October 30, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:43:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeshadow paired with strip. I wear on under my eyebrow as a highlighter and put it on my creases then I wear strip on my lid. It's a really pretty peachy, champange-y color! Easy to go on and it has a very nice wash of color. Doesn't budge until I take it off with makeup remover. I am deff. buying some more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great as a highlighter, but not too impressed. Looks really good on blue eyes, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The texture is nice and it looks great on me! I think it looks like a slightly more pigmented dupe of MACs Deckchair Pigment. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hail_to_the_pharaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would absolutely buy this again and again. Its one of my holy grails, something that I reach for whenever I need a lid color without too much attention being brought to myself :) Its got a good amount of shimmer, and is a mid-tone taupey shade with just a hint of pink. Really great for PPPs but I have used this before on almost every skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

This is a beautiful color--pale pink, with a hint of gold. I knocked off a lippie because it's a bit too pale for me, but it still works as a highlighter. The texture, like all the non-glittery UD e/s, is fantastic...and I would repurchase when I run out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stays put, which is a miracle on me, tho my skin is not especially oily. It does not irritate my eyelids, which is a major achievement, because while I love eyeshadow, lots of times it irritates my eyes. The color has been described well by other MUA-ers. Goes wonderfully with my warm light olive skintone. A neutral shadow I can actually get exited about. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Shavwi

My all-time favorite eyeshadow, a light shimmery champagne color, it is the perfect daytime look, and highlights very nicely. Looks gorgeous in the iner corners of eyes to brighten them up. So soft and blendable, and lasts forever, even before me and my super oily eyelids discovered Urban Decay's Primer Potion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Krazybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay accurately describes Sin as a light shimmering champagne. It is very close to my skintone and makes my eyelids shine with natural champagne luminosity. I think of this e/s as a YLBB (your lids but better) shade. Sin is my HG champagne e/s thanks to its great texture and pigmentation . This also reminds me of MAC Goldenaire pigment and Clinique Lucky Penny e/s but Sin is less pink. My skintone is NC25 leaning neutral, and I have brown hair and brown eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by LunaY

This color is amazing. It looks more pink in the pan that it is on me, so it's kind of a pale pink gold (GGG, brown eyes). I love it as a highlighter, an all over lid color, or packed on the inner third of my eye with a darker gold or rose color on the outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by tenderoni

love this color. pinky/peach with just the right amount of gold flecks in it. i use this everyday. =)