September 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this toner is great. soothing, but feels clean, does not overdry me or cause breakouts. i have acne-prone skin with some dry patches,and i use s.acid face wash and/or scrub prior to this, and it helps to make my skin feel healthy and look less red after use. there is no reason not to try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen25

Really like this toner. There are days when I don't use the toner, but notice a difference when I do use it. It makes my skin smoother and helps with my breakouts. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mcarpio

I agree w/several reviewers, this is a really good toner, its not drying and it feels very light and no residue. The problem is the packaging: the bottle does leak when traveling...
UPDATE: I have crushed some generic aspirin in the bottle, and use it in the morning, hey whatever helps...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2007 9:23:00 AM More reviews by RussianBelle007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good toner. I use a cotton ball to apply it to my face. This is a great product for teens.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by queenietcb

This is a really good toner, it is gentle but at the same time cleans your face and does not leave a residue.The only thing I hate about it is the bottle, it always leaks when I travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by medic4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is not the worst toner ever, but certainly not the best. The reason its not the worst is b/c it is alcohol free. It is fare from the best b/c it has fragrence that makes my skin break out with rosacea redness and pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by venezia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is a nice, drugstore product which works well on my dry, sensitive skin. I do like to use a Toner after washing along my jawline and around my nose, as these are the areas where I tend to collect a bit of cleanser residue. This particular Toner works well, and the slight floral fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. A definite re-purchase, many times over; approximately $6.00 per bottle at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by est_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this toner! Has been on countless bottles... It helps to reduce redness caused by pimples and it doesn't sting at all. And it's very affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hepgal13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is still on the market. Fragranced water, at best....in other words, it don't do nothin' at all....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Some think toners are skippable, but toning is a must in my beauty regimen. I've tried quite a lot toners from high end to low end. This simple but effective toner is one of my fav. It's quite gentle and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Although it's gentle, it's still effective at removing any makeup residue. And it doesn't leave any sticky film on my skin like some other alcohol free toners. It has a faint rose scent which doesn't smell too artificial.