July 25, 2014 | 1984 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by josiegirl5928

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wore this on my wedding day 15 years ago and whenever I smell it I think of that happy, gorgeous sunny day in May. It is flowery and feminine; use a light touch because it is strong. I think it's a very romantic and evocative scent and perfect for the spring/summer bride.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice scent, but is overpowering when you first put it on. Once it has been on for little while and has settled into the body's chemistry a bit, it smells nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2003 3:51:00 PM More reviews by thulegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this recently as a gift from my grandmother, who apparently remembered that I wore it during college. After politely spritzing a bit in front of my grandmother, I went home and SCRUBBED it off. Uggh, I can't believe I used to wear this. Way too strong and flowery for me now.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2003 2:18:00 PM More reviews by October4bride

I really used to like this when it first came out 15 years ago. It didn't seem quite as intense and floral then as it does now. A little teensy spritz lasts all day. It is easy to overdo it. I only wear it now once in a great while. A so-so perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2003 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YECK!!! Several words come to my mind..."Beautiful" is not one of them PS: Chineseopera you are awesome! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh... this is terrible. while i was searching for a fragrance for my wedding, i stumbled upon this... i smelled it on the card, it was ok... i bought it because my dh said it smelled nice... i care what my sweetie thinks and at the time i had no qualms with it, so i bought it. i walked out into the mall, took it out, sprayed some on my wrist, walked around, walked back into the store and returned it. not for me. very heavy, very cloying, very mature. it would have ruined my day :P

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2002 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Candy_Cane

Hairspray. Try Beautiful Sheer, it's a vast improvement over this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2002 5:56:00 PM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only difference between this stuff and Aquanet is the holding power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful is such a lovely scent, and it has amazing staying power. It was my mom's signature for years, and I remember her coming home from work smelling as gorgeous as when she left. I have worn it at times too, but at the moment I'm am playing with other scents. It's floral, feminine and bold - a true classic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 7:43:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Beautiful is a heavy florally very feminine fragrance. I like it, but it should be used in moderation.