L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Amazing product -- I used to use Kerastase's Oleo which is basically the same product, HOWEVER, this one is much better in that it smells better and works better and MUCH CHEAPER -- this product combats the frizziness and gives me a great shine -- I even put a bit when my hair is dry and it imparts a radiant shine to my hair.

Thanks for the tip! Love this. (Aveda, Kerastase, Frizz-ease, no more.) **UPDATE**May be preferable for finer hair, a light, non-greasy gloss. For my own(thick, Asian), prefer extra-strength Frizz-ease.

The best you can buy! This stuff is the ultimate. Everyone that struggles with their hair should try this!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Holy cow. This stuff is amazing. Never did I think my super-thick, long, wavy/curly, frizzy, coarse, dry hair could be straight and smooth and shiny. With this, it is. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy. This makes straightening my hair so easy. I stopped straightening my hair long ago because I actually wanted to have a life, and I did not have the time and arm strength to straighten it before this stuff. This serum is so far on the opposite side of the spectrum from the grease fest of Frizz-Ease. I will always have a backup bottle.

I am currently growing my hair out of a relaxer and needed a product that would detangle, smooth and soften my hair.
L'oreals serum did all this and more!!
It left my hair super manageale without a sticky, heavy build-up like other hair serums. And the best part about it was I was able to blow dry my hair without getting these little white balls that I would normally get when using other hair serums.
The scent is wonderfull.
And after blowfrying it makes my hair SWINGAMATIC!! My way of saying swinging automatically.

Wow... this stuff is great! Frizz -ease stinks... i don't think I will ever go back 2 using that. This has a nice smell and it's NOT sticky. Frizz-ease makes your hair look incredible greasy. Will definitley buy again when i run out (which won't be soon because u only need a little bit each time you use it!)

L'Oreal Vive smooth intense serum is the first hair serum i have tried..It comes in an orange bottle with pump and smells good!
I was worried it would be sticky or that it would weigh my hair down but thankfully it made my hair look and feel smooth and soft.Yeah!!

For the most part, my hair does not respond to any products I put in it--it remains the same quite wavy, thick, and frizzy/poufy hair as always. And then I bought this serum, which I now call my Miracle Product. This cheap-o serum ($6 at Target, for 3.4 oz) has smoothed out my hair and significantly reduces frizz (altho not 100%), and doesn't leave my hair greasy or piece-y. But what makes this product so great for me personally is that, when I apply 3 pumps to soaking wet hair, then spray on L'Oreal's Pumping Curls, and blow dry my hair, I get soft, smoothed-out waves--much, much looser than the almost curly waves I have naturally. And having soft, loose waves have been my goal since forever. My wavy hair doesn't wind up stringy or frizzy (which is the usual case).

This is the only hair product that I would stockpile--and I have never, ever wanted to stockpile a product before. This is just a wonderful product that leaves me with ultra soft, smooth, and very loose waves. I highly recommend this product!

Love the orange pump bottle! This is more liquid than, say, Citre Shine serum or Frizz-Eze, so it is less sticky and weighs hair down less. And it's a reasonable price, how can you beat it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Fabulous. I think I may have just found a bargain-basement replacement for my pricey Aveda Brilliant Purefume Emollient. I was also using the serum by Jean-Marc Maniatis from ccbparis, but this serum is a lighter consistency, wonderful for even baby fine hair. Doesn't goop up the hair and leave it piecey and greasy. Just smooths the entire length and leaves a great gloss.

If you curl your hair with rollers, run a bit of this through the curls with your fingers after brushing to gt that wonderful definition and shine back. This is a fraction of the price of my other serums and just as good, if not better. I've been using a sizable amount every day, and the bottle still looks full. Just one pump is good for an entire head of long hair.

Great used on wet or dry hair. This is one product, that if taken off the market, would truly depress me. Love the orange bottle. My only beef is that this doesn't really smooth the flyaways I have from snapped strands, but perhaps it will prevent more of them. Then again, maybe it's just my humid weather to blame! Solid buy. continued >>

Popular Styling Products