November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OVERHYPED. If you want a liquid eyeliner for a thin line, you probably can get that from this eyeliner.. but thicker than a couple mm, you will need to look elsewhere. This eyeliner is black, but is somewhat see through if you apply a thicker line. It doesn't have much pigment to it and I found myself painting over the same line over and over again.. i now just use it to use it up... sadly. And.. if you cry..or are out in the heat, it will smear everywhere. Sad. If it were more pigmented and lasted longer it would be a winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This by far, is the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It makes the process of applying eyeliner so much easier! For those that are sort of new to liquid liners or just like liquid liners in general, should definately look into this product. It has a sturdy pointed felt tip that will help you achieve the perfect cat winged eye. It's literally half of the price of Lancome's eyeliner - both are from the same company and work just as well..so why not go for the cheaper price? One lippy off because sometimes it can take a while to dry - depending on how much you put of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I got this eyeliner after watching numerous reviews on yt about it. I am truely glad I bought it. The color is deep true black.. Its about half the price of Mac and it goes on top of eyeshadows so easily. I wing out my eyeliner almost everyday and i do admitt that it does take a tad bit getting used to because of how long the felt tip is. But after a couple days all is well. Great product Great price. its TopNotch =]

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im a tab bit disappointed in this L.liner Im having a hard time achieving a sharp point w/ this and when i apply one layer i have to let it dry and then do another layer to get it opaque but then when i do the 2nd layer it kinda rubs off the 1st layer so thats annoying. Other than that its long lasting and removes easy but all in all its not the best. Also you have to shake it after each dip and thats annoying too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by miztres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard so much about this product that I immediately bought it when I ran out of my old liquid liner. For the price, it is a very good product. It applied very well (although it does not wing out easily with the tip) and I think it's a deep black color when it dries. I haven't had any problems of it flaking off later in the day, but I have had problems of it flaking when I am trying to make the line thicker by re-lining the area (it flakes a little). For $8 it's a pretty good product and I would recommend buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner has a felt tip applicator that makes it easy to put on without making a lot of mistakes if you a are a newbie at applying. This helped me out a lot when I first starting using liquid eyeliner. This product is a true black, stays on for me the entire time and does not flake on me as other have said.

The only con I will say is that I can never apply in one stroke. It starts thinning out before I can finish. Still would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I could use this to do my eyeliner in the car, while it's moving.
The tip is nice, and the packaging is very sleek, but I prefer the other version (Brush version?) even though it's messier with the brush because it's much much much blacker.

I usually like doing my liquid liner in one swift motion, and this one doesn't allow me to do that. I have to layer the black with this, because the first layer gives me a very thin coat of gray. :/

I'll stick with my brush version!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay so I notice a lot of previous reviewer said that this flake and gonna after a few hours, but let me make this clear, this is not a waterproof eyeliner nor it is intended to put on your water liner as I believe. So DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR WATER LINE. It is the most forgiving liner that I have ever used. It is very black but easy to remove if you make mistakes. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to put liner on. It doesn't smudge but it does flake when you rub it or when water hits it, or you have very oily lids. Also, if you are contact-lenses wearer, be aware that it will flake if you rub your eyes.
For personal reference: I like it. It lasts me hours as I don't rub my eyes when I had makeup on. I had oily lids but it doesn't flake on my as I put primer on my eyes to control oil. My sister is also a contact-lenses wearer but she uses it and it has not been any problem with her.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute CRAP I Must Start With.....Its Really Black....Yes Its Goes On Smooth & Rich & Dark.....That's Where The Good Points End Because This Flaked & Disappeared Within Hours....I Tightlined With It & Was Initially Pleased.....That's Where The Positives End.....I Couldn't Believe That A Liquid E/L Did This.....Oh Well Back To Walmart It Went!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by PSweetP27

This liner is so over-hyped. I bought it because everyone was raving about it, but I am definitely not impressed. First of all, it is not at all a dark enough black. It is too watery and dries more gray than black. I don't really like the felt tip either. I don't feel like I have enough control or precision, because it is too long and too soft. The one positive thing I will say about this product is that it is good for beginners. Mostly because if you mess up, it is easy to wipe away and doesn't stain.
I have since switched to the Revlon Colorstay liner, which I prefer mostly because it is MUCH more black, and I also like the shorter, firmer applicator. However, it is also easier to mess up. Thankfully, I am getting better at applying liquid liner, so its not that big of an issue for me.