Estee Lauder Beautiful

3.4

on 8/4/2003 6:07:00 PM

Too sweet, too strong, and boring in its intensely floral "bowl you over with the heart notes" composition. I put this on recently and got a headache.

Unfortunately, this is one that many women still love, so it's not a good choice for anyone wanting a signature scent.

I wish they'd update the packaging; it's very, very 1980s.

on 7/19/2003 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sweet and strong but lovely if used sparingly

on 7/8/2003 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have always liked this fragrance.
It smells nice on me, blends well with my chemistry, but a little goes a long way with scent. I like the lotion too.

on 5/15/2003 7:35:00 PM

A very solid, heavy floral, can be overpowering but does smell nice in small doses. I actually like one spritz of this in a room, but not directly on me.

on 5/15/2003 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wore this perfume a few years ago and I really liked it. There's not much I need to say... it's a beautiful perfume... hence the name.

I wore this on my wedding day 15 years ago and whenever I smell it I think of that happy, gorgeous sunny day in May. It is flowery and feminine; use a light touch because it is strong. I think it's a very romantic and evocative scent and perfect for the spring/summer bride.

on 4/13/2003 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice scent, but is overpowering when you first put it on. Once it has been on for little while and has settled into the body's chemistry a bit, it smells nice.

on 2/21/2003 3:51:00 PM

I received this recently as a gift from my grandmother, who apparently remembered that I wore it during college. After politely spritzing a bit in front of my grandmother, I went home and SCRUBBED it off. Uggh, I can't believe I used to wear this. Way too strong and flowery for me now.

I really used to like this when it first came out 15 years ago. It didn't seem quite as intense and floral then as it does now. A little teensy spritz lasts all day. It is easy to overdo it. I only wear it now once in a great while. A so-so perfume.

on 2/16/2003 3:12:00 AM

YECK!!! Several words come to my mind..."Beautiful" is not one of them PS: Chineseopera you are awesome! :)

Popular Fragrances