Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 11/20/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I received this mascara in a GWP and I like it although the formula is a bit too wet for my taste. I think the best thing about this mascara is the curved brush, which really does help to lift/curl and thicken lashes well. It does give a good amount of volume but it takes a long time to wait for the first coat to dry before putting on additional coats because of the wet formula. It is not the most buildable mascara in the world. Its staying power is good, despite the wet formula it isn't runny and doesn't flake, although it can feel a bit sticky when dry. It can really go either way with this mascara...with patience and waiting for it to dry properly it can give very thick stunning lashes, but if you try and apply too much at once you will get clumpy, stuck together lashes and smears. While I like the brush, the formula is average and it seems like I could easily find something better at the DS. I wouldn't pay full price for this one.

on 11/15/2011 7:35:00 AM

This is my favourite mascara of all time. Everytime I wear it, my boyfriend tells me I look pretty! Always end up going back to it. Quite tricky to take off, so you need a good remover but overall- love it!

on 11/14/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara flakes and clumps on me. I'm Asian and I think the wand is too big to work with. Because of this I always make a mess while using it. I prefer Lancome Mascaras with a straight wand. Like Definicils or Hypnose. I like the formula of those two better. They don't flake. And they don't have fragrance like this one does, which could be quite annoying.

on 11/10/2011 12:35:00 AM

I la la love this mascara!! It is my new favorite!! It fans out my lashes adding length and volume! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

on 11/9/2011 11:23:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It doesnt smear or flake or even clump. Although I do like to wipe the wand off a little bit before I apply it to minimize any clumping risks which I think helps alot! The consistency of the mascara is thick but wet and takes a minute to dry. It makes my lashes verrry long which I prefer over thickness! This mascara has a slight perfume in it that of woodsy roses, very natural smell not the fake kind. <3

I got this mascara as a sample when I purchased foundation from Lancome. I have tried other Lancome mascaras, but they are okay. But this is great and has become my new favorite. After I tried this mascara I stopped using Maybelline Colossal Mascara ( in the yellow tube).

The trick with this mascara is that you have to learn how to correctly use it. If you use the wand upside down (because it has a slight curve) than you will get clumpy lashes, which is what happened to me. But after some trial and error it is amazing. I have limited and short lashes, but when I use this it makes my lashes look amazing. I think once I finish using my sample I will definitely go out and buy one :)

on 10/26/2011 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Disappointed! I expected this to perform but it really doesn't volumize much, and it clumps! My $8 Lash Blast gives better results than Hypnose Drama. Where is the drama? In the clumpy spidery lashes I have now!

on 10/25/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lancome has the best mascaras hands down. If you want big sexy lashes then this is the mascara for you. It is my new favorite.

on 10/16/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

$25 for a mascara? good thing i got this as a gift with purchase! but i really do love this mascara, it gjves volume and length. i dont find it to clump, no strong scent, and easy application. the brush does pick up a lot of product from the tube though. i love this mascara, this is the best. hopefully i find a cheaper dupe, but maybe one day ill splurge on the full size mascara.

on 10/12/2011 8:38:00 PM

I thought this was an absolutely terrible mascara. I've used four dollar mascaras that were way better. It's extremely clumpy - my lashes were all stuck together immediately. It also has tiny clumps in it that look really cheap and tacky. It also makes my lashes stick together when I blink. I returned it to Sephora and would not recommend this at all.