MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

4.1

on 3/17/2010 7:59:00 PM

I have been trying to find the perfect nude lip for a while and unfortunately I still haven't. The colour is just TOO nude. I have quite pigmented lips so I need a strong nude to cancel it out, but this just washed me out and made me face look dull. I did love the texture of it, and if I have exfoliated and moisturised my lips recently it goes on very smoothly (but without it shows up flaky lips that you didn't even know were dry).

on 3/16/2010 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am on my third creme d' nude lipstick now. I love it, it's my HG for nude lips.

I am NC37 and this is the perfect nude lipstick. It's not pink, its a beigey nude colour. I have quite pigmented lips and this tones them right down whilst still giving me that nudey colour instead of a MLBB look.

Love the formula, is slightly drying but I use a lip balm underneath everything anyways. The colour is very pigmented and the formula smooth. Will continue to buy this lipstick.

Btw, this goes lovely with Boy Bait cremesheen glass. The colours and formulas go so well together.

on 3/11/2010 11:25:00 PM

I'm one of those girls who hate Myth lipstick b/c it is soooo drying and it's just way too pale for my skin. I cannot pull it off under any circumstances. I've considered Creme D'nude for a long time now, and I never bought it b/c last year I was at MAC and I swatched Myth and Creme d'nude side-by-side and it just looked exactly the same at the time. I took a 2nd look at creme d'nude today in almost a year and boyyyy I was wrong! Creme d'nude does everything that Myth lipstick was supposed to do for me: it gives me a beautiful pinky nude lip that looks shiny and healthy! Not cakey at all like Myth. I highly recommend it!!

on 3/10/2010 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This was my first Cremesheen, the texture of Creme d'Nude is dryer than the other cremesheens. They should of labeled this as a matte. This flaked and made me reach for lipgloss and lipbalm to counter the effects. The other cremesheens were a dream to apply. Change the formula please on this shade!

on 3/9/2010 10:51:00 PM

This is the most perfect shade of nude I've tried! I love it, its just right. It actually shows up, but not so much that it looks ridiculous. Definitely repurchasing! Only reason it lost a lippie is because it didn't last as long as I would've liked it to. Also I need to exfoliate my lips to make them super smooth before using it, because it does make them look very dry otherwise.

on 3/7/2010 9:24:00 PM

i love this lipstick! i got this in the back to mac recycle program and im not usually a lipstick wearer but i love nude lipsticks and this one looks great on. :) i use it everyday, and its amazing!

on 3/7/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this lipstick because unlike Myth, you can wear this alone without lip gloss and it looks great. Lovveeeee it!

on 3/6/2010 11:46:00 PM

I love this lipstick its goes on really smooth great nude color Im on my second tube will def be buying this again .

I'm an NW20 and this gives me a sheer nude lip. Much easier to work with than Fleshpot, but not as much color pay-off. Still 4 lippies because it is so versatile! (:

on 3/1/2010 8:27:00 PM

I bought this because everyone says it is wonderful. However, I found it to be just mediocre. I really don't think theres anything special about it.

Popular Lipsticks