The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have had this for a long time but been applying it wrongly. Now that I apply it directly onto the spot / zit, it actually really works! It takes only 1 or 2 days to heal and I dont end up with a blemished chin during PMS and post-period. Only wish I had discovered this sooner and didnt waste all that money on ineffective blemish crap. Only complaint is the bottle design, not as user friendly as it should be.

on 5/13/2006 1:22:00 PM

Was with a friend who work for BodyShop so hence the 50% discount and tried quite a few thing from BodyShop. This is one of them. Absolutely did nothing to my acne face though it did say and the SA did say it will help but it did nothing only dry out my face. If u want a gd tea tree oil, try Thursday Plantation, it's better because it's 100% pure not like this. Never repurchase.

on 4/22/2006 11:07:00 PM

i dont know about other ppl but this one works really good to me.

on 1/10/2006 4:59:00 PM

I think I'd better stock up on this because I want to be sure NOT to run out. This stuff feels great on my face and has really helped (along with the rest of TBS Tea Tree Oil line) with controlling my break-outs and leaving my skin glowing and refreshed. I wash, tone and then apply this stuff directly all over. I feel so clean and like I've done something good for my skin (as opposed to tight or dry like with salycylic acid which clears my skin, but leaves it so parched). I would certainly recommend this Tea Tree Oil product and any of the other line to anyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this because I needed something so use overnight to treat my problemed areas. I heard so much about tea tree oil and how it works wonders on drying up acne. Well this does not work at all. The price was so-so. I would not buy this again. I bought this online. I went to an actual The Body Shop store and they used to have real great products. I don't know anymore.

hey guys, you can get tea tree oil from target, walgreen's, albertson's...it's in the drugstore area of each store and it's about ten bucks for a good sized bottle. i heard about using tto from an herbal remedy website and i must say my oily skin can handle it daily if i mix about a pea sized amount with my reg. face wash. be careful applying it straight to the skin as you're supposed to use a carrier oil to mix it with. essential oils aren't designed to be used full strength, so if you decide that's what you want to do with it, gradually increase the amount you use so your skin doesn't misbehave on you. yap. that is all.

on 12/11/2005 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have been buying this product on and off for years.... I use to work for TBS... and this is one of the products I still go back for. I agree with most of the reviewers here.... using the oil before or after the blemish is the best... I use it on my face at night and early morning. I feel the scent is a bit to strong for use under MU. I also like the scrub.

on 11/3/2005 12:34:00 AM

This stuff doesn't work on my pimples. It works on the red blotches they leave behind. I'll have a spot left from a zit for weeks, months even, until I start applying this oil to it every night. In a few days, maybe a week, it is gone. I can't get enough of it, and the bottle is way too small. I need several back up bottles because I get so many blemishes. I've tried pure tea tree oil and it makes my face burn so the Body Shop's dilution is great for me. The price is quite ridiculous, $7 a bottle, but I must have it. HG hands down.

on 9/5/2005 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my HG acne product. excellent disinfectant on popped pimples. popped pimples go down in 2-3 days. also works well on unpopped pimples. however, the glass bottle leaks, which caused a lot of havoc when travelling. this works better than the blemish stick, it's also more sanitary than the stick.

on 8/25/2005 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Seems to dry up my occasional breakout seemingly overnight - at least really decreases it. While I'm not IMPRESSED with it, I can't say anything bad about this product.

Popular Treatments (Face)