October 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kdmass

Love! I am very new to liquid liners, and found this easy to work with. I love the marker tip; its easy to draw a thin or thick line. I tried another liquid liner before this, but it got all over my eyelashes. Not a problem with this one. Not super familiar with HE liners, but this is great beginners product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by rxhope2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to try out, but I threw it out after a week. I must be allergic to something in this because I got an eye infection after using for 2 days!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOT waterproof. Glides on beautifully, glossy and black and makes a good winged line. But it smears and goes under my eyes. Its just terrible. But I know that's what you get for a dollar. E.L.F makes a lot of good things, but this is not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by jessica6492

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG EYEBROW PEN!

While this is a subpar eyeliner for your lids, it is AMAZING for your eyebrows! I have a scar in my left eyebrow where hair refuses to grow back. Nothing covers it, not powders, or pencils, or gels. But this fills in my bald spot and lasts ALL DAY. Sure, there are pens specifically made for eyebrows, but why spend more money on those while this little drugstore gem is only one dollar?!

It should be noted, that while the pen is new, you will have to use a light hand to apply but once it dries out a bit, it becomes easier and faster to put on.

The color is a very neutral, medium brown. It would work for anyone except those with very light hair. Unless, of course, you like the dark brow, light hair combo, then this would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this eyeliner. I was looking for something different and waterproof.

Pros:
- Easier
- Cheap
- Good for smudging and long lasting wear

Cons:
- It's hard to get the cap off

I'd suggest this for people who want a liquid eyeliner look but, like me, don't have the steady hand for liquid liner. I ordered this in Plum and Black. The Plum didn't even look plum, it looked like a soft black. I don't even know what happened to the black. The plum went on smoothly and painlessly, the black one felt like I was putting on eyeliner with a safety pin. Overall the plum was great, and I'm going to get the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Razzly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner.
Summary:
Pros- Simple application, Doesn't smudge or run, $1.
Cons- Hard to find product (I've only found it online), Packaging (I wish their was more product).

I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who-
-has a hard time with pencil eyeliners smudging and moving around too much (for example, under your eyes or the corners of your eyes)
-likes the look of liquid eyeliner, but finds it difficult to apply. (maybe it's too gunky, too "nighttime" looking, or maybe you're like me and you don't have a steady hand)

Small strokes across the eyelid and as close to the lash line are the way to apply this product the best, imo. It's ok if you mess up, luckily the product doesn't dry super fast so you have room for mistakes and corrections, I just take a Q-tip and fix the mistake. Also, what I really love about it is the tip/applicator. It gives you so much control and makes it a lot easier to control line thickness and get the lines even with one another. I also like that it doesn't dry crackly or cakey.
It didn't irritate my sensitive eyes, so that's good.
I also noticed that it's quite build-able as well. It still looks good if you need to apply another coat at night or something.
Also, one other quick thing, I really like how it's waterproof in that it doesn't run, even in the heat of summer here in Texas, but at the same time, I don't have to use a ton of products or anything fancy to wash it off.
Another huge pro is that it's only $1!

The only con I'd have to say about it is that I wish I didn't have to order online just to get it, and I wish their was more product so I don't have to worry about running out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in black and it was not very pigmented. The black seemed more like grey black and it starts smudging after a few hours. It also started leaking after first use.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definatley not waterproof. The product dries up fast and is not pigmented enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ninapetal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dupe Alert! This is similar to Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner. I say similar, because it does transfer around and is not what I would call waterproof at all...but in terms of color pigmentation and application, spot on for the Stila. Since an eyeliner being really waterproof is important to me - nothing makes me looks worse than raccoon eyes at the end of the day, I wouldn't name this my HG of eyeliners...but it is darn close! And if you are on a budget and don't mind a few touch ups - go for it!

This is definitely a deal for the price. I would go so far as to say the best eyeliner deal for this price! I got really excited when I saw this for only $1 in Target - I did a double take. I almost didn't buy this because I had just repurchased the Stila, but then I thought...hey, it's only $1. I am glad I did! This is a great one to stash in your purse for touch ups and if I am ever in a money crunch and don't want to shell out $17 for Stila at some point - this would be my first backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had recently bought several products online from e.l.f. and had success with most of them. I didn't realize target carried e.l.f. so when I was in there the other day I was quite excited. I had a gift card to use up so I decided to try out the eyeliner pen. I picked out coffee because most of my eyeliners are black. Coffee is a nice dark brown color just like the coffee you would take out of the pot. It went on smooth and dark and the small amount I put on my hand wouldn't budge so that shows that its long lasting. I love the idea of eyeliner pens because i'm far from an expert at using liquid eyeliner. This was very user friendly, especially compared to the previous loreal eyeliner pen that was terrible, watery and smudgey. For a buck I'd def buy this again and next time I'll pick up a few more colors.