Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Good wash, moistureizes, so I don't have to lotion up after teh shower which is a good thing in the summer. It does what it says moisturize, a good buy at a good price.

Cheep, cheerful and does its job. My calves tend to get dry flaky skin if I don't use this. Superb for everyday. Use it and splurge on something wonderful like Laura Mercier scrub for a treat.

Left my dry skin supple and moisturised and it lasted till the vening

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I've been using this soap for about 4 years now. I LOVE it! My husbands hates it- ONLY because he says it leaves his skin too soft and moisturized- so.....there you go! : )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i think this stuff is really good. great moisture, clean smelling, nice and foamy and rinses clean. what more could you ask for :)

I don't know that the moisture is all that deep, but for the money it's a good body wash. Not irritating, soft, nice foam w/ a pouf, it's what I buy when I am broke. Used it on and off for about 10 years now, must be good.

I love this stuff! My skin always feels nice. I have no problem with the smell at all.

Great moisturizing.What you would expect from a Dove product.It is a shame that it does not have the same scent as the beauty bar.But other than that it is an excellent moisturizer and it works.

I am a repeat user of this product- it moisturizes like no other cleanser I've tried. I've noticed some comments on the smell, and I have to agree that it kind of has a sickly sweet medicinal smell to it, if it hits you just right. The interesting thing is that when this product first came on the market, it smelled nearly identical to its bar soap counterpart. I'm not entirely sure when they decided to change its scent, but big bad move on their part! But if you're looking for moisture and a nice, clean feeling- then this is the body wash for you!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Makes my skin so soft (my hubby loves to touch my skin after I shower) and I can even use this to shave my legs which I do daily. And the best thing is that it's dirt cheap, esp. if you buy it at Sams Club. I can even skip body lotion afterwards.