December 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by tampants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most perfect shade of nude I've tried! I love it, its just right. It actually shows up, but not so much that it looks ridiculous. Definitely repurchasing! Only reason it lost a lippie is because it didn't last as long as I would've liked it to. Also I need to exfoliate my lips to make them super smooth before using it, because it does make them look very dry otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by briii

i love this lipstick! i got this in the back to mac recycle program and im not usually a lipstick wearer but i love nude lipsticks and this one looks great on. :) i use it everyday, and its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick because unlike Myth, you can wear this alone without lip gloss and it looks great. Lovveeeee it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick its goes on really smooth great nude color Im on my second tube will def be buying this again .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by mandeemandee

I'm an NW20 and this gives me a sheer nude lip. Much easier to work with than Fleshpot, but not as much color pay-off. Still 4 lippies because it is so versatile! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by courtsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because everyone says it is wonderful. However, I found it to be just mediocre. I really don't think theres anything special about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Goretits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick is really pretty on and stays on for a long time! Doesn't look too good on if your lips are really dry an cracked haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by jy9438

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looove the color, hate the formula. Without a gloss over this, I can't wear it at all. It makes my lips super dry and shows every little crack even when I moisturize my lips really well before using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Last year I bought my very first lipstick in like 5 years. It was Madly Creative by MAC, and it was a frost. Didn't hate it, but didn't love it. 9 months later I decide to get an all purpose nude lipstick. I've always had trouble finding one because my lips are so red, that I never get the pale lip look without applying concealer on first (fyi: concealer tastes gross). So the MA at MAC suggests Creme d'Nude. I buy it and try it at home...and I fall in love. It really mutes out the colour of my lips but still looks natural and not chalky. It has a great glossyness about it aswell, which is great if you want to skip putting gloss over top. I have to say I will always have this in my collection. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Now i know why this l/s is always sold out! i bought this because of the reviews, but i was a lil iffy because i tried Equality & it washed me out & made me look like i was soo sick & dead. But this has like a lil pink undertone to it & its looks great w/y skin tone (NC37). i love it w/MAC C-thru lipglass or any clear gloss, BUT it doesnt need a gloss over it. i will def. be buying Creme d'Nude again.
BUT i think im goin to try Myth becuase this l/s is more of a pinky color than peach (if that makes any sense lOl, i want a more nude color)