Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D’Abeille), Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Triethanolamine, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.May Contain:CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Really pretty container, it took 3 coats to really see any kind of result and then it was only a nice curl. I didn't really see any length or volume. I only used it once and won't be using it again.

I love the container, and I thought I would love the mascara. Wrong! It doesn't slide on easily because of the huge brush, and when I do get it on, it never dries! Gives decent volume, but it's not worth it. Waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A huge dissapointment for me.
The packaging is really cute but that is the only thing memorable about this mascara. It is NOTHING special. the brush is larger than usual, but does nothing to thicken or lengthen. I had to put on 3 coats just to get good coverage and by then it clumped. Go to the drugstore and buy Cover Girl volume exact. I promise it will make you a lot happier than this product.

I was suprised at my disappointment in this product! Save your $18. This did nothing more for me than what a drugstore brand could do...in fact some drugstore brands are even better than this. As stated below, the brush is too soft, the packaging is pretty tacky, and I had problems with flakage. By the end of the day, I'm ready to scratch my eyes out of the sockets from all the flakes that this mascara produces!

I bought this a few months ago and I agree that it doesn't do much for my lashes, if anything. The tube and applicator are really big and awkward, too, and I end up poking myself in the eye sometimes.I've had better luck with Max Factor, Revlon, or Rimmel mascaras and they cost a lot less. Save your $$ and get something cheaper, or really go all out with DiorShow or Lancome- either way you won't be dissappointed.

This mascara sux. No volume (such a misnomer!) no length, nothing. I layered my Lash Envy over it just to get decent lashes. Plus the ridiculous psychedelic tube! Save your $18 (yes!) for something else.

Flaky, clumpy, too expensive, but comes in cute tube!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with Big Fatty Mascara the moment I layered it on with my CG Multiplying Mascara (which I was currently wearing) at Sephora. The next day, with a fresh face, I tried wearing it alone but it couldn't hold a curl! I was slightly disappointed (one lipstick off) until I tried layering it again with the Multiplying Mascara. I now get the desired lashes that I want; 1 part Multiplying Mascara, 3 parts Big Fatty. I just use the Cover Girl product to keep the curl on my eyelash and then slap on the Big Fatty and I am satisfied.

I really don't know how mascara's can flake, I have never had that problem with any mascara's. I usually keep a hands-off rule when I have eye makeup on.

So maybe I was still smarting a bit from the price of this, and so I expected a lot to justify my expenditure. If I'd paid less I might feel more forgiving. But I found this really disappointing. Huge unweildy brush, very sub-par result.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I just bought this mascara earlier this week and I have worn it twice and I'm pretty disappointed in it. I thought the tube was cute, and the wand brush was HUGE so I was like well what the heck? But it doesn't really make my lashes longer or thicker, just kinda blah. I found that it did go on smoothly though, and didn't clump which is always a plus. But after this, I'm just gonna stick with using 2000 calorie from maxfactor because it is by far the best mascara I've purchased.

Popular Mascaras