Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 6/16/2010 9:55:00 PM

I got a tube of this for four bucks at the dollar store (almost nothing is a buck there anymore!), and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It's very thick, so if you're not used to using this kind of mascara, you're going to have some trouble with application, but as someone who's been using make up for forty years (GASP!!), I love it, and I think I'll go back and buy every tube they have left.

on 6/14/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Ladies, after years of searching I have found the one....the mascara that I've always dreamed of!!!!!!! this creates volume AND length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pretty good lashes, but you cant see them worth a darn without mascara! they're hardly anything impressive but this mascara makes them beautiful and full! I put on two coats because i like more dramatic lashes :P I love full and soft for waterproof mascara, but i can't use a waterproof formula everyday. i was using cover girl volume exact but i was really disappointed with how long it took to put on and how crunchy it made my eyelashes! i would rub my eye and it would flake! not cool! this mascara is really smooth, my eyelashes feel like they dont have a crunchy mess on them, they're so soft! and it doesn't smudge! i went for a walk in 90 degree weather high humidity for an hour and it was perfect. I've tried clinique, benefit, maybelline, and who knows what else over the years ! girls this is an amaing mascara! I dont have oily lids and I only wear it on the top lashes, so i dont know if its right for everyone, but its right for me and I couldn't be happier!
EDIT: today a family member asked me if I had falsies on!!!!!!!!!!! after years of wearing mascara this is the first time anyone has ever asked!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have very short, boring lashes, so I was looking for this product to give me a really nice dramatic effect. This is my current night time/special occasion mascara and it's just so-so. While it does make my lashes look thicker, it is a pain to apply! I spend more time wiping the excess goop off of the brush and that just leads to messiness around the cap and bottle. Ick! If I don't take the time to wipe the brush, I end up with 3-4 super thick goopy eyelashes...not really the look I'm going for! This product is nice if you don't mind being really meticulous about it. I for one will wait out my 3 months and try out another brand!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

on 5/20/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara and consider it HG at the moment. It defines and lengthens incredibly well but doesn't give a lot of volume. But I love the ultra long lashes it gives. I don't wear any other eye makeup so I need the dramatic (rather than natural) look and this is excellent for that.

on 4/30/2010 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I love this. Does a great job thickening and lengthening and doesn't smudge. I just wish it held a curl better!

on 4/23/2010 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best inexpensive mascara I have tried. Doesn't clump, flake or smudge and gives beautiful long thick lashes. One coat gives a more natural look and two coats = WOW lashes. I use an eyelash curler which makes them look even better.

on 4/6/2010 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product is okay. It seems to separate nicely, not clumpy, very black, and doesn't really smudge. However, it did not produce a "super thick lash" as was implied by its name, which is really the reason I'm giving it a 3. For a mascara without an emphasis on volume, I probably would have given it a 4. I prefer Almay intense eye color volumizing for a thicker effect.

Firstly, it comes in a hot pink tube. Cute much?! But onto the actual product. I really really like this. Like a reviewer below me, I also pair this with my Shiseido Mascara Base and have found it to work wonders in giving me that false lash effect. I wish that I didn't have to spend $26 and that additional prep step for the base and just have this perform on its own but unfortunately, nothing in this world is perfect. Without the base I feel it is a little clumpy, wet, and doesn't hold a curl well. But when I ingeniously matched this with my mascara base, all my eyelash prayers were answered. If you can get this to work for you on it's own, KUDOS.

on 3/29/2010 2:56:00 PM