Estee Lauder Beautiful

3.4

on 7/19/2003 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sweet and strong but lovely if used sparingly

on 7/8/2003 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have always liked this fragrance.
It smells nice on me, blends well with my chemistry, but a little goes a long way with scent. I like the lotion too.

on 5/15/2003 7:35:00 PM

A very solid, heavy floral, can be overpowering but does smell nice in small doses. I actually like one spritz of this in a room, but not directly on me.

on 5/15/2003 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wore this perfume a few years ago and I really liked it. There's not much I need to say... it's a beautiful perfume... hence the name.

I wore this on my wedding day 15 years ago and whenever I smell it I think of that happy, gorgeous sunny day in May. It is flowery and feminine; use a light touch because it is strong. I think it's a very romantic and evocative scent and perfect for the spring/summer bride.

on 4/13/2003 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice scent, but is overpowering when you first put it on. Once it has been on for little while and has settled into the body's chemistry a bit, it smells nice.

on 2/21/2003 3:51:00 PM

I received this recently as a gift from my grandmother, who apparently remembered that I wore it during college. After politely spritzing a bit in front of my grandmother, I went home and SCRUBBED it off. Uggh, I can't believe I used to wear this. Way too strong and flowery for me now.

I really used to like this when it first came out 15 years ago. It didn't seem quite as intense and floral then as it does now. A little teensy spritz lasts all day. It is easy to overdo it. I only wear it now once in a great while. A so-so perfume.

on 2/16/2003 3:12:00 AM

YECK!!! Several words come to my mind..."Beautiful" is not one of them PS: Chineseopera you are awesome! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ugh... this is terrible. while i was searching for a fragrance for my wedding, i stumbled upon this... i smelled it on the card, it was ok... i bought it because my dh said it smelled nice... i care what my sweetie thinks and at the time i had no qualms with it, so i bought it. i walked out into the mall, took it out, sprayed some on my wrist, walked around, walked back into the store and returned it. not for me. very heavy, very cloying, very mature. it would have ruined my day :P

Popular Fragrances