October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hallonchris182

orange pump bottle smells like oranges,lemon kinda sweet very nice smell ,has small bursting? beads, beads really didnt burst i noticed that when u foam it up with water n then massage it with ur hands to ur face it melts or dissolves onto ur skin got rid most of my pimples thats what i lovedd didnt really wake me up but left skin feeling fresh had to stop using it cuz it dried up my skin after a while but was great while it lasted. i recommend it to pple that have not so dry skin like mine ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by loveitxoxoxo

DESCRIPTION OF MY SKIN: combination (oily t-zone), acne prone, somewhat sensitive to products containing alcohol, some blackheads (barely noticable).

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is what I would call an average product, not good, yet, not bad. There's nothing really special about this. I mean, the orange-ish scent is just heavenly and invigorating..in the morning when you don't have that I really wanna go to sleep feeling just to be fully awake because of the scent "woke you up". I also don't like that this tingles on my skin, because contrary to the popular myth, tingling doesn't mean that it's helping your skin, it just probably mean that it's irritating your skin. The bursting beads didn't really do anything either, they break or "smush" when you are rubbing this product on your skin, but they supposedly should contain vitamins. I like that this lathers and foams up well though, however, it's pretty hard to wash off, if it's not foamed up on your skin, so I pretty much have to..lol.

PACKAGE DETAIL: It comes in an 8 fl oz pump bottle with an orange lid and clear gel with little orange and yellow "bursting beads" floating inside, and no they do not get stuck in there. On the front of the bottle, it claims that it:

- Wakes you up
- Rinses clean
- With Vitamin C and Ginseng
And on the back it says:
- Won't clog pores
- Hypoallergenic

INGREDIENTS: Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides, Lactose, Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Red 30, Sodium, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide,Talc, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Water, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract

I won't repurchase this product even though it didn't do any bad to my skin because: 1) I'm trying to go organic; I'm looking at Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleansing Milk 2) I want my cleansers to not irritate my skin and be gentle

** If this does irritate your skin or you just don't like it, you could probably just use it as soap for your hands, I mean, I'll probably be doing that if I get really bored with this product..lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this stuff!It actually wakes me up and it is the best smelling face cleanser out there!I have very oily skin and this helps out alot!I love the bursting beads and it washes off great with no sticky residue.I also like that it does not dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by jmar8176

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the way this cleanser smells and I had been using for 3 weeks with no problems. The other day I noticed that I had these red little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I know it isn't anything else because the only thing thats changed is my cleanser. I like the pump and the fact that it's cheap but sadly I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by mindysaephanh

this product is consider ok b.c it does clean my face and it does make my face feel fresh. it feels like the clinique cleanser. the only con about this is, it doesnt help my acne at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lipglosslover023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok this stuff is nothing great at all. It dosnt wake you up. You would get the effect if you smelled orange juice *lol*. This cleanser dried out my skin and it was really hard to remove. I suggest you use it in the shower so you dont make a huge mess with water. You need alot of water to remove it. And then after that it leaves your skin sticky and nasty. Trust me do not buy this !! Find a better cleanser like one from olay. this stuff suckss

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first used it, I was so excited. After I used it, I actually felt awake! The bursting beads were so cool, but there wasn't a huge tingle or anything like that.

I have dry skin, but I heard this was aimed for all skin types, big mistake! I got an irritating rash all over my face that lasted for a few days. It sucked that I reacted to it. So only buy this product if you have oily skin, or it will wipe out your entire natural oils of your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by snoozywoozycruzy

I love the way it leaves my skin feeling all refreashed and clean and it smells really good too and the reason i got it was because it caught my eye the bottle was bright and pretty lol overall i love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I got this cleanser because the orange color caught my attention in the first place *lol*, and also because I've tried other Clean & Clear products in the past w/ satisfaction. So I went ahead and bought this. I've been using it for two weeks now, every morning in the shower, and I'm very pleased with its performance, really. I like the citrusy smell, it leaves my skin clean, very soft and refreshed, not drying/ tight at all, just ready to receive my other face treatments. Plus, it contains vitamin C and ginseng. I don't know if it removes make-up or not, because I bought it to use it as what it is --a morning cleanser :-P (I have other products that I use at P.M.) Definitely I'll keep buying this, it's great for my 30 year old, combo/oily skin. Two thumbs up from me! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: 3 - I noticed I've been getting some small zits even while I've been using this. I have to say even if I slather it all over my face & massage it in, it doesn't feel like it cleans deep down, like it's just absorbing oil from the outside layer of my face. So I'm gonna be trying a new cleanser after using this bottle. (I have Shine-Control green one too, seems like it does more work).
Price: 5 - It's in the 10$ range so that's how much I'd usually pay for a cleanser, just wish it cleared my face more.
Packaging quality: 5 - It's cute isn't it? The little beads and colours. Plus the pump is cool cuz it closes when you put it on side.
-- No I will not buy this product again. Even if it hasn't made me breakout, I haven't noticed drastic changes from using this cleanser & that's what I want.