Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 6/20/2003 11:02:00 AM

Left my dry skin supple and moisturised and it lasted till the vening

on 6/11/2003 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I've been using this soap for about 4 years now. I LOVE it! My husbands hates it- ONLY because he says it leaves his skin too soft and moisturized- so.....there you go! : )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i think this stuff is really good. great moisture, clean smelling, nice and foamy and rinses clean. what more could you ask for :)

on 5/15/2003 4:54:00 PM

I don't know that the moisture is all that deep, but for the money it's a good body wash. Not irritating, soft, nice foam w/ a pouf, it's what I buy when I am broke. Used it on and off for about 10 years now, must be good.

on 5/15/2003 10:07:00 AM

I love this stuff! My skin always feels nice. I have no problem with the smell at all.

on 4/30/2003 4:09:00 AM

Great moisturizing.What you would expect from a Dove product.It is a shame that it does not have the same scent as the beauty bar.But other than that it is an excellent moisturizer and it works.

on 3/3/2003 8:44:00 PM

I am a repeat user of this product- it moisturizes like no other cleanser I've tried. I've noticed some comments on the smell, and I have to agree that it kind of has a sickly sweet medicinal smell to it, if it hits you just right. The interesting thing is that when this product first came on the market, it smelled nearly identical to its bar soap counterpart. I'm not entirely sure when they decided to change its scent, but big bad move on their part! But if you're looking for moisture and a nice, clean feeling- then this is the body wash for you!

on 2/28/2003 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Makes my skin so soft (my hubby loves to touch my skin after I shower) and I can even use this to shave my legs which I do daily. And the best thing is that it's dirt cheap, esp. if you buy it at Sams Club. I can even skip body lotion afterwards.

This has to be the only cleanser (that I can remember) that hasn't left my skin with a dry, squeaky clean feeling. Being clean is a good thing, yes, but not when you can't run your hands over your skin without here a squeaky sound.

on 2/1/2003 10:17:00 PM

Yuck. Hated this. It smelled stale & funky to me and left my body with a coated film. After a month I found tiny lil white bumps on my arms and chest. I threw this out. Never again will I purchase something so vile.