December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is basically, for my purposes, Midnight Cowboy without those blasted glitters. I am very happy to have found it! It's a lovely highligher with a refined shimmer and very subtle warm beige/gold tones. An excellent staple shadow for lots of looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The phrase "as ugly as sin" should be changed to "as pretty as Sin" because this eye shadow is beautiful. It's a shimmery peachy champagne - a neutral with a little oomph.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 5:34:00 AM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

I bought Sin because my Sephora was all out of the much venerated, Stillaís Kitten that I wanted to try and some reviewers thought the two were similar. Color-wise, Sin is a shimmery, goldish taupe (Iím a little confused with all these reviews saying it looks pinkish, Sin doesnít look pink in the pan or on my skin at all), itís densely pigmented and is contained in a plastic container fashioned to look like a coin. On my pale with golden undertones skin Sin works well as a highlighter, but I feel a little disappointed that the shade doesnít work miracles for me the way it does for others. One good thing to report, this stuff stays on rather well, I only get a few creases without a primer. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:43:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeshadow paired with strip. I wear on under my eyebrow as a highlighter and put it on my creases then I wear strip on my lid. It's a really pretty peachy, champange-y color! Easy to go on and it has a very nice wash of color. Doesn't budge until I take it off with makeup remover. I am deff. buying some more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great as a highlighter, but not too impressed. Looks really good on blue eyes, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The texture is nice and it looks great on me! I think it looks like a slightly more pigmented dupe of MACs Deckchair Pigment. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hail_to_the_pharaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would absolutely buy this again and again. Its one of my holy grails, something that I reach for whenever I need a lid color without too much attention being brought to myself :) Its got a good amount of shimmer, and is a mid-tone taupey shade with just a hint of pink. Really great for PPPs but I have used this before on almost every skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

This is a beautiful color--pale pink, with a hint of gold. I knocked off a lippie because it's a bit too pale for me, but it still works as a highlighter. The texture, like all the non-glittery UD e/s, is fantastic...and I would repurchase when I run out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stays put, which is a miracle on me, tho my skin is not especially oily. It does not irritate my eyelids, which is a major achievement, because while I love eyeshadow, lots of times it irritates my eyes. The color has been described well by other MUA-ers. Goes wonderfully with my warm light olive skintone. A neutral shadow I can actually get exited about. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Shavwi

My all-time favorite eyeshadow, a light shimmery champagne color, it is the perfect daytime look, and highlights very nicely. Looks gorgeous in the iner corners of eyes to brighten them up. So soft and blendable, and lasts forever, even before me and my super oily eyelids discovered Urban Decay's Primer Potion.