September 21, 2014 | 2060 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

You can't beat the price on this product! I use this to control my eyebrows and it holds them in place all day. Definitely would repurchase...it's only $1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

This is cheap and it works. I highly recommend this to everyone. For the price, it's worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by hermommy09

i would buy this a million more times. my eyebrows have always had a mind of their own and they always get out of place. this product locks them in place and you dont feel or see the product at all. i havent actually used this on my lashes..and im not sure what its for..but ill just use both sides on my brows for now. its only a dollar..what do you have to loose?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprised by the negative reviews on this product, well, sort of. There are so many mega-holding products out there now, if you're used to that, this may seem a bit weak in comparison. I like it, it works great for me, possibly because my brows are not full. I don't know why but as I get older my brows get a bit squirrel-y looking, growing in odd directions, it's crazy looking! I bought this just to use on my brows and I'm not sure why it holds better than a wax on me but it does.I love wax, particularly Revlon ColorStay pencils for color but it just doesn't get my brows going in the right direction. This clear gel does, which is odd as it is a very light hold, it doesn't feel stiff or sticky at all but it does put my brows back where they're supposed to be and they stay that way. Like every other product out there, it may not work for everyone, but it's a buck, worth a try in my opinion. I'll continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was looking for a brow gel and found this.
i saw alot of others but this was only $1 so i thought either it works or it doesnt. i wouldnt feel bad spending money on it.

it does the job nicely. i use it to shape my brows and keep them looking neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products from elf. Why pay a ton of $$$ for a clear brow gel from mac when this does exactly the same thing for $1.00!!! I don't really understand why would someone use clear mascara...Anyways I use both sides on my brows. I've been using it for about three weeks now and not once I've had reapply. I'll buy this for as long as they make it. A++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

I love this product! First off, the price is unbeatable. I use both ends and it really helps define my eyebrows. I'm no professional with makeup but this product is simply great! The gel really helps keep the powder on my eyebrows longer. Definitely will repurchase in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't use the wet gloss lash so I can't give a review on that side of it but I did use the clear brow mascara and it's ok. I used it after finishing with my eyebrow pencil and it looks great. It applies the right amount and it doesn't look like I put gel on my brows. BUT mid day thur it gives up. I will go to the mirrow to check my makeup and my eyebrows don't have that nice hold to them. I guess if you don't mind applying a product several times a day than this is something to look for because of the price. It just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

I too use both ends on my brows. It helps to give them a more defined shape and keep them in place. I do usually have to use several coats throughout the day as it does not seem to last as long as some other brow products do, but for the most part it does what it should and you cant beat the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I got it too smooth my brows into place-- which it does if my hair doesn't touch them and the wind doesn't blow on them. I can only tell I have this on my brows by the fact that my brow hairs are a little coarser. Not cool, Zeus.