October 1, 2014 | 1909 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jayjay0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover EVER. I was using cover girl eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. It was oily and irritated my eyes if it got in them....and I still had to rub to get the makeup off? Not so with the MK--my eye makeup just came right off...and no eye irritation!

Not really related to the review, but what in the world does HG mean??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great eye makeup remover. The only reason I could see someone having an issue with it, is if they forgot to shake it up before using. The oil sits on the top and would be unpleasant if not properly shaken up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I looove!! this product, it removes the toughest dirtiest eye makeup! it always took me forever to remove my max factor waterproof volume couture mascara, it even hurt but a few swifts of this! gone! my eyelashes are nice and smooth and my eyelids, if it gets inside your eye! no problem, it doesn't hurt nothing and it's not oily it might feel oily but its not oily on your skin, very weird but i like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ARiggs

It does a decent job of getting most of my eye makeup off. The problem I have with this product is I used it right before I put fresh make up on for my wedding photos. I guess I didn't completely rinse it off because my eyes burned so bad I could hardly keep them open for pictures. Needless to say I won't use it again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover. I've been using this for a year now and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my eyes, does not sting or burn, does not smell funny either! It makes my eye area feeling nice and soft afterwards. I love this stuff. Gets everything off for me. Highly recommend this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lapome

THE REASON: I usually don't wear mu, just mascara and eyeliner, but I still need to remove them before going to bed, right?
THE PRODUCT: Pink, two phase liquid in a standard bottle (not bad, not wonderful) that delivers the right amount of product. Somewhat expensive; I pay 130 mexican pesos for a bottle which is about my top price for such a product.
THE RESULTS: I have been using this for about two years now, not because it is wonderful, just because I have been lazy about looking for another product. This is an average remover, imho. Removes eyeshadow allright, mascara (even if not waterproof) takes some more effort... forget about one swipe... i need to rub (very carefully) for a while for it to remove most of the mascara and eye liner. I find this is true for all eye makeup removers I have used over the years, so I am not blaming MK for it. After removing eye makeup I always wash my face with sweet almond oil and remove with a damp cotton pad... so I can't really comment on how the residue feels on the skin. I have definitely not observed puffiness or redness after using this product. In case anyone is interested I have used this with l'Oreal Lash Architect, Maybelline Lash Designer and Cover Girl Volume Exact; Lash Architect was the easiest to remove imo.
THE INGREDIENT LIST (in Spansih, as listed on the box sold in Mexico): Agua, Ciclotetrasiloxano, Isohexadecano, Ciclopentasiloxano, Ciclohexasiloxano, Hexilenglicol, Cloruro de sodio, Alcohol bencilico, Imidazolidinil urea, Fosfato de potasio, Fosfato dipotasico, EDTA disodico, Poloxamero 184, Cloruro de benzalconio.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

I love this eye makeup remover! it easily removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by saartjesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took my eye makeup off, that is to be sure. However, it made my eyes feel super greasy and oily, and when I woke up in the morning I had raccoon eyes from the mascara and eyeliner this failed to remove. Le sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this does leave my eyelids and surrounding area a bit oily. It does remove everything however I feel like it takes a lot of product to do so. It was also non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by crazycatwoman

After reading all the raving reviews on here I decided to give this one a go - MUA has really been an amazing tool for finding new products, however this one disappointed me just a little.
OK, this eye makeup remover is good, there is no question about it. But for the amount you get, and the price, I don't think it is more than an average product. It didn't remove all my makeup in one gentle swipe - no eye makeup remover has ever done that, it takes a couple of generous squirts for each eye, and I always rinse over my eyes with cleanser afterwards to make sure there is no black residue left under eyes.
If this product was cheaper I would probably re-purchase. However it's around 8, and I can only get it on eBay, so... I won't be buying it again.