Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these. I have become addicted to them. I bought one and had to buy more. Specially at two for 10. Anyway, I'm not crazy about all the flavors, but I am crazy about the shine and the range of colors. I have medium skin and they look great. They have a special holyday set that I have my eye on.

I have a ton of these glosses (appletini, mint shine, i want candy, my cherry amour, melonrageous, plumstruck, lotta colada, etc) and although I love the sheer color and the staying power of these glosses the flavors/smells have always been hit or miss for me. Some smells are nice and pleasant and others smell cheap and plastic-like and make you want to gag (appletini, for instance). Then there are the smells that are way off (like my cherry amour, which smells like chocolate btw and not cherries). I must say though I love how they're usually 5/20 or 2/10 on sale, so if I pick up a bad one I somehow never feel like I've totally wasted my money. So I'll keep buying. They're a good value and fun to collect.

*Rachel Ray voice* Yum-O! These are so yummy and fun. I want them all! I bought the strawberry fizz, I think that's the name and some coconut flavor-I'm too lazy to go look at the exact names. They have a nice shimmer and last okay. I had to reapply a few times though. Or maybe I just lick my lips too much or something. But that's the only reason I won't give these five lippies. But they taste and smell good and they're cheap and fun. I'll repurchase. :)

Great taste, great shine. Not much color deposit though, but yeah... it's a gloss. They really have the tastes down! It tastes exactly like you would expect them to.

I'm not much into the shimmery/glittery lip glosses, if they had one of these with just pure shine I'd be all over it. I have Honey-Dew which is the closest to a non-shimmer. And Apple-Tini which just tastes so good I don't even mind the yellow with glitter, I just wear it at home lol.

They're great fun, but not really what I'd consider real makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have a love/hate relationship with these. Almost every time I go to VS, I buy one or two, and then I regret it when I get home because I remember that I sorta don't like them. The color payoff is nice, but I feel that they're just too sticky. I love how they smell and the different "flavors", so maybe that's why I keep buying them? haha

I love theses glosses! They are the best by far- better than many high-end department store brands. My personal favorite is Cocoalicious- shimmery bronze color with a chocolate scent/taste- what's not to like? They wear nicely and feel great on, too. It's worth a trip to VS just for the glosses- Try them and see!

I love the Beauty Rush lipglosses! I am using the Punchy lipgloss and it is so pretty and smells like strawberry candy. :) I am definately buying this product again. :)

These have become a staple for me, I love them...Right now I have Strawberry Fizz (my boyfriend always says this smells like strawberry starburst), Sugar High (yummy and just sweet), and Cherry Bomb (sweet cherry) - I swapped my Grapefruit blast away b/c I never reached for it but it smelled fruity and yummy, too. These are all pretty much clear, though I catch a slight pink tint in the Strawberry and a light red tint in the Cherry, VERY shiny and shimmery (but not at all gritty) enough to add the illusion of plumper lips. I use these alone when I'm doing the minimal makeup thing or over other more pigmented glosses (Strawberry Fizz over MAC pink poodle is gorgeous IMO). I will repurchase these over and over and would really like to try the few that appear to have no shimmer, just out of curiosity. These come highly recommended by me :)

These are prefect for an everyday gloss. The colors are gorgeous and they are sticky so they last quite a while. That's something I actually like in a gloss.

For an easy, everyday lip gloss - these are my holy grail. I love them. I don't buy or wear them for a huge color payoff - they're better for a hint of color but I find they last awhile and I wear them throughout the day. As glosses go, these are not sticky at all and the flavors are good. I definitely like some more than others but that's a personal preference.

Recommended for Medium Skin