Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 1/5/2002 7:40:00 PM

This is one of those fragrances that I initially liked but ended up not working on my skin. It turned on me and it was not a good thing but I'm sure it would be great on others.

on 12/15/2001 3:40:00 AM

This is a nice fragrance but completely un-wearable. This gives me and the people around me a complete headache & a very woozy feeling. Do not recommend.

on 11/30/2001 6:47:00 PM

I was really hoping to like this fragrance. It smells like apples and grass on me. The only plus about this was that her bottles are so pretty and femine. I dont understand what all the fuss is about with this.

on 11/18/2001 7:14:00 PM

I know this fragrance had gotten tons of raves, but I just hate it! I hate her entire line. When I get to NM I always check them out again, because I am sure I must be insane, but again I can't stand any of her scents. The all seem very outdated.

on 11/17/2001 11:41:00 PM

Eeh, this is the worst perfume I have ever smelled. Maybe the bottle I got in a swap was bad, but it smelled like rotten pears. I so wanted to love this, but unfortunately I hated it. And come to think of it, the tester at Jacobson's smelled just the same, so I don't think I got a bad bottle, just a nasty scent to me.

on 11/16/2001 7:12:00 PM

This is a great scent for summer. It's a mild complexity fruity green scent. It smells like ripe pears and peaches with a powdery edge to it. Very light and feminine. The prices are outrageous though! Available at Sephora.com

on 11/15/2001 10:07:00 AM

I'm generally an Annick Goutal fan, but this at first smelled like lawn clippings and sweeties on me, and then dried down to a burnt-sugar note reminiscent of CSP Vanille Abricot. So it may appeal to those who like that particular scent, but for me I'm afraid it did nothing.

on 11/11/2001 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Lovely when first sprayed, but
the drydown did not work for me
at all. YMMV.

on 10/10/2001 10:48:00 PM

I'm undecided on this one... i usually pick it up to try on me in the stores and sometimes I'll think it's wonderful light fruity scent without being 'childish'. Other time it seems it's the true strawberry shortcake doll smell: childish, plastic and fake. I'm not certain if it's my body chemistry but it changes a lot on my friends as well. I must admit that the price is quite high for something this size but there are a lot of raves. I guess that's the reason why.

on 9/9/2001 7:38:00 PM

I don't know about the price and packaging because a very nice swapper made me a sample of this. I love it! I definitely detect the pear, peach, vanilla, and grass. It reminds me of going to birthday parties in fancy dresses as a child. Sweet, light, and sort of sunny. Very pleasing. A sort of young impression, but not like Givenchy tartine et chocolate or the Bvlgari scent. Lovely.

Popular Fragrances