October 1, 2014 | 1150 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by awesomefun

I love this. Mosturizes amazinly well, has a good smell. Sanitary pump bottle and its cheap! My favorite lotion ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I absolutely adore this stuff! I was browsing lotions at Target the other day trying to find the St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter and I ran across this. I sniffed it as I usually like Cocoa Butter scents. Well, I fell in love with the scent instantly. So I bought it and have abandoned my other lotions since. I put this on twice a day just because I love the smell and how soft it makes my legs. I will def. repurchase and can see myself going thru it quite fast if I continue using it as often as I have been.

I do have some stretch marks on my hips from pregnancy that I am hoping this will fade, but I have only been using it a few days, so I will edit my review if it makes a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by MonicaWhitfield

This is my favorite lotion. I've been using it for a little over a year now, and all of the Bath & Body Works lotions I have are collecting dust. This lotion hydrates my skin really well making it soft and I love the sheen that it gives. I get itchy skin on my arms quite often, and this lotion always soothes it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ahhh...love Target...as I was there today, I figured I better get a different lotion as I noticed in the gym the legs were a bit flakey. I strolled down the aisles, and found this and the oil version. I opted for this as it was dirt cheap for the vat size ($5 with a $1 off coupon!) and heaven knows, I have about six thousand different lotions! Well, for my post gym shower, I decided to give this stuff a try. I was not disappointed! I love the scent, as it is not too overpowering. The creaminess was great, but a little on the thin side. I can't wait to see if it evens out skin tone, as I do tan. I will def. repurchase! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift along with a few other things and i thought to myself "I hate Vaseline, so i'm not even going to use this" But i wound up putting it on my hands and thought "Wow this stuff feels and smells nice". So after i took a shower i tried it all over my body and i love it. It gives my skin a nice velvety texture, i look radiant, i smell warm and sweet. It a great product over all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by fugazi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lotion! My roommate was using this, and I noticed how even her skin tone was (she has a darker complexion) and how great the room smelled when she used this. After she let me give it a try, I was hooked. I went out and bought a huge bottle of this for CHEAP ($7 US). This is so much nicer than the Suave lotion I've been using the past few months. The smell is lovely, it's thick but quickly absorbant, my skin has remained soft since using it, and my skin isn't red or dull, especially on my legs (very dry). Will buy again, even though the huge bottle is likely to last quite some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a year now. It's my HG lotion. It feels rich, but not greasy and softens my skin and has really helped reduce my stretch marks. It has a soft, cocoa butter smell to it, but it's pleasant and not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

I LOVE this. It smells yummy and moisturizes really well. It leaves my skin baby soft and has a gorgeous sheen. More even-toned too. I'll definitely be buying it again. I have the one with added vitamin e by the way. I also had a really dark scar from a burn which was already smooth but it was really dark and it's almost gone now since I've used this product. I also have some stretch marks on my hips from growth spurts that are fading away. And a lot of minor flaws in my skin have also disappeared thanks to the cocoa butter. This is definitely my HG body lotion, I'm never going to use another body lotion ever again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product, and an even better price. It absorbs quickly, and smells wonderful. It has the classic cocoa butter aroma, without being so strong you smell like candy. It really helps dry skin and fades some stretch marks. It makes my skin oh so soft, even my hubby uses it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

I've always been a big fan of Vaseline's body lotion line and this one is no different--it leaves my skin so incredibly soft, smooth, and silky. It feels like a luxury moisturizer but without the price. Despite the distinct cocoa smell (can be pleasant in small doses, but I might get sick of it after I smell it everyday) I would repurchase this.