August 1, 2014 | 1720 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! Makes my skin so soft (my hubby loves to touch my skin after I shower) and I can even use this to shave my legs which I do daily. And the best thing is that it's dirt cheap, esp. if you buy it at Sams Club. I can even skip body lotion afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This has to be the only cleanser (that I can remember) that hasn't left my skin with a dry, squeaky clean feeling. Being clean is a good thing, yes, but not when you can't run your hands over your skin without here a squeaky sound.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Cougster

Yuck. Hated this. It smelled stale & funky to me and left my body with a coated film. After a month I found tiny lil white bumps on my arms and chest. I threw this out. Never again will I purchase something so vile.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very moisturizing body was that I prefer to use in the winter. It really helps to cut down on the 'itchy leg syndrom' I experience with alot of body washes. Nice sweet scent, although I do prefer the scent of their bar soap.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This body wash has saved my skin in this 20 degree weather we've been having. It is so moisturizing, smells good, and makes my skin feel so soft. I will definitely keep using this!
UPDATE- After using this for a few weeks I developed an allergic reaction to this. Red dots all over my skin. Every time I try to use this I get red dots, not with any other body wash does this happen. I know it was this because it was the only different product I added into my routine. I've found I cannot use any Dove soap products because even the sensitive skin one gave me an allergic reaction. Too bad because I liked this :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 6:13:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

A staple for me. It is very moisturizing, just as it promises..lotsa creamy lather..doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and all that good stuff. Fresh light scent that isn't overwhelming.

ETA: Walmart's knock off of this is pretty much as good as the real thing..so if you wanna save a few bucks..or are feeling extra cheap like I am sometimes lol... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 6:11:00 PM More reviews by tm5473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is great. Like others have said, it has a nice, clean smell that does not overpower you. It also lathers up well. And, at around five dollars for a HUGE bottle, the value cannot be beat!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2002 3:52:00 AM More reviews by JustAGalwithQuestions

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Actually, I was recommended by my dermatologist to use Dove body washes (or the bar soap but i prefer body washes). Very good product. Doesn't irritate my skin at all. And of course- IT'S CHEAP! So you can happily splurge on something else like facial lotions or makeup :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2002 10:58:00 PM More reviews by c4162

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2002 3:14:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

this stuff is AMAZING!!! it truly leaves my skin feeling soft. my skin is significantly less flakey since i've been using this. i will never even try another body wash...this is it!!!