NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

on 10/19/2007 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A really nice blush. Goes on really smoothly and really suits me. I'm an asian. But I would be careful about the amount, coz it can really make you look red when you put on too much!

on 9/16/2007 2:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My search for my HG pink blush is finally over! Desire is the most perfect, natural looking clear pink. It goes on a dream and unlike other blushes, seems to sink into my skin rather than sitting on the top. Fantastic staying power as well.
UPDATE: 11 months on & still got loads left (used everyday) - well worth the money as far as I'm concerned. Still love this blush!

on 9/8/2007 4:39:00 PM

great matte natural pink..good for fair light to medium skintone.

on 9/2/2007 8:46:00 PM

The best pink blush on the planet. Everything I had hoped mac dollymix would be. Matte bright pink. Great for my snow white moods. I thought it would be too cool - since I'm asian but its gorgeous. Looks sooo natural.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I tried *very* hard to like this blush. I wanted something that would provide my cheeks with a youthful pink "pop" of colour. I bought this, put it on and checked it in every light you can possibly imagine...several times each! I did not get pink, despite the very hot, bright pink it appears in the pan. On me it was reddish with no trace of pink on my cheeks. Another thing I really didn't like was that from certain angles, it really looked like powder blush sitting on top of my skin.

on 8/19/2007 6:38:00 PM

Absolutely another HG from NARS! Definitely get the aforementioned "snow white" effect on the apples of the cheeks. I have light, not quite fair skin, blue eyes and medium to dark brown hair and this matte hot pink blush gives me that innocent polished look and somehow manages to make me glow even though there is no shimmer/glitter. Along with Clinique Precious Posy which is my go to for golden girl pink (over NARS Orgasm), this blush rounds out my arsenal. Definitely will repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a flat cool toned hot pink blush. No shimmer, no sparkle, just matte and flat. It's pretty, and works well on my warm olive skin. To be honest however, I would not repurchase this. There are other pink blushes out there that are much prettier than this one and for half the price. I still do love this shade of pink however. When I don't use bronzer underneath this blush it gives me those doll cheeks. I use this every now and then, so I don't think I'd run out or need a reason to repurchase. I don't regret buying this. It's a very good quality blush whether I can find cheaper dupes or not. =D

on 6/12/2007 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a very clear, bright pink shade that leaves a matte blush. It is a very Snow White-effect for PPPs, but I think it would be absolutely lovely on darker skin tones, as well. It has none of the shimmer of many other NARS blushes, but it retains their staying power, if not more.
If you find that Benetint/Tarte Blushing Bride and the like are either too red or too damp, try this. The sheer pink shade is a bit different from those, but the HG status is far more deserved. This blush lasts all day, and it reads more like you've just dashed across the school-yard than you've been running laps around the track.

Edited because although this is a fantasic color, I've since fallen in love with the far-superior Sin.

on 6/4/2007 11:12:00 PM

Heard a lot of good reviews of this Desire blush and i had gotten it in hongkong while holidaying there. The color look pretty bright pink in its pan. However, it does not reflect the pink on my skin. It appears darker, more redish on my cheeks. color was more peachy then pink. However, the pigments is very lasting and the blush last the whole day.
Will not re purchase again though the packaging is compact and elegant.

very bright pink in the pan, but truly a natural clear sweet light pink on the cheeks & yet, it gives a subtle pop of color. i really do reach for this blush all the time, especially on those mornings when i'm super indecisive & in a rush. love this blush! i found it to be much more wearable than mata hari or angelika, which both seemed to impart a darker hue. i like the end result of desire--a fresh face!

Popular Blush Products