December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because of all the raves about this product and I love the aroma of lemons. It smells very lemony but also slightly medicinal. I started slathering it on my cuticles and they just soaked it up! My cuticles and nails looked fabulous. However after 3 days I started to get eczema patches on my fingers just below my nails. I think it was caused by the heavy fragrance content. Too bad, because it worked so well. I am now using this on my dry heels at night and it works quite well, but there are other cheaper and better foot products out there. Great product, but be wary if you have eczema that is triggered by strong fragances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This little jar is one of my most loved beauty products! Can't live without it! It has made my cuticles really pretty, and great for sore, cracked hands during vinter. Also, it works wonders with my lips.

Yes, it has a strong smell of lemon (mostly) and chamomile, and if you're feeling sick, maybe this product should be avoided, otherwise it's very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product!

It works on both nail beds, parched hands as overnight treatment, lip balm, on dry elbows... pretty much everywhere :)
It's pretty cheap for being LUSH and comes in a decently sized jar.
Smells like lemon and lanolin, but I think it's mostly fresh.

Try rubbing your hands with this and then rubbing them with Ocean Salt before washing it off with warm water, it gives you the most soft hands ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this, but I'm still on the lookout for something better. It moisturizes, but I hate that it comes in a tub, because I feel like I'm contaminating it. Plus, I feel like it doesn't really absorb well, and leaves me feeling greasy.

I love the smell, and I do like how it works, I just wish it wasn't so greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I tried some of this in store, a tiny amount on my fingertips. The citrus smell was too strong even after 1/2 hour, I hated the smell. I washed it off my hands and didn't look back.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! I use this nightly (with CND Cuticle Eraser) to keep my cuticles in great shape. I used to have trouble in the winter with my skin cracking at the corners of my nails, but not anymore. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im suprised by the amount of this...I thought it was going to be like size of a lip balm. Its the same size as the face moisturizers. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. Im not too sold on the smell though. Its not like the Lemon Custard smell as most described it. Mine is more plasticy smelling.

It makes your hands,feet and cuticles feel wonderful though. I mix mine with a bit of Ocean Salt for a creamy, exfoliating hand/foot treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was surprised to see that there's quite a big amound of it. I'm wondering if I'm going to use all if it before the expiration date. I like the lemony smell and the yellow colour of this product. It works good on dry patches, but it doesn't repair my extremely dry cuticles completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ripedwings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love this! Very strong scent but cirtrus-y. I use this on my feet and it works great! I had a sample of this before and the texture was fluffy. Then I got the real thing in the jar and it was fluffy. I prefer it fluffy, lol. This is pricey, but if it works for you, it's so worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Picked a sample back a week ago...I got the full size today.

This is an amazing product for your cuticles!! :) Keeps them hydrated and not dry. A bit greasy at first but once you rub them in, it's great!! :)

Lemon scent not TOO overpowering...but I got used to it :)