July 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. My hair can get greasy only the day after I wash it, and this absorbs all that and makes it look clean and fresh.

It doesn't leave a residue or come off on your hands once applied.

I spray it on my roots, leave it to sit for a couple of minutes, and then brush it out.

I always make sure to have a full back-up can of this just in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by JoAnnU1978

I love this dry shampoo! I have used several other kinds, including Klorane, Pssstt..., and Tresemme. This stuff is the best of all of them. I have long dark brown hair, and with this product I have trained my hair to go up to four days between washing! My ends have NEVER been in better condition.

I love the variety of scents (I'm partial to the blush, or the blue can which the name of fails me at the moment), which are not overpowering, and very pleasant.

THis stuff disappears right into my dark hair. I spray it mostly in the roots but will also spray throughout to get a nice texture and body if that's my goal. And I NEVER brush it through (I only ever comb my hair after the shower, anyway), I just rub it into the roots with my hands and it's gone, with no white residue.

A little of this goes a very long way for me! I will TOTALLY be re-purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH -EM- G! I used to swear by TreSemme dry shampoo but Batiste rocked my world. Nothing compares - no white residue, instant fresh hair, can use it even 2 days in a row and my hair looks like it is just washed. I don't know how i could live without this :))
I have a few of the Brit limited edition cans, and the leopard print one - super cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff now and I love it!!! Its so great for those days when your hair is greasy because you couldn't be bothered to wash it the night before (always my situation!!) and it gives your hair so much volume without making your hair look ridiculous of course! My hair gets greasy really quickly an this stuff works a treat, it gets rid of all the greasy bits. I dot use this everyday else I would go through bottles and bottles of it!! ( it lasts about 6 weeks for me) I mainly just spray this over my whole head of hair and I feel like I have just washed it! I would definaty recommend this to anyone with any hair type!! I think the ONLY downside to this product is that it isn't that cheap, its about 3 a bottle and it doesn't really last too long but oh well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Y'all are going to down thumb me for this one but I gotta be real here. Yeah - this stuff is good - but it is completely over priced and no better than other dry shampoo products I have tried. I must admit that I like the way Batiste have scented these dry shampoos, mainly because the scents are refreshing and not overpowering. The product overall works and it works well, and doesn't leave too much residue in my hair. That being said, I will state that my biggest problem with it is the price. This retails full price for $10 here in Australia. One can lasts me roughly 2 weeks. The amount of product you get for the price is minimal. I know it feels heavy upon purchase but after 2 or so uses you will know notice how quickly the product disappears. A little does not go a long way with this one. There is hardly any product left after a few uses, and I use it sparingly. Dry shampoo is incredibly cheap to make, and I don't think many people realise that they are forking out $10 a can (that's how much it is here in Aus) for alcohol denate, starch and fragrance. Taking off 3 lippies for price/product amount. Sorry people.

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't imagine being without a can of this!..i previously fell into the trap of washing my hair everyday, a cycle which is really hard to break, but now I can use this a couple of times a week and extend the time between washes and on the days I do use it my hair looks bouncy and full of body, and it also smells great ( I normally use the tropical blush, which smells of coconuts)It is also the perfect styling aid, and I always spritz my roots if I am trying to get my hair into the perfect messy or tidy bun and it never fails to add the body and hold necessary. I was lured into using Klorane from rave reviews in the past and found it to be a more expensive and less effective...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had tried a few dry shampoos before and I have to say that I like this one the best. You can pick from a variety of scents but honestly I like the good old original!

I have brown hair and this stuff brushes out completely. Other brands always left me with little white speckles like I had a dry scalp.

My hair always looks clean and shiny after using this. I like to spray it mainly in the areas that matter most which are: the part, sides of my hair in about 2-3 rows and around my face. I leave it for about 30 seconds, then massage it around, then brush. Done!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I've tried many dry shampoos over the years and this is the best of the bunch. Refreshes hair, absorbs oily roots, and gives hair a quick lift on those days when you're in between shampoos. I have blonde hair so the temporary lightening effect of the spray is not an issue for me; actually I like it as it makes my hair appear even lighter. No worries if you have dark hair, as it disappears when you brush the spray through. Smells lovely and clean too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the tropical scented one and I love it! I have fine, straight, oily hair that I used to wash every day. I heard that it is better to wash your hair every other day and I wanted to try that since I plan to colour my hair in the near future, but my hair tends to get oily by the end of the day. I bought this after reading good reviews online. I'm glad I got it! It really helps me keep my hair looking and feeling clean for a second day, plus I love the scent.
I do have quite dark brown hair, and this can leave a white residue on my roots, even after brushing it out. I find that it does go away eventually though.
I'm not using it right now because the Klorane dry shampoos were on sale and I decided to pick up a couple bottles of those. I would definitely buy it again though, because it's inexpensive and I go through a bottle pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Tukijan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have thin, lifeless hair. After I wash and blow dry my hair I spray this dry shampoo on my hairlines, wait 2 minutes and blast it with a hairdryer.
It gives my hair MAJOR volume , tousled texture that lasts on and on for 2 days. My HG product !!!!