Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 2/3/2008 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

Firstly, the lotion has a high level of petrolatum and glycerin which I was wary about but after using it, and it didn't irritate my skin, I'm not too worried about it. The lotion can be easily applied and is absorbed quickly- not too greasy. It left my skin noticeably softer for longer than other lotions. The reason I give it 3 lippies is because of the smell. I don't think it smells like cocoa butter. More like a fuse of chocolate, fudge, toffee, caramel and some other sweet smell. It's not the worst scent in a product I've ever used but I can't use it everyday because the scent can be sickening for me. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This cream is wonderful for dry skin!! It makes my skin instantly soft and glowing. It's very cheap, absorbs easily and the moisture truly lasts all day. The only drawbacks for me was the scent (not fond of cocoa butter I suppose!) and it was a tad greasy. So I use it at night on my entire body and on super dry patches during the day. I will buy again!

on 1/29/2008 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i absolutely hate the smell of this lotion, but it works very well. just because of the smell itself, i wouldnt purchase it again... i wouldnt use it near my nose.. mostly legs and thighs.
it's pretty cheap and thats why i bought it..

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Love the actual lotion, hate the smell. I thought I'd try the Cocoa butter version of Vaseline Intensive Care because I love all their lotions as well as the smell of cocoa/chocolate. However, the smell of this lotion was wayyyyy to strong and over-powering and it has turned me off the smell of cocoa butter forever. I was on a long car ride recently and my friend had to switch seats because she could not tolerate the smell. I love the feel and texture of this lotion and it is very moisturizing but I just can't stand the scent of it :(

on 1/22/2008 9:43:00 PM

I love this. Mosturizes amazinly well, has a good smell. Sanitary pump bottle and its cheap! My favorite lotion ever!

on 1/12/2008 10:19:00 PM

I absolutely adore this stuff! I was browsing lotions at Target the other day trying to find the St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter and I ran across this. I sniffed it as I usually like Cocoa Butter scents. Well, I fell in love with the scent instantly. So I bought it and have abandoned my other lotions since. I put this on twice a day just because I love the smell and how soft it makes my legs. I will def. repurchase and can see myself going thru it quite fast if I continue using it as often as I have been.

I do have some stretch marks on my hips from pregnancy that I am hoping this will fade, but I have only been using it a few days, so I will edit my review if it makes a difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lotion. I've been using it for a little over a year now, and all of the Bath & Body Works lotions I have are collecting dust. This lotion hydrates my skin really well making it soft and I love the sheen that it gives. I get itchy skin on my arms quite often, and this lotion always soothes it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ahhh...love Target...as I was there today, I figured I better get a different lotion as I noticed in the gym the legs were a bit flakey. I strolled down the aisles, and found this and the oil version. I opted for this as it was dirt cheap for the vat size ($5 with a $1 off coupon!) and heaven knows, I have about six thousand different lotions! Well, for my post gym shower, I decided to give this stuff a try. I was not disappointed! I love the scent, as it is not too overpowering. The creaminess was great, but a little on the thin side. I can't wait to see if it evens out skin tone, as I do tan. I will def. repurchase! continued >>

on 12/31/2007 8:11:00 PM

I got this as a gift along with a few other things and i thought to myself "I hate Vaseline, so i'm not even going to use this" But i wound up putting it on my hands and thought "Wow this stuff feels and smells nice". So after i took a shower i tried it all over my body and i love it. It gives my skin a nice velvety texture, i look radiant, i smell warm and sweet. It a great product over all.

on 12/29/2007 10:48:00 AM

Great lotion! My roommate was using this, and I noticed how even her skin tone was (she has a darker complexion) and how great the room smelled when she used this. After she let me give it a try, I was hooked. I went out and bought a huge bottle of this for CHEAP ($7 US). This is so much nicer than the Suave lotion I've been using the past few months. The smell is lovely, it's thick but quickly absorbant, my skin has remained soft since using it, and my skin isn't red or dull, especially on my legs (very dry). Will buy again, even though the huge bottle is likely to last quite some time.