July 24, 2014 | 2133 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by brittnie

Flaky, clumpy, too expensive, but comes in cute tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2007 1:54:00 AM More reviews by AddictedToMascara

I fell in love with Big Fatty Mascara the moment I layered it on with my CG Multiplying Mascara (which I was currently wearing) at Sephora. The next day, with a fresh face, I tried wearing it alone but it couldn't hold a curl! I was slightly disappointed (one lipstick off) until I tried layering it again with the Multiplying Mascara. I now get the desired lashes that I want; 1 part Multiplying Mascara, 3 parts Big Fatty. I just use the Cover Girl product to keep the curl on my eyelash and then slap on the Big Fatty and I am satisfied.

I really don't know how mascara's can flake, I have never had that problem with any mascara's. I usually keep a hands-off rule when I have eye makeup on.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2007 7:18:00 AM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So maybe I was still smarting a bit from the price of this, and so I expected a lot to justify my expenditure. If I'd paid less I might feel more forgiving. But I found this really disappointing. Huge unweildy brush, very sub-par result.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by vbgurlie5757

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this mascara earlier this week and I have worn it twice and I'm pretty disappointed in it. I thought the tube was cute, and the wand brush was HUGE so I was like well what the heck? But it doesn't really make my lashes longer or thicker, just kinda blah. I found that it did go on smoothly though, and didn't clump which is always a plus. But after this, I'm just gonna stick with using 2000 calorie from maxfactor because it is by far the best mascara I've purchased.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MelBehll

So, I tried out this mascara and absolutely hated it! SURE the tube was highly pleasing, and the name itself makes you smile, but this thing if flake and clump mania.

The brush comes out flaky and looking a bit crusty, and when you try to apply it to your eyelashes they clump. The mascara is so thick, its almost like the polish stuff they put on your teeth at the dentist.

Cute name, cute bottle, horrible mascara.
WILL NOT buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by vogue92

Big Fatty Mascara is decent. It lengthens and adds thickness your lashes. However I have achieved the exact same results with drugstore mascaras. I also had problems with this flaking off by the end of the day. I paid $18.00 which is just way too much for a so-so type of a product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by HRH084

I like Urban Decay's stance against animal testing and their 'psychadelic' prints on their products. I DID NOT LIKE this mascara at all though. The brush is about the same size as Dior's Diorshow mascara, so it's not a 'big fatty' even though it is bigger than the average wand. But what I have to say I really hated was that this mascara smudged and flaked it's way through the day. You can get dramatic lashes from it if you manipulate the wand, but it unto itself is not that great. It's cheaper than some designer brand makeup, but I'm not buying this stuff again. Dior Diorshow is better, more expensive than this, but better. This stuff looks cute on my bathroom counter and terrible on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim, trying to hurry out of the store with my 4 year old. I have to say that I'm impressed with this mascara. The wand is HUGE! It does seem to give my thin lashes the extra ump that they need. The mascara dries very quickly, I need to dip back in the tube prior to doing my second eye. Other than that, I would definatey recommend this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

didnt really like this mascara, the brush was too big and didnt make my eyelashes big and fat at all! it's quite reasonably priced and it comes in really cute packaging, but thats about all thats going for this product, i wouldnt recomment, other products for the same price are much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this instead of my usual Mac Fiber Lash. I have to admit that I absolutely love it! The brush is very luxe and clump free. The packaging is a little too cutesy, but its cool. Thick, full lashes baby!