Estee Lauder Beautiful

3.4

I thought it smelled kind of old-fashioned, but surprisingly the hub liked it and commented on it. he never comments on the many perfumes i wear. so even though it's not my fave, i would wear it for him, i certainly don't hate it.UPDATE: yes i do. Got rid of it. sorry, honey!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What magsdom said is exactly how I feel about it.

Too sweet, too strong, and boring in its intensely floral "bowl you over with the heart notes" composition. I put this on recently and got a headache.

Unfortunately, this is one that many women still love, so it's not a good choice for anyone wanting a signature scent.

I wish they'd update the packaging; it's very, very 1980s.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sweet and strong but lovely if used sparingly

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have always liked this fragrance.
It smells nice on me, blends well with my chemistry, but a little goes a long way with scent. I like the lotion too.

A very solid, heavy floral, can be overpowering but does smell nice in small doses. I actually like one spritz of this in a room, but not directly on me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wore this perfume a few years ago and I really liked it. There's not much I need to say... it's a beautiful perfume... hence the name.

I wore this on my wedding day 15 years ago and whenever I smell it I think of that happy, gorgeous sunny day in May. It is flowery and feminine; use a light touch because it is strong. I think it's a very romantic and evocative scent and perfect for the spring/summer bride.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice scent, but is overpowering when you first put it on. Once it has been on for little while and has settled into the body's chemistry a bit, it smells nice.

I received this recently as a gift from my grandmother, who apparently remembered that I wore it during college. After politely spritzing a bit in front of my grandmother, I went home and SCRUBBED it off. Uggh, I can't believe I used to wear this. Way too strong and flowery for me now.

Popular Fragrances