Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

I got this mascara as a sample when I purchased foundation from Lancome. I have tried other Lancome mascaras, but they are okay. But this is great and has become my new favorite. After I tried this mascara I stopped using Maybelline Colossal Mascara ( in the yellow tube).

The trick with this mascara is that you have to learn how to correctly use it. If you use the wand upside down (because it has a slight curve) than you will get clumpy lashes, which is what happened to me. But after some trial and error it is amazing. I have limited and short lashes, but when I use this it makes my lashes look amazing. I think once I finish using my sample I will definitely go out and buy one :)

on 10/26/2011 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Disappointed! I expected this to perform but it really doesn't volumize much, and it clumps! My $8 Lash Blast gives better results than Hypnose Drama. Where is the drama? In the clumpy spidery lashes I have now!

on 10/25/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lancome has the best mascaras hands down. If you want big sexy lashes then this is the mascara for you. It is my new favorite.

on 10/16/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

$25 for a mascara? good thing i got this as a gift with purchase! but i really do love this mascara, it gjves volume and length. i dont find it to clump, no strong scent, and easy application. the brush does pick up a lot of product from the tube though. i love this mascara, this is the best. hopefully i find a cheaper dupe, but maybe one day ill splurge on the full size mascara.

on 10/12/2011 8:38:00 PM

I thought this was an absolutely terrible mascara. I've used four dollar mascaras that were way better. It's extremely clumpy - my lashes were all stuck together immediately. It also has tiny clumps in it that look really cheap and tacky. It also makes my lashes stick together when I blink. I returned it to Sephora and would not recommend this at all.

on 10/11/2011 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Once you learn how to use it and how to work with the brush, this will give you AMAZING, HUGE, VOLUMINOUS LASHES!
I HATED this when i first got it and then i learned how to use it. My advice is: wipe the brush on the tube twice before you apply and use only one side of the brush. I love the effect that this mascara gives to my lashes.

on 10/10/2011 10:25:00 PM

LOVE this product! I used to use Christian Dior Mascaras and since this one came out have been using it ever since. The brush gives me the control to layer my lashs with the fake eye lash look and then also curl when using the brush the other way. I do find on the first couple of applications when I'm using a new tube that it does have the sticky feel to it but goes back to normal after the next use. Have yet to try the Lancome Doll Mascara but will continue using Hypnose Drama until then!

on 10/8/2011 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this mascara. Definitely one of the best ones I've ever tried.
I have medium-lenght really straight lashes. I also have very oily lids and undereye circles. I look for three things in a mascara: 1) lenght, 2) holds the curl and 3) doesn't leave me with the racoon eye look for most of the day. This product does everything I ask for in a mascara. It gives beautiful long lashes, that are really dark and thick without being clumpy and that hold my curl throughout the day. The only reason I use higher end mascaras is because drug stores brands usually end up flaking on my skin and leaving me with big black circles under my eyes, waterproof or not.
I use this after using my eyelash curler and my DiorShow lash plump serum and the results are amazing. I find that the serum gives me the volume and the Hypn˘se Drama mascara gives me the lenght and holds my curl all day long. Love the wand too, helps getting every lash!
The only downside? The smell is awful. Just awful. And it's a powerful smell too. Oh well, it's not like I smell it through the day it's only during application.

on 9/24/2011 9:59:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara! I have tried many mascaras in my life time and I would have to rate this one in my top favourites.
My lashes are super long and thick to start with and when I add Hypnose Drama it makes them look fake. This is a volume boosting mascara with a unqiue shaped brush. The pigment is super black that is very buildable. The formula doesn't clump or flake!

They just came out with a limited edition Hypnose Drama in Grey for Fall!

Great mascara, I sell at least 2 daily.

on 9/21/2011 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara! My mom for some reason didn't care for it and gave it to me and im really enjoying it. The brush has a curve to it which is great because it allows me to get under my top lashes to the very base so i get a great long swoop I naturally have very long lashs so it's always hard for me to review mascars but it does seperate very well. I don't like how the mascara builds up on the brush, more so than with any mascara ive tried so now after every use i just wipe the brush with a baby wipe so i get a new clean mascara each time. It is expensive, about $25 so i am using this as long as possible. Overall a great mascara.