April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I really should start wearing nudes more often. This suits my skintone perfectly, without looking like i have no lips. It is somewhat streaky going on, but it's easily fixed. It has a slight glossy finish so i do not wear lipgloss ontop of this. I have pigmented lips and this covers it well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by snakehips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the cremesheen formula, and had really hoped to love this shade..but it was too orange on me. That is the case with nearly every nude lippie I've tried. I suppose my skin tone is just too much on the cool side for most of them?
Oh well. At least I didn't waste very much money, that is one great thing about MAC. :D And I always love the scent and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Kristyann

I have been wanting to try this l/s for awhile now.. unfortunately they were sold out online at MAC and now I see why. Just received mine a few days ago and I can't stop putting it on :) i absolutely love this stuff! Not only is it the PERFECT nude color for me, it has a wonderful vanilla-like smell to it and just glides on perfectly. I have finally found my HG lippy stick!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Words cannot describe how much I love this l/s. I have very pigmented lips and this is the only l/s that I can use that gives me full coverage without making me look like a corpse (a la Myth). It is a fairly drying l/s as most from MAC are so I wear a swipe of gloss over it always, but Creme d'Nude is my definite go-to color. I use it as a base for my lips everyday. I used to own about 40 l/s's and now I am literally down to only this one. I love how I can change its appearance everyday just by changing what I put over it. I have my family and friends hooked on it and can't imagine not wearing it. Definitely worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just recently dyed my hair form blonde to a ginger copper red color and my pink lipsticks looked terrible against my new hair. i tried loads of different nude lipsticks and after trying numerous ones, i finally found my fave!! i love love love this one ive never loved a lip colour so much it looks great with dark smokey eyes. will defo repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color, but it is a little drying. Its a great color for a smokey eye!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this color for awhile now and its a pretty nice color, I don't think I was too thrilled about it when I first got it, I thought it was too pale on me but I really like it under something like 2N. Those two colors really look good together and it makes it pop!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found the perfect nude lipstick! This is a nice creamy nude lipstick with a touch of pink. It doesn't wash me out and the staying power is decent. The only drawback is that it shows every line on my lips and I don't even have very dry lips. But I sort this out by applying lip balm, I dab the lipstick on my lips and apply clear lip gloss after. I have really pigmented lips and this looks great on me. Finally, a nude lipstick that actually looks nude on my lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by RicanBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This MAC lipstick is the Ying to the smokey eyes Yang! I always use this lipstick when I go for the dramatic eye look. It's the perfect nude with a hint of pink and peach. I've found that there's a certaing way to apply it though because it can sit heavy on the lines of your lips making them looked extremely chapped. First, I apply a nude color lipliner. Second, I apply a lip moisturizer. Third, I dab on the creme d' nude because smearing it will be too heavy therefore enhancing the lines in your lip. Fourth, I dab on a pink tone lipgloss because it keeps the lipstick from reaching the chapped look. And voila! I know everyone has their own way of applying but this is the way that worked best for me =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

one of my favourite nude lipsticks. It covers up effectively lips that are very pigmented and lasts relatively well too. I espescially like it on brunettes and redheads paired with a skin-coloured or flat brown lippencil. for a nude lip.