Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 6/29/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't rave about this stuff enough. I started off by using Talika Lipocils and of course couldn't afford $38 when it ran out so I asked in the m/u board and ended up buying this for $4 at Rite-Aide. I'm so glad I did because my lashes look amazing. I'm buying my mother one this week ;) There are pics of my lashes in my profile (w/ Hypnose mascara too). Note that I didn't really notice a difference for about a month, and I only use it at bedtime. Try it!

on 6/27/2007 9:28:00 AM

Amazing stuff. I finally tracked this down at my local Wholesale Beauty Supply (I don't have a CVS or Rite Aid nearby, and Walgreens doesn't carry it). After a year of faithfully using Full and Soft waterproof mascara, my lashes were really brittle and sparse. I used to have bambi lashes so this was more than a little upsetting (in retrospect, why the hell did I stick with that damn mascara for so long?!?!). I also have a tendency to overpluck so my eyebrows were a little thin on the ends. I was not expecting miracles, but after only two weeks of nightly use, my lashes are crazy! They are definitely longer, but also much thicker, and new ones are coming in quickly. I just need a sweep of Cover Girl Super Thick Lash (new HG) and it looks like I'm wearing falsies. My brows are doing great as well. I still have to fill them a bit, but I'm happy with the results so far. I'm going back to WBS and cleaning out their stock of this wonder product. continued >>

on 6/25/2007 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

With regular use [every night before bed] for a couple of months, my lashes are definetly longer. I love this stuff.

Ok it works! Where I noticed the improvement most was in the THICKNESS/AMMOUNT of my lashes, not so much in the length. After a month, I think it has added a bit of length, but the HUGE difference is how many NEW lashes have grown in! TONS! Before I had like 5 lashes on my bottom lashline, now my bottom lashline looks like my top used to (decent) and my top lashes look so plentiful! I can definitely see the difference in my lashes when I put mascara on and when I take closeup eye photos.... ya know how sometimes you have 'good lash days' and they curl really well, and mascara goes on evenly and they look great? I have so many of those now thanks to this stuff! I guess proof that it does make them grow is that I have ONE random bottom lash that is seriously touching the top of my cheekbone, and for me this is CRAZY because I have blah short sparse lashes.

Here is how I used it, in case you're interested:
I bought it on Ebay for $7 shipped (not too bad). It has the same wand as a typical mascara. I put a TON on clean eyes at bedtime every night, tops and bottoms, the same way I would apply normal mascara. Sometimes for extra, or if I was feeling lazy, I would rub off the wand onto my finger, and just smear my finger over my closed lid. This works too. I'd say it took about 2 weeks to SEE results.

If you get a bit rubbed in your eye, it doesnt hurt and is fine. BUT if you get a GLOB in your eye, which I did once while rubbing it on with my finger, you will feel like youre going to go blind. It STINGS and you cant open your eye until you wash it out with water.

I've used this LIBERALLY every night for a month, and my tube is clearly half gone. I will repurchase!

on 6/16/2007 9:32:00 AM

After months of debating and searching, I finally ordered a couple tubes off drugstore.com. I've only been using it for one week, but I can see a difference! I use it as a mascara primer and a night treatment. My lashes look so long with mascara on that I find myself applying fewer coats because I simply don't need to pile on mascara anymore. It's hard for me to decide if my eyelashes look longer with no mascara on, but I wear mascara daily and my eyelashes have never looked more amazing. I'm addicted to this stuff!

on 6/9/2007 8:24:00 PM

One word: Superb!! This product is amazing, it really works on my eyelashes it is truly worth trying! It has worked for me I am so absolutely impressed!!

This did make my lashes and brows feel better conditioned. But as for noticeably lengthening the lashes? ....not so much. My tube started developing an odor and a sludgy appearance after about two weeks. This seems to be a not uncommon problem based on previous reviews. I don't know if it's still safe to use on my eyes, but I would rather not take the chance.

on 6/6/2007 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For reference I'm reviewing after using this item for 1 & half months on brows, every night.
No mistakes here: it says "Brow & Lash Growth Accelarator"; this being said, you won't see hair growing in places it never existed or from where it has disappeared!
But as far as accelarating my brow hair growth i have to say yes, noticeably! I'm guessing the growth rythm may have been the double during this period, not bad!
But the downside is that only after a week the texture went yuck and thick and i don't like the scent either, like salty medicine.
Will re-purchase and keep using.

on 6/4/2007 11:27:00 PM

I love this as a lash/brow conditioner... I don't think it makes anything grow but it sure as heck keeps things from breaking as much as they would without it. This in conjunction with using EVOO as a makeup remover has my lashes looking better than they EVER have. Watch out for this turning bad quickly, unfortunately. It is also kind of hard to find, only one Rite-aid in my city has it, apparently.

on 6/1/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

3 weeks of using this twice a day and my eyelashes are definately much longer. They look really good with just a bit of eyeliner at the roots and then curled, and I have found I can go without mascara if I want. This also makes lashes hold a curl really well! I would have liked my lashes to have grown a bit thicker too, but the overall improvement has been reallly good! So cheap as well, I would definately recommend!

Top Rated Ardell Products