August 28, 2014 | 1431 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by jy9438

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looove the color, hate the formula. Without a gloss over this, I can't wear it at all. It makes my lips super dry and shows every little crack even when I moisturize my lips really well before using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Last year I bought my very first lipstick in like 5 years. It was Madly Creative by MAC, and it was a frost. Didn't hate it, but didn't love it. 9 months later I decide to get an all purpose nude lipstick. I've always had trouble finding one because my lips are so red, that I never get the pale lip look without applying concealer on first (fyi: concealer tastes gross). So the MA at MAC suggests Creme d'Nude. I buy it and try it at home...and I fall in love. It really mutes out the colour of my lips but still looks natural and not chalky. It has a great glossyness about it aswell, which is great if you want to skip putting gloss over top. I have to say I will always have this in my collection. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Now i know why this l/s is always sold out! i bought this because of the reviews, but i was a lil iffy because i tried Equality & it washed me out & made me look like i was soo sick & dead. But this has like a lil pink undertone to it & its looks great w/y skin tone (NC37). i love it w/MAC C-thru lipglass or any clear gloss, BUT it doesnt need a gloss over it. i will def. be buying Creme d'Nude again.
BUT i think im goin to try Myth becuase this l/s is more of a pinky color than peach (if that makes any sense lOl, i want a more nude color)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A light, neutral pink-nude lipstick in creamsheen form. I find it a bit too light on its own on my nc-37 skin tone and slightly washes me out. However, it is workable provided I have the time. I usually use Spice lipliner underneath this to tone down the paleness and top it off with a peachy-pink lipgloss to add a bit more color. The results are pretty good and approaches the "nude" effect I'm going for. I can see this shade working for paler complexions but if you have pigmented lips, this is a good shade to mute your natural pigmentation out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just a little too light for me to use on its own. On its own it washes me out too much. So to make this work I usually slick one coat of this on my lips to cancel out any color and then layer it with a gloss like MAC's Ample Pink or Revlon's Nude Lustre lipgloss. I find for a nude lip that does not require any liner or gloss, MAC's Siss was a better shade for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I really should start wearing nudes more often. This suits my skintone perfectly, without looking like i have no lips. It is somewhat streaky going on, but it's easily fixed. It has a slight glossy finish so i do not wear lipgloss ontop of this. I have pigmented lips and this covers it well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by snakehips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the cremesheen formula, and had really hoped to love this shade..but it was too orange on me. That is the case with nearly every nude lippie I've tried. I suppose my skin tone is just too much on the cool side for most of them?
Oh well. At least I didn't waste very much money, that is one great thing about MAC. :D And I always love the scent and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Kristyann

I have been wanting to try this l/s for awhile now.. unfortunately they were sold out online at MAC and now I see why. Just received mine a few days ago and I can't stop putting it on :) i absolutely love this stuff! Not only is it the PERFECT nude color for me, it has a wonderful vanilla-like smell to it and just glides on perfectly. I have finally found my HG lippy stick!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Words cannot describe how much I love this l/s. I have very pigmented lips and this is the only l/s that I can use that gives me full coverage without making me look like a corpse (a la Myth). It is a fairly drying l/s as most from MAC are so I wear a swipe of gloss over it always, but Creme d'Nude is my definite go-to color. I use it as a base for my lips everyday. I used to own about 40 l/s's and now I am literally down to only this one. I love how I can change its appearance everyday just by changing what I put over it. I have my family and friends hooked on it and can't imagine not wearing it. Definitely worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just recently dyed my hair form blonde to a ginger copper red color and my pink lipsticks looked terrible against my new hair. i tried loads of different nude lipsticks and after trying numerous ones, i finally found my fave!! i love love love this one ive never loved a lip colour so much it looks great with dark smokey eyes. will defo repurchase again and again!