Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/20/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara and consider it HG at the moment. It defines and lengthens incredibly well but doesn't give a lot of volume. But I love the ultra long lashes it gives. I don't wear any other eye makeup so I need the dramatic (rather than natural) look and this is excellent for that.

on 4/30/2010 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I love this. Does a great job thickening and lengthening and doesn't smudge. I just wish it held a curl better!

on 4/23/2010 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best inexpensive mascara I have tried. Doesn't clump, flake or smudge and gives beautiful long thick lashes. One coat gives a more natural look and two coats = WOW lashes. I use an eyelash curler which makes them look even better.

on 4/6/2010 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product is okay. It seems to separate nicely, not clumpy, very black, and doesn't really smudge. However, it did not produce a "super thick lash" as was implied by its name, which is really the reason I'm giving it a 3. For a mascara without an emphasis on volume, I probably would have given it a 4. I prefer Almay intense eye color volumizing for a thicker effect.

Firstly, it comes in a hot pink tube. Cute much?! But onto the actual product. I really really like this. Like a reviewer below me, I also pair this with my Shiseido Mascara Base and have found it to work wonders in giving me that false lash effect. I wish that I didn't have to spend $26 and that additional prep step for the base and just have this perform on its own but unfortunately, nothing in this world is perfect. Without the base I feel it is a little clumpy, wet, and doesn't hold a curl well. But when I ingeniously matched this with my mascara base, all my eyelash prayers were answered. If you can get this to work for you on it's own, KUDOS.

on 3/29/2010 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE
does not clump
very dark
overalll this is my fave mascara at only 3.50 it is great for the price

on 3/27/2010 10:09:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I've tried many different brands, high ends, low ends and Japanese brands. Rich color, long lasting and great price. I pair this with Shiseido Mascara Base, and I look like I'm wearing false lashes. This is way better than Lancome, MAC, Dior... and it's less than $5. What more can you ask for?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

First off, I have oily, teenage Asian skin. Pretty much ALL mascaras smudge on me, even waterproof versions. This mascara is a miracle in a bottle. It's nearly perfect. Clump free, no smudging, no flaking, no stiff lashes, buildable volume and length. It even holds a curl after I've curled my lashes with a heated curler! And it wears like iron-until I jump in the pool. It immediately falls to my cheeks. ):

At first, I was stunned that a mascara with such staying power was removed so easily, which I'm sure is a quality many people are looking for.

If only it came in a waterproof option! I'm a swimmer, so this is a necessity. I guess I'll just settle on using this the days I don't have swim practice, and use CG's Volume Exact the days I do.

I think this a pretty good mascara (: IT doesn't make your lashes clump and it makes my lashes just the way I like them. Not too bold but not too bare. just perfect (:

on 2/16/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was pleasantly surprised with this very inexpensive mascara. Like others have said, it doesn't hold a curl, but then again with my lashes, nothing holds a curl. But it does create thickness, separation, and decent length. Give it a shot. Here in the Greater New Orleans area, I only paid 3.96 plus tax at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that!