September 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lorenanunez

Awesome brush. I use it to apply my La mer fluid foundation, and I get a flawless look, as if I'm not wearing any makeup. Even skin tone, no streaks, blends foundation perfectly, I just love it. Worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This brush is SOOOO soft. You really get more than your money's worth with this brush! It applies my blush so smoothly and evenly and I'm so glad I decided to purchase this brush. It's a step up from my drugstore brushes :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! this brush!!! does wonders for applying my powder MU! (i wear BM Matte) powder/loose powder MU always settle into my pores,lines, and looks cakey. but with this brush it just glides over them and makes me look poreless and flawless! (which is extremely unheard of for me!) but it doesnt work for liquid fndt. for me turns out all streaky :(

PROS
SOFT!
small size fits into every crook and cranny
DENSE!
applys makeup evenly
makes my powder full coverage
$15 and available at target

CONS
takes forever to dry! (13 hours!)

thats about it. definitly HG! will repurchase if something happens to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Ingwe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I really wanted to like this brush - because of all the great reviews.

Sorry to be a downer.... I have had it now for a month and really tried to give it time. Maybe I got a bad one, it's definitely not soft on my skin. I've tried it with liquid foundation and with powder blush. I had better luck with the blush than the foundation but still wouldn't like to use it on a daily basis.

Too small, too rough on my skin.

Sorry guys.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this brush! Bought this to replace my MAC 109 to use with my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation due to the shedding of the hairs on the 109. For the price of it around $14-$15, I thought I would try this. It's great! It applies my foundation faster than the 109 with the buffing action and it looks flawless. The only thing is that it's so dense that it takes two days to dry out from deep cleaning. Planning on purchasing another to have when I wash one of them. Also, I'm passing up on the new MAC 130 because I love this brush so much. I don't think the 130 would do such a great job as it doesn't look as dense as this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is a high-quality one from Sonia Kashuk. I have the philosophy supenatural brush which is similar and much more expensive, probably due to the density of the bristles, but this brush seems more usable. It's soft and yet it does a wonderful job of buffing in my Lancome Dual Finish powder. It washes well. I might buy another to use for blushes since I prefer it to the philosophy one being used for blush. It's a good buy and a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by asham69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this brush!!! it is very soft and i use it for my studio fix powder, it applies it flawless. i will definately be picking up 2 more when i get the chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this as a foundation blender. I first apply my foundation, then use this to blend it. It has worked well so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very high-quality brush for only $15!! I first was debating whether to buy this brush or the highlighting brush(it looks like the MAC 187 stippling skunk brush) for foundation and I ended up buying this brush. This is the black ergonomic curvy brush that fits perfectly in your hand. When I came home I looked on it's reviews & found out people use this for cream blush or mineral makeup and I don't use either! I tried this with my bronzer & I really like it!! It blends very well & is SUPER SOFT! Now I want every brush from the Sonia Kashuk ergonomic line. I also went back to buy the highlighting brush & LOVE IT!

**EDIT**

So I ended up swapping this because I NEVER used it! I started to miss it & I never really gave it a chance with my liquid foundations. I finally re-swapped it & I LOVE how it applies my Chanel MAT Lumiere! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by silverbrook

I've had this brush for.... about two years, and it hasn't fallen apart or shed any hairs or anything. I've used it to apply mineral foundation and liquid foundation and I think it works better for mineral since it's quite, quite dense and a bit stiff for liquid, I think. But it'll still work really well for liquid regardless. I really like the Sonia Kashuk brushes. They are great quality and very nicely designed (I like when brushes aren't completely round because then they roll off of surfaces lol). I would not use this for blush since I'm afraid it would put too much blush on!