Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/6/2007 10:21:00 PM

This is fab. I already got Stila Kitten, but this is actually wearable. If Kitten disappointed you, run, don't walk, to Urban Decay and commit yourself to this Sin! (k...that was bad.) Pinky-peachy-champagne-y glimmery goodness. Joy.

on 12/19/2006 4:43:00 PM

I have a lot of make-up. A lot. But for the past year, I keep returning to this e/s. It's the best neutral staple I have ever found. Golden champagne with a tiny hint of peach. Not too frosty, not too sheer. I love it.

This is basically, for my purposes, Midnight Cowboy without those blasted glitters. I am very happy to have found it! It's a lovely highligher with a refined shimmer and very subtle warm beige/gold tones. An excellent staple shadow for lots of looks.

on 10/19/2006 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The phrase "as ugly as sin" should be changed to "as pretty as Sin" because this eye shadow is beautiful. It's a shimmery peachy champagne - a neutral with a little oomph.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Sin because my Sephora was all out of the much venerated, Stillaís Kitten that I wanted to try and some reviewers thought the two were similar. Color-wise, Sin is a shimmery, goldish taupe (Iím a little confused with all these reviews saying it looks pinkish, Sin doesnít look pink in the pan or on my skin at all), itís densely pigmented and is contained in a plastic container fashioned to look like a coin. On my pale with golden undertones skin Sin works well as a highlighter, but I feel a little disappointed that the shade doesnít work miracles for me the way it does for others. One good thing to report, this stuff stays on rather well, I only get a few creases without a primer. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeshadow paired with strip. I wear on under my eyebrow as a highlighter and put it on my creases then I wear strip on my lid. It's a really pretty peachy, champange-y color! Easy to go on and it has a very nice wash of color. Doesn't budge until I take it off with makeup remover. I am deff. buying some more when I run out.

on 8/19/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Works great as a highlighter, but not too impressed. Looks really good on blue eyes, though.

The texture is nice and it looks great on me! I think it looks like a slightly more pigmented dupe of MACs Deckchair Pigment. Love it.

I would absolutely buy this again and again. Its one of my holy grails, something that I reach for whenever I need a lid color without too much attention being brought to myself :) Its got a good amount of shimmer, and is a mid-tone taupey shade with just a hint of pink. Really great for PPPs but I have used this before on almost every skin tone.

on 5/1/2006 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color--pale pink, with a hint of gold. I knocked off a lippie because it's a bit too pale for me, but it still works as a highlighter. The texture, like all the non-glittery UD e/s, is fantastic...and I would repurchase when I run out

Top Rated Urban Decay Products