October 25, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is very quick & effective. I was wearing water resistant mascara and it took it off in just a few swipes. The solution did get in my eyes so they feel a bit puffy but not irritated. No fragrance to it which is fine with me. It feels non oily when it dries but then the skin around my eyes feel a bit sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I love the way this works. It removes all my make-up without irritating my sensitive eyes. PLus, it's not like oil based, so it doesn't turn my face into a big greasepit.I highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 12:41:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Extremely gentle on eyes (important for me as I'm a contact lens wearer) and didn't sting even though some got into my eyes. Removes eye make really well and I even use it to wipe off foundation off my face. A tiny bottle can last a long time as you only need a little each time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

My experience is the same to others, this burnt so bad! I had to go rinse my eyes with water.. WOULD NOT go 50ft near the product anymore =(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2002 11:46:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is supposed to be gentle, but it is not gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It burns and irritates the skin around my eyes. I much prefer Natura Bisse's eye makeup remover, or Origins' well off. This stuff is not for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Burned and stung my eyes; didn't remove a trace of my light eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MelissaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever tried. I've been loyal to Lancome's Bi Facil, but once I tried this, I fell in love. NO greasy feeling and everything comes off!! I wear a lot of eye makeup and this takes it right off...plus it has a cooling feeling to it.