Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/5/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

really nice versatile color to use as a brow highlighter. feels like butter/velvet and looks really nice under a darker shade to blend with. Doesn't have much color though...but that's fine for a base color. Love this and would buy again!

on 1/11/2007 3:29:00 AM

This is a very pretty champagne-colored eyeshadow that looks awesome both for a neutral look or, if accompanied by loads of black mascara, an evening look. My only gripe with this is that it can be a little bit too unnoticeable sometimes - however, that could be my pale skin's fault. In any which case, it is quite the lovely eyeshadow.

on 1/10/2007 6:48:00 PM

A sheer, neutral light champagne with a pretty, low-key sheen. It's a less pink, much less frosty version of Stila's "Kitten." Love UD's cute little subway token packaging for the singles, and the soft, smooth texture. The pigmentation is not fabulous, but this works well as a simple wash so I don't mind. And thankfully, there are no big silver glitter chunks in this, unlike other UD eyeshadows I've tried in the past. This doesn't knock my socks off, but it's a good neutral at a fair-ish price.

on 1/6/2007 10:21:00 PM

This is fab. I already got Stila Kitten, but this is actually wearable. If Kitten disappointed you, run, don't walk, to Urban Decay and commit yourself to this Sin! (k...that was bad.) Pinky-peachy-champagne-y glimmery goodness. Joy.

on 12/19/2006 4:43:00 PM

I have a lot of make-up. A lot. But for the past year, I keep returning to this e/s. It's the best neutral staple I have ever found. Golden champagne with a tiny hint of peach. Not too frosty, not too sheer. I love it.

This is basically, for my purposes, Midnight Cowboy without those blasted glitters. I am very happy to have found it! It's a lovely highligher with a refined shimmer and very subtle warm beige/gold tones. An excellent staple shadow for lots of looks.

on 10/19/2006 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The phrase "as ugly as sin" should be changed to "as pretty as Sin" because this eye shadow is beautiful. It's a shimmery peachy champagne - a neutral with a little oomph.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Sin because my Sephora was all out of the much venerated, Stillaís Kitten that I wanted to try and some reviewers thought the two were similar. Color-wise, Sin is a shimmery, goldish taupe (Iím a little confused with all these reviews saying it looks pinkish, Sin doesnít look pink in the pan or on my skin at all), itís densely pigmented and is contained in a plastic container fashioned to look like a coin. On my pale with golden undertones skin Sin works well as a highlighter, but I feel a little disappointed that the shade doesnít work miracles for me the way it does for others. One good thing to report, this stuff stays on rather well, I only get a few creases without a primer. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeshadow paired with strip. I wear on under my eyebrow as a highlighter and put it on my creases then I wear strip on my lid. It's a really pretty peachy, champange-y color! Easy to go on and it has a very nice wash of color. Doesn't budge until I take it off with makeup remover. I am deff. buying some more when I run out.

on 8/19/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Works great as a highlighter, but not too impressed. Looks really good on blue eyes, though.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products