August 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is the one product from the Vive Smooth-intense line with Nutrileum that I loooove! Smooths my hair and does not weigh it down and make it look funky. I use this daily before I style my hair and it workds great!! Adds shine and smoothing! I will be buying this again! Great deal and one pump is all you need for fine hair, two pumps for longer/thick hair. 3.4 ozs will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great price, smells wonderful and adds just enough slip to my hair without weighing it down. A most excellent product and I definately plan on purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Butterfly1981

Sweet Deal!! Works great on my natural curly hair! Gives incredible shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by inertia

I love this! It makes my dry damaged frizzy straw-hair look like normal hair. Even after dying it again (usually it looks like a nasty rat's nest right after dying), it looks nice. This serum is a wonderful detangler and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. And the packaging is nice, much better than Frizz-Ease.