July 22, 2014 | 1251 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by queenietcb

This is a really good toner, it is gentle but at the same time cleans your face and does not leave a residue.The only thing I hate about it is the bottle, it always leaks when I travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by medic4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is not the worst toner ever, but certainly not the best. The reason its not the worst is b/c it is alcohol free. It is fare from the best b/c it has fragrence that makes my skin break out with rosacea redness and pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by venezia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is a nice, drugstore product which works well on my dry, sensitive skin. I do like to use a Toner after washing along my jawline and around my nose, as these are the areas where I tend to collect a bit of cleanser residue. This particular Toner works well, and the slight floral fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. A definite re-purchase, many times over; approximately $6.00 per bottle at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by est_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this toner! Has been on countless bottles... It helps to reduce redness caused by pimples and it doesn't sting at all. And it's very affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hepgal13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is still on the market. Fragranced water, at best....in other words, it don't do nothin' at all....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Some think toners are skippable, but toning is a must in my beauty regimen. I've tried quite a lot toners from high end to low end. This simple but effective toner is one of my fav. It's quite gentle and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Although it's gentle, it's still effective at removing any makeup residue. And it doesn't leave any sticky film on my skin like some other alcohol free toners. It has a faint rose scent which doesn't smell too artificial.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ynvmee247

This is a good gentle toner for removing the makeup your cleanser left behind. It's non-drying, smells pleasant, and helps to hydrate skin. I don't know if it's the cotton-pad action, but it also helps to remove dead skin cells and dry flakes. It's probably not the greatest necessity in my skincare routine, but is nevertheless a nice touch. I wouldn't mind buying it again, esp. since there's nothing else like it on drugstore shelves.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by AZsugarpie

I wanted an alcohol free toner that was not drying and looked at numerous brands at all different price levels. I decided on this one and I am very happy with it. A little dab will do you. I never used toners before this because I was under the impression that they were unnecessary. My skin was dull and I had a problem with clogged pores and pimples. After I started using this my skin has never been prettier. I wish I had starting using this stuff 10 years ago! I use it with the Fresh Foaming facewash by Neutrogena. The combo works great together.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by faedreams79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far I've been using this for a week and a half, in conjunction with Neutrogena oil free acne wash cream cleanser and aveeno clear complexion moisturizer. As of right now my face is clearer than I can remember it being in about 14 years. so i like it. Since I haven't been using it very long I'm only giving it 4 lippies. If my skin takes a turn for the better or the worse I'll change my review!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thus far, this is the best toner I've ever used. I have combo skin, therefore I usually use a Cetaphil cleanser, moisturizer and this toner, and my skin has never been more happy. I still have slight break outs, but I have noticed that the acne goes away quicker and that the pimples are significantly smaller than before (have no idea if this has anything to do with it, but I have to wonder). I can use this toner and go without moisturizer at night, which is a miracle for me (been using moisturizer at night since I was 15). Over all, I am very happy with this product!