September 17, 2014 | 475 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the 24-7 liners, and this is a perfect color for me--brown with a little jazz to it. It goes on like a dream and is easy to smudge/soften before it dries--and then it lasts all day. It may even replace my current everyday fave, MAC Powerpoint in Duck. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2007 6:42:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bourbon is a lovely deep brown e/l with gold shimmer. Due to the gold shimmer I wouldn't wear it when I am going for the natural day look. All UD 24/7 eyeliners are so soft and smooth which makes them so easy to apply. Fantastic lasting power! I have nothing to complain about! I would def. repurchase.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can use w/ light hand to get a caramel lightly defined eye or w/ a heavy hand to create a dark smoky brown . When put it on, I need to use a q-tip to get where the eyeliner smudges. It syays put though. Warm brown w/ glimmer. Pretty for day or night. You will need a sharpener w/ this product bcuz it is very soft. It makes my light brown eyes look hazel (odd bcuz it's brown so shouldn't it pull out the brown in my eyes?). It really stays on, but I find that it smudges a little bit. Because this is so soft and I'm so clumsy, I have to sharpen a lot. Softer and creamier than MAC pps. dark colors of UD liners (zero, bourbon) tend to smear a little tho

If the pigment seems to much for you like during the day, put in the freezer; it's still soft but the color is more sheer and there is a cooling effect on eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by princess_laila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my absolute favorite eye makeup product ever. It is the most beautiful color, and it lasts forever. It looks amzing in the sunlight due to the shimmer and is really easy to apply and smudge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by NitsaBean

This stuff is amazing! It goes on so unbelievably easily, and doesn't budge all day. I'm talking, put it on at 7 am and it's still there without any fading or smudging at 11 pm. I love the color, perfect for my brown eyes, especially with a nice green eyeshadow (I've been loving UD's Graffiti, but more subtle greens look nice, too). It's tough to get off, but not so much to deter me from wearing it nearly daily. Totally loving it... Quite possibly my favorite cosmetic product all around.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Cindyrella1212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this color--I have blue eyes and this is a warm brown w/gold sparkle. These liners are creamy but I still need to use UDPP to make them last on the lower lash line. Another MUAer suggested putting it in the fridge for a few minutes before you use it and that's a great tip! Great deep brown, doesn't tug or pull--very smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I love the 24/7 liners--they last forever and are so smooth to apply--but I wish they came in a few more practical, neutral colors. I was really hoping for a deep, ash based brown when I ordered this from Sephora. This is just too warm-toned/ coppery to be flattering on my dark brown eyes--too red in tone--makes me look tired. Blue-eyed gals should check this out! Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

24/7's are my favorite eyeliners.I just got Bourbon at Ulta today
and it is the epitomy of hotness. It's a rich Hershey's chocolate brown
with mini micro sparkles of gold and silver. I love this and my Mac
Graphic Brown Fluid Line. The top two chocolate liners IMO.
I passed on Gunmetal and 1999 until I can see the testers.
Dime and Bouron are awesome though out of the new 24/7's I have tried. Thumbs up UD!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyjunkie

I have been very disappointed with the new 24.7s, they are just not up to the same standards as the previous shades. Bourbon is a chocolate with golden sheen, and I find that I have to go over the line several times for it to show up. This is comparable to MAC Graphic Brown, which is much more pigmented and easier to control. I am swapping my Bourbon and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely color of brown with just a hint of gold microglitter. This is almost identical to Cliniques "Black Honey" gel liner with the black Honey being just a tad warmer and bourbon being just a tad more brown but essentially they are the same. I like Black Honey better so would not buy this again. That said this is a lovely understated subtley shimmery brown that looks great on my hazel eyes. An everyday staple with great staying power!
ADDENDUM: I so totally like this better than Black Honey -- Love the subtle glitter and it is a gorgeous rich brown!