Eve Lom Cleanser

3.5

Mineral Oil, Peg-30 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Aluminum Stearate, Cocoa Seed Butter, Peg-75 Lanolin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Clove Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hops Cone Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

A 5 lippy cleanser- feels like you've just had a facial. Expensive but a little goes a long way. I keep buying cheaper cleansers in the hope I'll find one just as good but always end up coming back to this. The only thing that makes my clogged city skin feel really clean!

Really nice smell and a good product , however very pricey and is definatly too heavy for my slightly oily skin to use twice a day. good as a luxury product , maybe when doing a home facial. However the muslin cloths are great and i now use these instead of flannels as they are very gentle and cleanse effectivly.

I love this... I had sensitive dry skin, often with sore patches, but now my skin is well-balanced and in great condition. You do have to use it properly... smooth it off, then use the mulin cloth - sometimes you need 2-3 rinses with hot water on the cloth, then follow with a cold water splash or rinse. Many people I have spoken to didn't rinse their skin enough... that's when you tend to get spots and clogged pores from this product.

I do question the Eve Lom regime though... they suggest there should be no need for a moisturiser, etc.... errr.... that's a bit scary to me, so I still use one!

I have been meaning to write this review for a long time. I have been using this cleanser for over a year now. I initially started off using it every night.....I was so surprised by the results...my skin glowed! People actually commented on how bright my skin was....and then about a week into using it, my skin started turning red and splotchy, I got a lot of little superficial breakouts....so I stopped using the cleanser and eventually everything calmed down.

I was upset because I really did like the initial effects so I started to only use it once a week...and it works fabulously! I get a great deep clean...my skin feels amazing and I have a real glow...and now no more problems. I guess it was just too harsh for my skin to use too often! I use a very gentle cleanser for the rest of the week.

I wish I could explain with words the change my complexion has experienced since Ive been using this product (3 months). Ive always been prone to hormonal break outs but lately my skin had rebelled against me and was looking dirty, clogged up, spots everywhere (despite thorough cleaning, purifying masks, facials, etc.), and that Im currently enjoying the clearest (still get the ocasional hormonal break out), most glowing skin ever. I could weep with joy.
Applying the product is fussy, it takes a while to master all the massaging and using the cloth, but its worth it: the skin is left clean, exfoliated and soft afterwards. The scent is a bit medicinal though. After 3 months Ive gone through half the pot, so its quite a good investment.

I like solid cleansers and I quite like the Eve Lom. It has a nice texture that melts on contact with the skin and disolves makeup and grime easily without scrubbing. The muslin cloth removes the cleanser gently but effectively. I like the smell - but it is a bit clinical and medicinal. It does a good job of keeping my combo skin in check. I don't use it all the time, cause I'm usually seduced by another solid cleanser that has just come out - my favourites at the moment are Molton Brown Rosewax liquifier and E'spa - both of with smell of roses. I will keep buying the odd tub of Eve Lom though - the original and still one of the best.

This product is all hype. Firstly it is made from mineral oil which is not good for sensitive skins or rosacea. I frankly do not know how this woman became a skin guru as her products are c***. It gave me congested skin. Most skin care specialists in London hate this product !

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only use this x2 a week as its far too rich for everyday. It gives a nice glow and really nourishs my skin but i couldnt use it everyday.

I really wanted to like this product, but it gave me cystic acne, which I have not had in years. The cleansing cloths, however, (which you purchase separately) are wonderful.

i used this cleansing cream a few years ago...it was sucha a hassle.....ppl did comment on my glowing skin after a while use.....if you want glowing skin then this is for you....but stay clear if you have sensitive, spotty ( both too harsh to use with the cleansing cloth)...all in all, its good to use for a while..but its just a bit of a hassle...i think it would be great for some others though who have normal skin, this will make your skin look even better.