September 22, 2014 | 1215 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by DeeDeena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this bronzer. Looks natural and beautiful on. The packaging is cute, but tbh there's no point of the little brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by sarasophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the best make up purchases I ever made! I use this daily for contouring and warming up my face. I'm roughly NC15 and while NYx Taupe e.g. just looks dirty on me, Benefit Hoola is my absolute HG!! It lasts all day,too. Loves this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by karen360

LOVE this bronzer. It's got a little bit of shimmer in it, but barely noticeable.
Love the packaging as well and the price is fairly decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0608

I was excited to try this bronzer due to all of the great reviews, but it just didn't work on my skin. No matter how I tried to apply it (light hand, heavier hand, for contouring, or as an all over bronzer) it just looked blah. It gave me a dirty, almost unhealthy look to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by randomchik98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this bronzer for christmas. I love it! Its a beautiful shade for my fair-medium skin. I don't use this all over my face, I use it for conturing and its pure bliss to work with! I think this works great with the real techniques contour brush. As far as packaging goes I can't really comment as I got this in the double the powder set and it has the old packaging. I don't mind the packaging at all. Just buying this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you are looking for a very natural, completely matte bronzer then the best two out there are Benefit Hoola & Bobbi Brown.

I use both of these on a daily basis as I use Bobbi Brown (a red-toned bronzer) to very lightly put colour on my face and then I use Benefit Hoola (a grey-toned bronzer) to contour as it creates a natural-looking shadow under the cheekbones and around the nose/jaw.
This bronzer looks very natural even on my NW20 skin and feels very luxurious on. Very finely milled and smooth when applied.
I would recommend this bronzer as it looks great on and is an ideal contouring product but the pricetag is hefty. 20+ for 8g of product isn't enough for me, I wouldn't mind finding a similar product for a better price.

The packaging is ok. It's a tiny, flipbox with an even tinier mirror but I do actually get use out of the brush that comes with it. Like most people do, I usually throw out the brush that comes with some products but this one works really well for contouring and none of the bristles have fallen out... Yet.

I would continue to repurchase if I couldn't find a better priced dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jilltaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say that hasn't already been said before-this is THE bronzer to get-absolutely no shimmer or glitter. It is a good, build-able shade that works for me and I'm very pale. Works well as a contour shade as well. My only complain is the box-I hate it. The one I have has the lid that comes completely off and I find it hard to stick my giant fluffy bronzing brush in it. The little brush it came with is worthless as well. But that's just the packaging. The powder inside is gold :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lukeyb

Adore this product! Contouring holy grail for me. I'm fair skinned and yes if you use too much it can look dirty but with the right amount is just perfect for contouring. The packaging stinks and I typically don't pay a lot for make up. However this is worth the price ($28 at Ulta) for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best bronzer out there as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't have any shimmer, which works great for me. It isn't orange at all. It actually makes me look tan. It's not fake looking in any way. I have read several comments that say that it looks muddy, but I haven't noticed that on my skin at all. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought it 4 years ago and it is still not done ;) I love it. It is the perfect matte bronzer, I alternate it with my Nars Laguna. It is buildable and is perfect with any skin shade