July 31, 2014 | 986 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lyan

i love love love this serum. it makes combing hair soo easy, and it makes my hair shiny but not weighed down or greasy. it's perfect for rollersetting, blowdrying or just plain and simple airdrying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is the one product from the Vive Smooth-intense line with Nutrileum that I loooove! Smooths my hair and does not weigh it down and make it look funky. I use this daily before I style my hair and it workds great!! Adds shine and smoothing! I will be buying this again! Great deal and one pump is all you need for fine hair, two pumps for longer/thick hair. 3.4 ozs will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great price, smells wonderful and adds just enough slip to my hair without weighing it down. A most excellent product and I definately plan on purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Butterfly1981

Sweet Deal!! Works great on my natural curly hair! Gives incredible shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by inertia

I love this! It makes my dry damaged frizzy straw-hair look like normal hair. Even after dying it again (usually it looks like a nasty rat's nest right after dying), it looks nice. This serum is a wonderful detangler and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. And the packaging is nice, much better than Frizz-Ease.