came to Canada last week so I picked this one up (and blush.) I really like, no, love the colorburst texture and consistency. This one is so creamy that it seems wet and delicate. Most nudes get stuck in liplines and looks gross, but this was nice and had that peachy touch so you don't look dead. The packaging is attractive. It looks good with more dramatic eye makeup or under coloured lipglosses. I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My search for the perfect nude lipstick is over! The color is perfect--it's very flattering on my nw20-25 skin color. The texture is very creamy and the packaging is sleek. Will definitely repurchase!