September 2, 2014 | 1411 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Humid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

Absolutely fabulous, deep emerald color! The color is amazing and the texture is smooth and workable, with shimmer. I love wearing Humid paired with Golden Olive pigment and Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow. This shade really makes my dark brown eyes pop in a really lovely and flattering way. Humid also looks amazing with its more olive-toned cousins Greensmoke and Sumptuous Olive.I'd definitely repurchase this amazing shadow. Humid is a fabulously deep, shimmery color, in an easy to work with texture. A must-have for night or day. Definite repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by orchidaea13

Coloring: PPP, dark hazel/brown eyes, brunette, neutral cool toned

AAAh this e/s is SO gorgeous! A forest green with shimmer! Looks amazing with gold toned e/s.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 7:01:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

MAC Humid is a nice green, but it's too "green" for me. I'm still searching for a more subtle green e/s, like my favorite green shade in the Clinique Jaded e/s duo. Humid, like Stila Jade, was too bright of a green for me to pull off. I'd like something that's a bit more smoky and sophisticated and not so "bright". This shadow like other Mac shadows I've tried is pigmented and soft, but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by 245am

this eyeshadow is so pretty! i've been looking for a nice dark green and finally picked up humid. it looks great dry or wet, although i usually apply it a litle wet so it will stay longer. i like to pair it with shimmermoss lining the top and it's a great combo for day or night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive been wanting this shadow for a while, so i was so glad to see it in the Adorn Crystal Palette! Humid is a gorgeous shimmery medium green, and looks great whe paired with almost anything (especially the other shades in the Crystal palette!). So glad i got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Artchild

I love this beautiful irridescent green. I have been eyeing it for a while, I am so glad I finally purchased!! Beautiful on my Nw43!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ledonatella

Very very pretty forest green shadow from MAC. Has the perfect frost formula, plenty of shine and is just so nice on my very dark brown eyes and LLL NC20 skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just your classic green shadow, basically. Looks nice over chartru paint, and used with greensmoke e/s. Not really a necessity eyeshadow, but nice to have anyway. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Could there be a better green out there than Humid e/s? I think not! A beautiful deeper green with shimmer and high wearability. Goes on smoothly and has a great lasting factor! I received this in the Adorn Holiday Crystal Eye Palette and you can bet your happy tail Iíll be buying the full-sized pan when I run out. This is an absolute staple for anyone who loves wearable greens!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice shadow. It's a gorgeous, deep forest green with shimmer. Good as a liner, wash or crease colour. It goes well with browns, plums and of course, greens. Highly recommended for brown and hazel eyes. I can't see it doing much for blue or green eyes. I would buy again.