April 25, 2014 | 1133 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ohbellaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. It some hows manages to work it's way into an eyeshadow look that I do. Majorty of the time, it's my main lid color but sometimes I'll add it as a brow bone or tear duct high-light. The pigmentation is great and I love the color. Lovelovelove.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by nikki5

I know I am in the minority here, but I don't really like this color....at all (ducks). I definitely think this is more suited to warm-toned gals. I am cool/neutral and I pull so much orange out of this. Actually, I bought this with Woodwinked which did the exact same thing, so I just looked so sick and sad...and orange, yuck. To counteract this orangey color, the MA said to try soft ochre paint pot which to some extent helped but not enough that I felt like I had to have this.

I would describe the color as peachy shimmer with golden flecks. Its a veluxe pearl which is a faboosh texture. But you gotta like the color.

So if you too are having issues with ATG, may I suggest some alternatives...the peachy shade in the WnW Walking on Eggshells trio (everything I want ATG to be), or NYX Champagne. These colors I find are more brightening and don't pull orange. So 3 lippies since I can't pull off this color, but still think its a pretty peach shade!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It's a pretty colour, just not a very unique one. That's why i wouldn't repurchase. Cheaper brands have dupes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time fav golden shimmery eye shadow! I used this with many different brown colors on my eyes and it looks amazing with all of them! Looks great on the lids. Absolutely beautiful! I keep repurchasing when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am generally a big fan of MAC shadows and this one is nice except that on my NW20 skin it barely shows up. It really just looks like my normal skin is shimmery. That can come in handy from time to time but I don't find myself reaching for this shade often. I tend to use it as a highlight more than anything else. Disappointing because I really wanted to like it a lot more than I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kaybay34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this shadow every day as my lid color, it looks really nice with just a nice chocolate brown color in the crease. even though its 14 bucks i would buy it again, it lasts forever , i've had it since september and its still up and running! i love eyeshadow its a gorgeous neutral color.If You're new to mac, Make this your first eyeshadow:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mjhdesign

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on the lid or lightly below my brow as a highlight color. It's a gorgeous champagne peachy-pink color. I usually base my lid with Fresco Rose paint pot before I put it on so it can really pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I love love loveee All That Glitters. It is by far my favorite MAC shadow! I just love that it's so versatile on me. I have used it since last summer and to tell the truth, probably 95% of my looks included this one. Even on those days where I just threw something on to go to the store, this was it. It works beautifully with my skintone, whether it be winter or summer. I love that I can just pop this on lash to brow and add a quick liner and bit of mascara, and it just WORKS. Amazing on my blue eyes, too! This is probably my HG shadow, and I will be repurchasing soon as I've hit pan long ago and been working just with what's left in the rim lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by VanillaSnow4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very exciting but very wearable. It's the perfect color for the tear duct area and is definitely brightening. Looks sparkly, but it's very neutral for day time even all over the lid.