April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG status!!! where has this mascara been all my life??!! I need to rate it four stars though because although this mascara claims to thicken I find that it really does more for lengthening lashes. That is ok for me though because my lashes are pretty thick and they don't stick straight out. thickening mascaras have a tendency to make my lashes clumpy. However this mascara lengthens them beautifully with minimal clumps. and best of all its cheap too!!

My old HG was Max Factor but I was trying to get away from them since I heard they are phasing out MF in the US. and I am so happy i did. I LOVE this cover girl mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. It really thickens and darkens and is worth my wearing it. All L'Oreal mascaras, and most others I have found, irritate my eyes and make them bloodshot and red. I can wear this mascara from early morning to late night and it doesn't irritate them at all. It doesn't flake off and doesn't give the spider-lash look. Usually I have to separate my lashes a bit with a clean mascara wand, but with this I have to do so less. I use black-brown for my green eyes, and it really brings out the color in them.

Edit: I now use Covergirl Lash Exact and think it's even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tffnrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's been such a long time since I've used this mascara, but I absolutely LOVE it! :) I found that it really helped to volumize my lashes and was fairly easy to wash off as well!
I must confess, that mascara is one of my favorites in makeup! I love for my lashes to look long and full and this stuff really helped me to achieve that look!
Would DEFINITELY recommend this for anyone that loves mascara!

The bright pink tube makes it very easy to spot too!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by JennyLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!! I think it works great. It makes my lashes super long.No clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

This gives me volume and length but not in the OVERDRAMATIC way... which is really nice :) Not clumpy... stays all day... holds my curl... um... it's pretty good. The best part is - I'm pretty sure I got this for under $5! And I think I might like this more than Lash Blast. So, there.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaxkaos

super thick lash isnt what it says it is. its nice but it only gave my lashes color and was clump free.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. Anything that does not hold a curl for me automatically gets a 1. My eyelashes lost their curl in 1 minute. And I know it's not my technique since my MaxFac volume couture holds my curl,lengthens, and thickens much better than this. Will continue on my hunt to replace my beloved MaxFac mascaras :(( PS I have Asian lashes, so Asians...skip this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I came across this because it was on sale for under 5 bucks. I thought why not. I saw all the great reviews on here and thought I'll give it a try. I love and want my mascara to give me false eyelashes. This one is better than a lot of mascaras but this just isn't for me. It gives a nice dark black color and makes my lashes look very long and defined. But, not enough volume for my eyelashes and I know I put on 4 or 5 coats but this starts to look spider lash. I am still on a hunt for the ultimate mascara. So far the only one that has come close is my MAC plush lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been a 2000 Calorie devotee for years, but I hear Max Factor is abandoning the U.S. next year, so I'm shopping for a new favorite. This was the first one I tried, and probably will be the last. I have almost NO lashes, and what I do have are very pale and invisible. This stuff is actually better than 2000 calorie. It actually makes me look like I have lashes, and if I keep on layering, I can get the the "false lashes" look, but in a good, non-clumpy way. This is a excellent mascara and a bargain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

What I love about this mascara is that it doesn't give me the racoon eyes. A lot of mascaras out there gives me more volume than this, but they smudges on me so bad that I just couldn't wear them. This mascara doesn't give me the volume that I was hoping for. It's more of a natural looking mascara...nothing special about it. This mascara dries up in the tube too quickly. I think it only last about two weeks after I opened it. Maybe I got a bad tube or something....