Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I agree with the comparisons to Kitten, and I think I like Sin better. Very eye-brightening. Smooth, pigmented, and the color lasts all day--looking just as good hours later (over UDPP of course). Super versatile and I shade I use often. 1 lippy off for the fallout.

I love using this eyeshadow as a base/highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmer to it. Today I didn't feel like getting all made-up so I just put on a little of this shadow by itself, and it looks great that way too. I just recently started wearing Urban Decay eyeshadows and I've found them to be really high-quality. I strongly recommend wearing their primer potion with their shadows - it really helps the shadow stay put and makes the colors look more intense.

Sin is a yet another lovely eye shadow by Urban Decay. It's very versatile. It's champagne colored, reminds me a little of Stila Kitten e/s. However, Sin is more subdued.

I can see Sin looking good with a lot of different colors, it's great to use as an allover wash too. The texture is very nice, great pigmentation. Very wearable color, a must have for every MUA:er.
I'd definitely repurchase. Sin is one of my favorite eye shadows.

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

really nice versatile color to use as a brow highlighter. feels like butter/velvet and looks really nice under a darker shade to blend with. Doesn't have much color though...but that's fine for a base color. Love this and would buy again!

This is a very pretty champagne-colored eyeshadow that looks awesome both for a neutral look or, if accompanied by loads of black mascara, an evening look. My only gripe with this is that it can be a little bit too unnoticeable sometimes - however, that could be my pale skin's fault. In any which case, it is quite the lovely eyeshadow.

A sheer, neutral light champagne with a pretty, low-key sheen. It's a less pink, much less frosty version of Stila's "Kitten." Love UD's cute little subway token packaging for the singles, and the soft, smooth texture. The pigmentation is not fabulous, but this works well as a simple wash so I don't mind. And thankfully, there are no big silver glitter chunks in this, unlike other UD eyeshadows I've tried in the past. This doesn't knock my socks off, but it's a good neutral at a fair-ish price.

This is fab. I already got Stila Kitten, but this is actually wearable. If Kitten disappointed you, run, don't walk, to Urban Decay and commit yourself to this Sin! (k...that was bad.) Pinky-peachy-champagne-y glimmery goodness. Joy.

I have a lot of make-up. A lot. But for the past year, I keep returning to this e/s. It's the best neutral staple I have ever found. Golden champagne with a tiny hint of peach. Not too frosty, not too sheer. I love it.

This is basically, for my purposes, Midnight Cowboy without those blasted glitters. I am very happy to have found it! It's a lovely highligher with a refined shimmer and very subtle warm beige/gold tones. An excellent staple shadow for lots of looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The phrase "as ugly as sin" should be changed to "as pretty as Sin" because this eye shadow is beautiful. It's a shimmery peachy champagne - a neutral with a little oomph.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products