April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by essiewessie

I don't get why everyone likes this type of gloss, it's WAY too sticky. My hair gets stuck in it all the time. The only thing that doesn't earn them the dreaded one lippie is the color. Will not repurchase.

Update: I must have gotten a dud with my Juiced Berry one because I tried my friend's (Cariberry) and it wasn't sticky at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these! I have two I bought on impulse, Strawberry and Cherry-something-or-other (I forget the exact names). The former is a sheer sparkly pink and the latter is a more pigmented shimmery red. Both have delightful scents, lots of shine and good lasting power without sticking like glue to my lips, hair, or anything else that happens to stray past (boyfriends, my animals, etc.). The best part is you can often find them on sale for 2 for $10 or $12, which is a great deal. They always have them temptingtly displayed on the way to the cash registers so pick one or two up if you get a chance. These are an impulse buy I don't regret.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought two of these in strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I LOVE THEM. the staying power is great, theyre super shiny, they taste good and they look awesome. i also love the tube and applicator. especially the applicator tip- the gloss applies perfectly with no mess. i also really like the texture, its thicker than most glosses but it isnt very sticky. 2 for $10. im pretty sure i'll get more of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by marian74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received two of these glosses as freebies, strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I absolutely love the smell, taste, and texture of these glosses. In the past I've only used CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine, but these glosses will be added into my collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have about 8 or so of these lip glosses and i love them!! they are actually the absolutely only lip glosses i wear- these and C.O. Bigelow's mentha lip shines from bath and body works!! they are just the right consistensy of not too watery, like sweet talk(yuck) and not too goopey. I actually like the thicker lip glosses because they moisturize my lips well also...the only thing i don't like is that some of the flavors have glitter in them..i just buy the shimmer or clear ones!! i will continue to but these cause they are my HG of glosses!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Have about 8-9 of these, all different shades and flavors. Let me tell you, VS came with it! These glosses are a must have for any gloss addict. Versatile, great shine & flavor, not sticky, about as good as any department store high end gloss without the high end price. I have tubes of this everywhere, 1 in my car, 1 in my purse, 1 in coat pocket, 1 in my gym bag....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Jena511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best Beauty Rush gloss is My Cherry Amour, mainly because its red color pays off (unlike Cherry Bomb, for example). I love the thick, long-lasting texture of these glosses. The price is right, and there are plenty of scents/flavors to choose from. Infinitely superior to the old Sweet Talk glosses, all of which smelled like rancid fruit and dried out my lips. Beauty Rush gloss will stay in my l/g rotation for some time to come!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful and glossy! Love these...And they stay on well! Will def. repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sbl679

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It's reasonably priced and is awesome! Lots of different colors, and they all smell and taste great! Perfect for just a little color and lots of shine!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ashleytf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss!! It lasts forever on me. It is quick and easy to apply. I am not the lip stick type so this is great and certain kinds add color!! LUV IT!!!