October 25, 2014 | 918 users online

does not clump
very dark
overalll this is my fave mascara at only 3.50 it is great for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Hwa

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I've tried many different brands, high ends, low ends and Japanese brands. Rich color, long lasting and great price. I pair this with Shiseido Mascara Base, and I look like I'm wearing false lashes. This is way better than Lancome, MAC, Dior... and it's less than $5. What more can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by dizzypineapple78

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I have oily, teenage Asian skin. Pretty much ALL mascaras smudge on me, even waterproof versions. This mascara is a miracle in a bottle. It's nearly perfect. Clump free, no smudging, no flaking, no stiff lashes, buildable volume and length. It even holds a curl after I've curled my lashes with a heated curler! And it wears like iron-until I jump in the pool. It immediately falls to my cheeks. ):

At first, I was stunned that a mascara with such staying power was removed so easily, which I'm sure is a quality many people are looking for.

If only it came in a waterproof option! I'm a swimmer, so this is a necessity. I guess I'll just settle on using this the days I don't have swim practice, and use CG's Volume Exact the days I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by FlowerUnderSunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this a pretty good mascara (: IT doesn't make your lashes clump and it makes my lashes just the way I like them. Not too bold but not too bare. just perfect (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by penh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pleasantly surprised with this very inexpensive mascara. Like others have said, it doesn't hold a curl, but then again with my lashes, nothing holds a curl. But it does create thickness, separation, and decent length. Give it a shot. Here in the Greater New Orleans area, I only paid 3.96 plus tax at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm only 24 and I have been buying and using this mascara for at least 8 years. I love it - it's affordable, gives you gorgeously thick and long lashes, and you can find it in any drugstore. I have long lashes and I believe this mascara has helped me maintain their health. Also it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. The only drawback to this mascara is that it does not hold a curl very well (if at all). Try it, it's faaar better than a lot of pricey department store mascaras and most drugstore mascaras as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would definitely recommend this to those who want an alternative to Lash Blast. It is a pretty good mascara but the brush is just so fat its hard to get into the corners of my eyes. I use this one now because its much easier to use. A little problem is it doesn't hold curl very well for me.

I have short asians lashes, they aren't that short but they hardly show. Last Blast was good but gosh the brush was fat! I found this and many of the reviews showed compared it to last blast so i bought it. I find that too much this looks bad, in most cases one or two swipes does the trick!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by barook84

I really like this mascara. It gives me volume and says put. I purchased 'brown' and it gives just enough color to make my eyes 'pop' (I am a green eyed brunette and I find that most black mascara makes me look kinda trashy). I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elle82004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING amazing mascara!! It gives my lashes a long, pumped up look and i absolutley ADORE it! And it's so cheap!!! :D about $4.50 at Wal Mart

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by barbee32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe it took me this long to find something that has been sitting in front of my face for years! Absolutely perfect! Great thick, long lashes with no clumping, flaking, transferring to my eyelid... GENIUS!