April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I got this cleanser because the orange color caught my attention in the first place *lol*, and also because I've tried other Clean & Clear products in the past w/ satisfaction. So I went ahead and bought this. I've been using it for two weeks now, every morning in the shower, and I'm very pleased with its performance, really. I like the citrusy smell, it leaves my skin clean, very soft and refreshed, not drying/ tight at all, just ready to receive my other face treatments. Plus, it contains vitamin C and ginseng. I don't know if it removes make-up or not, because I bought it to use it as what it is --a morning cleanser :-P (I have other products that I use at P.M.) Definitely I'll keep buying this, it's great for my 30 year old, combo/oily skin. Two thumbs up from me! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: 3 - I noticed I've been getting some small zits even while I've been using this. I have to say even if I slather it all over my face & massage it in, it doesn't feel like it cleans deep down, like it's just absorbing oil from the outside layer of my face. So I'm gonna be trying a new cleanser after using this bottle. (I have Shine-Control green one too, seems like it does more work).
Price: 5 - It's in the 10$ range so that's how much I'd usually pay for a cleanser, just wish it cleared my face more.
Packaging quality: 5 - It's cute isn't it? The little beads and colours. Plus the pump is cool cuz it closes when you put it on side.
-- No I will not buy this product again. Even if it hasn't made me breakout, I haven't noticed drastic changes from using this cleanser & that's what I want.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by crystalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked the smell of this! It was too harsh on my skin and made it extra extra dry but I did feel very clean, refreshed and awake after using it! Will not be repurchasing because of the harshness :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

Ugh.
It made My face
red
Itchy
MORE oily throughout the day
it smelt like, some zesty rotton trees?
Idk, I dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2008 2:26:00 AM More reviews by spiffytiffi912

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my face inflamed and I had a very bad allergic reaction to this. I have very sensitive skin on my face, so Clean and Clear, Biore, and Neutrogena have always been my staples. I've been told by my doctor that my face is very 'young' (even though I'm in my 20s) and can't take a lot of the chemicals in 'adult' face washes, which is why I always break out with brands like Olay. However, this has been the one Clean and Clear product that also produced a bad reaction.
I bought a little travel sized bottle from Target for my trip to Greece, figuring I could try out a new product (I LOVE trying out new products!) and wake up refreshed since we'd be going on a tour and getting up early everyday. Nope. First night, I used it and I could already feel my face heating up and tingling. I prayed it was the "morning burst" part of the cleanser but it was an allergic reaction.
I'll continue using my other Clean and Clear products, but I'm steering clear of this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by jennee09

I may be allergic to some ingredient in here. I break out when I use this. I am pretty persistent and give products (and people) benefit of the doubt and tried it on 3 different times with time in between. I don't know what it is with me and the morning burst products.. we just can't get along.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

The smell is really nice and I like how it is oil-free. Hasn't lead to any breakouts yet and it doesn't dry my face out either. Pretty good facial cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this!! The scent is very citrusy. It really does wake you up its great. Leaves the skin looking radiant. The bottle is huge too so it lasts ages.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by stmcdm

I love the smell, the beads, the amount you get, and the fact that it really does seem to get me going in the morning. I can't use it daily though because it's really drying for me. (I actually have oily skin too)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lyri

I've been using this product for a while, and it's the first facial cleanser that doesn't wind up giving me more breakouts. Usually, a cleanser works on me wonderfully for two weeks, and then BAM, huge pimple. This hasn't happened with this product.

I like that it really does wake me up and brighten my face. I use it in the morning, and also right before going out at night with friends or on a date. It makes me feel and look more awake.

It doesn't over-clean or over-dry my skin.

I think the packaging is great. I think pumps are easier to keep clean, and it dispenses just the right amount of product. It also locks, and I've traveled with it a few times and had no spills.

I gave it a four, because I do wish that it was more deep cleansing and minimized my pores, but you can't ask for a miracle on a budget. I'm happy enough. Have bought more than once, and will buy again.