November 28, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by klm2oo7

These have become a staple for me, I love them...Right now I have Strawberry Fizz (my boyfriend always says this smells like strawberry starburst), Sugar High (yummy and just sweet), and Cherry Bomb (sweet cherry) - I swapped my Grapefruit blast away b/c I never reached for it but it smelled fruity and yummy, too. These are all pretty much clear, though I catch a slight pink tint in the Strawberry and a light red tint in the Cherry, VERY shiny and shimmery (but not at all gritty) enough to add the illusion of plumper lips. I use these alone when I'm doing the minimal makeup thing or over other more pigmented glosses (Strawberry Fizz over MAC pink poodle is gorgeous IMO). I will repurchase these over and over and would really like to try the few that appear to have no shimmer, just out of curiosity. These come highly recommended by me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by mizzjennii

These are prefect for an everyday gloss. The colors are gorgeous and they are sticky so they last quite a while. That's something I actually like in a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ksp212

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For an easy, everyday lip gloss - these are my holy grail. I love them. I don't buy or wear them for a huge color payoff - they're better for a hint of color but I find they last awhile and I wear them throughout the day. As glosses go, these are not sticky at all and the flavors are good. I definitely like some more than others but that's a personal preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by essiewessie

I don't get why everyone likes this type of gloss, it's WAY too sticky. My hair gets stuck in it all the time. The only thing that doesn't earn them the dreaded one lippie is the color. Will not repurchase.

Update: I must have gotten a dud with my Juiced Berry one because I tried my friend's (Cariberry) and it wasn't sticky at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these! I have two I bought on impulse, Strawberry and Cherry-something-or-other (I forget the exact names). The former is a sheer sparkly pink and the latter is a more pigmented shimmery red. Both have delightful scents, lots of shine and good lasting power without sticking like glue to my lips, hair, or anything else that happens to stray past (boyfriends, my animals, etc.). The best part is you can often find them on sale for 2 for $10 or $12, which is a great deal. They always have them temptingtly displayed on the way to the cash registers so pick one or two up if you get a chance. These are an impulse buy I don't regret.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought two of these in strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I LOVE THEM. the staying power is great, theyre super shiny, they taste good and they look awesome. i also love the tube and applicator. especially the applicator tip- the gloss applies perfectly with no mess. i also really like the texture, its thicker than most glosses but it isnt very sticky. 2 for $10. im pretty sure i'll get more of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by marian74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received two of these glosses as freebies, strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I absolutely love the smell, taste, and texture of these glosses. In the past I've only used CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine, but these glosses will be added into my collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have about 8 or so of these lip glosses and i love them!! they are actually the absolutely only lip glosses i wear- these and C.O. Bigelow's mentha lip shines from bath and body works!! they are just the right consistensy of not too watery, like sweet talk(yuck) and not too goopey. I actually like the thicker lip glosses because they moisturize my lips well also...the only thing i don't like is that some of the flavors have glitter in them..i just buy the shimmer or clear ones!! i will continue to but these cause they are my HG of glosses!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Have about 8-9 of these, all different shades and flavors. Let me tell you, VS came with it! These glosses are a must have for any gloss addict. Versatile, great shine & flavor, not sticky, about as good as any department store high end gloss without the high end price. I have tubes of this everywhere, 1 in my car, 1 in my purse, 1 in coat pocket, 1 in my gym bag....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Jena511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best Beauty Rush gloss is My Cherry Amour, mainly because its red color pays off (unlike Cherry Bomb, for example). I love the thick, long-lasting texture of these glosses. The price is right, and there are plenty of scents/flavors to choose from. Infinitely superior to the old Sweet Talk glosses, all of which smelled like rancid fruit and dried out my lips. Beauty Rush gloss will stay in my l/g rotation for some time to come!