The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 11/19/2003 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very good makeup remover!!! Don't get it in your eyes or it may burn... But I still think it's very gentle, quick, and effective... I use this even on my waterproof stuff and hard to remove shadows and liners... it takes them all off with minimum effort... this is remover's a staple...

on 11/19/2003 12:09:00 AM

This product was a big disappointment. It was neither "gentle" nor a "makeup remover." I'm not kidding. It did not perform better than most drugstore brands. I would rather spring the extra 3 dollars for clinique's take the day off remover. (which is WONDERFUL and GENTLE) The most irritating thing (literally) was the stinging sensation in the eyes. You would think they would be able to avoid that since it says on the bottle that it is a "gentle eye makeup remover."
I DID NOT like this product.

on 5/30/2003 2:51:00 PM

It worked for quite a few of my friends but it stings my eyes unfortunately! Definitely a no-no for me coz my eyes r sensitive, even when the price is relatively reasonable.

on 2/21/2003 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This works! It gets rid of all my eye makeup -including stubborn waterproof mascara-, and doesn't make eyes red, itchy or sting. It sometimes dries out the skin around my eye but that problem is easily remedied with a lil eye cream. This is a good product that's reasonably priced and does its job well.

on 2/19/2003 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eye makeup remover is very quick & effective. I was wearing water resistant mascara and it took it off in just a few swipes. The solution did get in my eyes so they feel a bit puffy but not irritated. No fragrance to it which is fine with me. It feels non oily when it dries but then the skin around my eyes feel a bit sticky.

on 2/5/2003 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the way this works. It removes all my make-up without irritating my sensitive eyes. PLus, it's not like oil based, so it doesn't turn my face into a big greasepit.I highly recommend this.

on 11/18/2002 12:41:00 AM

Extremely gentle on eyes (important for me as I'm a contact lens wearer) and didn't sting even though some got into my eyes. Removes eye make really well and I even use it to wipe off foundation off my face. A tiny bottle can last a long time as you only need a little each time.

on 2/19/2002 7:00:00 PM

My experience is the same to others, this burnt so bad! I had to go rinse my eyes with water.. WOULD NOT go 50ft near the product anymore =(

on 1/4/2002 11:46:00 AM

This product is supposed to be gentle, but it is not gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It burns and irritates the skin around my eyes. I much prefer Natura Bisse's eye makeup remover, or Origins' well off. This stuff is not for sensitive skin.

on 12/31/2001 10:51:00 PM

Burned and stung my eyes; didn't remove a trace of my light eye makeup.