July 29, 2014 | 1571 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mcarpio

I agree w/several reviewers, this is a really good toner, its not drying and it feels very light and no residue. The problem is the packaging: the bottle does leak when traveling...
UPDATE: I have crushed some generic aspirin in the bottle, and use it in the morning, hey whatever helps...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2007 9:23:00 AM More reviews by RussianBelle007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good toner. I use a cotton ball to apply it to my face. This is a great product for teens.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by queenietcb

This is a really good toner, it is gentle but at the same time cleans your face and does not leave a residue.The only thing I hate about it is the bottle, it always leaks when I travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by medic4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is not the worst toner ever, but certainly not the best. The reason its not the worst is b/c it is alcohol free. It is fare from the best b/c it has fragrence that makes my skin break out with rosacea redness and pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by venezia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is a nice, drugstore product which works well on my dry, sensitive skin. I do like to use a Toner after washing along my jawline and around my nose, as these are the areas where I tend to collect a bit of cleanser residue. This particular Toner works well, and the slight floral fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. A definite re-purchase, many times over; approximately $6.00 per bottle at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by est_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this toner! Has been on countless bottles... It helps to reduce redness caused by pimples and it doesn't sting at all. And it's very affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hepgal13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is still on the market. Fragranced water, at best....in other words, it don't do nothin' at all....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Some think toners are skippable, but toning is a must in my beauty regimen. I've tried quite a lot toners from high end to low end. This simple but effective toner is one of my fav. It's quite gentle and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Although it's gentle, it's still effective at removing any makeup residue. And it doesn't leave any sticky film on my skin like some other alcohol free toners. It has a faint rose scent which doesn't smell too artificial.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ynvmee247

This is a good gentle toner for removing the makeup your cleanser left behind. It's non-drying, smells pleasant, and helps to hydrate skin. I don't know if it's the cotton-pad action, but it also helps to remove dead skin cells and dry flakes. It's probably not the greatest necessity in my skincare routine, but is nevertheless a nice touch. I wouldn't mind buying it again, esp. since there's nothing else like it on drugstore shelves.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by AZsugarpie

I wanted an alcohol free toner that was not drying and looked at numerous brands at all different price levels. I decided on this one and I am very happy with it. A little dab will do you. I never used toners before this because I was under the impression that they were unnecessary. My skin was dull and I had a problem with clogged pores and pimples. After I started using this my skin has never been prettier. I wish I had starting using this stuff 10 years ago! I use it with the Fresh Foaming facewash by Neutrogena. The combo works great together.