April 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ShamyBabess

I love this product so much.
I have very dark, thick eyebrows and this is the thing to get them undercontrol. Like, if i dont use this on my brows in the morning, I feel as if theyre a complete mess.
I dont really like the clear mascara on my eyelashed so i just use both sides for my brows and it works fantastic.
And its only $1? You cannot beat that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My eyebrows can get pretty unruly and this does an awesome job of keeping a great shape the whole day. The price cannot be beat. I can't really say much about the clear mascara part, because I like my eyes to look dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by missyangel

its only a dollar so i cant really complain.. since i dont color my brows it gives me a natural look & keeping my brows in shape

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by heygerlhey

not a strong gel, but it still keeps your eyebrows in place.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this and can't really complain. Its only a buck! The formula is the same for the mascara and the brow gel. I think, like someone else said, it was separated due to sanitary purposes. However, I don't like clear mascara on my lashes because mine are so light... so I have only used this for my brows. The wand in the eyebrow side is more squared off on the edge where the lash side is pointed more...but... over all, same exact effect received when using on the brows. Will I purchase again? Sure! My only complaint is that there wasn't a whole heck of a lot of product for each end, but...for one dollar, is that REALLY worthy of complaint? haha

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kyliemou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, I do not pluck my eyebrows nor do I trim them. I don't like thin eyebrows; I like having thick and rich eyebrows. But having thick eyebrows sometimes mean it can get bushy or just unruly.

For the cheap price, I find this clear mascara does a good job for my eyebrows. I am not quite sure about the staying power because since I do not touch my eyebrows throughout the day, when I use the gel in the morning, my eyebrows stay neat. It is good to use when your eyebrows just aren't cooperating. I'm not sure if it's because of the product or because my eyebrows are too damn much, but I find that I get dust particles stuck in my eyebrows all the time.

The only problem is this gel seems to be ineffective for my thin lashes. In the middle of the day, I notice my eyelashes have fallen limp or are no longer separated.

I do like how the product is separated in two (even though it's the same exact product on both sides) to be sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this !..does the job for only a buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ShesDeadlyPoison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! For a dollar, I can't believe it works so well! And it has a decent amount of product in it as well. I would definitely recommend this. I only use it on my brows and my brows have longish hair in them. It keeps them in place all day and it doesn't look weird and shiny like some other products have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Andreax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this product! I only use them for my brows, cause i use better mascara but it definetley tames your brows and keeps them in place. I will SO repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I use both of these on my eyebrows only and they work well. The price is right on it and it works. I have always loved clear mascara on my eyebrows to set them.