Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

I read really good reviews on this product and wanted to try it out. I tried it and it started to flake. It doesn't apply thin enough either. I haven't seen any reviews that said this eyeliner irritated my eye, but it did. After I put it on it kind of stings. I'm not sure if its because it was my first liquid eyeliner, but i would not recommend this product.

I have this in a dark brown shade. Yes, I have experienced peeling too, but only after sleeping with my makeup on. This liner is the easiest liner I have ever used. The brush is perfect, makes a very even line. I've been using this every day for a few days and I couldn't be happier. It works best on the lid, not so well on the lower lash line.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i loved this eyeliner. :) i used this liner almost everyday and it would last the whole day. it was very easy to apply. i wouldnt have to slightly pull my lids to apply this.

I have trouble making my eye liner stay put throughout the day with those pencil liners so I decided to change over to a liquid liner. The applicator is easy to use and for the first 10 mins it will look great! ....BUT! it started to peel afterward. I also don't like the fact that it has a latex look (probably makes it "waterproof"). I have not tried to see if its "waterproof" because I just couldn't get past the fact that it peels. Now some have said it stays for them, so I guess you can try your luck if you can find it on sale or in a bundle.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG of eyeliners!! I love how easy it is to put on, then if I make a mistake, how easy it is to take off. I rarely have problems with it peeling. I leave the house with a full face of makeup at 6am and do not get back home til 7pm and this lasts the whole day. I feel naked without this amazing eyeliner!! Highly recommend~!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

-Very pigmented-shiny black look instead of flat black

-Does not smear.

- Sooo easy to wash off. Number 1 thing I love about this product! Other liners ive tried spread outwards when cleaning!! >O Leaving residue all around my eyes I then have to clean. This liner wilI not smear around your face nor get in your eyes. It will flake off with the help of tissue and any other eye makeup remover you use. Simple application, simple removal.

-This product is waterproof and I have successfully swam with it. Ive rubbed my eyes with it and still wont budge! The main point: *the longer you wear it the less hold it will have* It still works! :)

-Spending the night out and waking up with it, yea it will begin to flake. staying power is limited.

-The main annoying thing about this product is after a while it begins to clump around the applicator. Its seems ALOT of the eyeliner gunks up around it, so you have to peel it away.

-Also its better to apply BEFORE mascara application. If some liner gets on the lashes, be assured you've already chosen your fate for spider lashes.

-If allowed to dry on lashes it will be fairly hard to remove.

-Reapplying after it has dried is a mistake you will regret. It will crack in those area oddly enough and flake off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This one is terrible. It PEELS. How weird is that? I applied it this afternoon, and later it started peeeling off. I've never had that happen before. Not worth it, even if it's fairly cheap.

This stuff came free as a bonus when I bought Lash Stiletto and it's HORRIBLE! I tried it and words can't explain how bad it is! It basically looks like a shiny piece of tape over your eye and it flakes and peels off. Plus it smells strong. Eww.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This Is my favorite Liquid liner. Actually it's safe to say it's the only liner i use. I've never been a Pencil girl. Liquid has always been my way. It's perfect for the cat eye look. Ultra Thin line to thick and massive. I don't know what's everyone's beef with this product is. I guess when you're use to the Liquid liners it's easier to use. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it's waterproof ability is awesome. if you have ultra ultra oily lids be sure to matte them up before a long day of wear on this product.

I'm not really digging this liner. When it dries it's very glossy. It starts peeling after a few hours and you end up with black rubbery spots on your face. . What's the point in being waterproof? I thought the applicator was okay. I was able to make a pretty straight line. Overall, I would not repurchase.