Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 10/20/2007 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have a love/hate relationship with these. Almost every time I go to VS, I buy one or two, and then I regret it when I get home because I remember that I sorta don't like them. The color payoff is nice, but I feel that they're just too sticky. I love how they smell and the different "flavors", so maybe that's why I keep buying them? haha

on 10/15/2007 5:49:00 PM

I love theses glosses! They are the best by far- better than many high-end department store brands. My personal favorite is Cocoalicious- shimmery bronze color with a chocolate scent/taste- what's not to like? They wear nicely and feel great on, too. It's worth a trip to VS just for the glosses- Try them and see!

I love the Beauty Rush lipglosses! I am using the Punchy lipgloss and it is so pretty and smells like strawberry candy. :) I am definately buying this product again. :)

on 9/27/2007 1:12:00 AM

These have become a staple for me, I love them...Right now I have Strawberry Fizz (my boyfriend always says this smells like strawberry starburst), Sugar High (yummy and just sweet), and Cherry Bomb (sweet cherry) - I swapped my Grapefruit blast away b/c I never reached for it but it smelled fruity and yummy, too. These are all pretty much clear, though I catch a slight pink tint in the Strawberry and a light red tint in the Cherry, VERY shiny and shimmery (but not at all gritty) enough to add the illusion of plumper lips. I use these alone when I'm doing the minimal makeup thing or over other more pigmented glosses (Strawberry Fizz over MAC pink poodle is gorgeous IMO). I will repurchase these over and over and would really like to try the few that appear to have no shimmer, just out of curiosity. These come highly recommended by me :)

on 8/21/2007 11:46:00 AM

These are prefect for an everyday gloss. The colors are gorgeous and they are sticky so they last quite a while. That's something I actually like in a gloss.

on 7/16/2007 9:57:00 AM

For an easy, everyday lip gloss - these are my holy grail. I love them. I don't buy or wear them for a huge color payoff - they're better for a hint of color but I find they last awhile and I wear them throughout the day. As glosses go, these are not sticky at all and the flavors are good. I definitely like some more than others but that's a personal preference.

on 7/12/2007 6:49:00 PM

I don't get why everyone likes this type of gloss, it's WAY too sticky. My hair gets stuck in it all the time. The only thing that doesn't earn them the dreaded one lippie is the color. Will not repurchase.

Update: I must have gotten a dud with my Juiced Berry one because I tried my friend's (Cariberry) and it wasn't sticky at all.

on 6/26/2007 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I really like these! I have two I bought on impulse, Strawberry and Cherry-something-or-other (I forget the exact names). The former is a sheer sparkly pink and the latter is a more pigmented shimmery red. Both have delightful scents, lots of shine and good lasting power without sticking like glue to my lips, hair, or anything else that happens to stray past (boyfriends, my animals, etc.). The best part is you can often find them on sale for 2 for $10 or $12, which is a great deal. They always have them temptingtly displayed on the way to the cash registers so pick one or two up if you get a chance. These are an impulse buy I don't regret.

on 6/12/2007 10:55:00 AM

i bought two of these in strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I LOVE THEM. the staying power is great, theyre super shiny, they taste good and they look awesome. i also love the tube and applicator. especially the applicator tip- the gloss applies perfectly with no mess. i also really like the texture, its thicker than most glosses but it isnt very sticky. 2 for $10. im pretty sure i'll get more of them!

on 5/8/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received two of these glosses as freebies, strawberry fizz and slice of heaven. I absolutely love the smell, taste, and texture of these glosses. In the past I've only used CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine, but these glosses will be added into my collection!!

Recommended for Medium Skin