August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Sable

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MasaLeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really nice frosty satin like purple. Looks great with Sketch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shadow is going to be one of my new favorite brown. Kind of a bronze-y brown with plum shimmer. Hard to describe but it is a great shimmery neutral for someone like me who has trouble finding a brown that is not too warm or too cool. This is just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 8:58:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

Great e/s for the crease! I'm a LLL and on me it's a nice light greyish/warm mauve but very light and leaves a nice color in the crease. I would say I use this 2-3 times a week. A very good staple e/s for a business professional look or it could be used as a wash and an e/s like sketch or folie in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by stellabell

Great color for my hazel eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by kitty_catalina

I love this color (copper, reddish brown shimmer), in terms of the shade. Unfortunately, it is a very soft eye shadow and shattered easily when my makeup bag fell on the floor (I'm in a wheelchair, so it fell only a short distance). The second one I bought b/c the other one broke was also very soft. From that stand point it just wasn't worth it. It does work great in the crease to intensify a look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

Sable is a pretty shimmery copper. It sometimes looks pink and plum when reflected off light. This e/s is also highly pigmented and very blendable. A new found favorite from MAC.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, this shadow is merely average. It's a light shimmery bronzy brown with pink/plum undertones. Is the e/s version of Artjam Paint (I know, I tried Artjam Paint on one lid and Sable on the other, and they're almost identical, although Artjam has more depth). I hardly wear this and would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Sable is one of my favorite MAC shades. A beautiful shimmery boinzey/brown shade that looks beautiful in a smoky look paired with hush and jest. Last forever, easy to blend, top quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kate8

Like another reviewer said, a very warm, shimmery brown with pink/red undertones---I'd imagine that "warm" or "cool" complexions could wear it equally well, and it makes green or hazel eyes POP! I'm usually uncomfortable making my eyes look dark or smoky, but this is SO pretty! My husband actually did a double-take when he saw my eyes with this on, and he was full of compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:38:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a nice brown frost colour. Its good to use on the brows. I like it over eyeliner as well.