April 18, 2014 | 904 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush can be used for multiple things. I use it EVERYDAY, it's simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! It's fantastic! It packs on the colour like no other, but you can also use it for blending or lining the lid. And the best part is that bristles are so soft. This my absolute favourite brush ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by maylias

Best shadow brush I've ever bought, and that's saying a lot, considering I'm really into eyeshadow. Soft, super dence bristles are erfect for packing on color on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiXidnan

Very good brush for putting and packing on color on the eye! I use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people make the statement that this brush can be easily duped...my opinion is that MAC brushes are so good they can't be. I'm not saying that you can't find something that's close, but NOTHING will be an exact dupe. The quality of these brushes are amazing. I tried the Lowe-Cornell one myself...not the same...close, but not the same. I use this brush every single day. It's awesome for packing on color. I can even use it for blending if I need to. It's definitely one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase if I had to, but I think it'll last for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by valeriebelien

Great for putting eyeshadow on your lids, it's easy to apply and the hairs are really strong but still soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This can easily be duped. I don't use it as often as I used to just because I hate that my eyeshadows always stain the white bristles of this brush. I own a few other brushes very similar to this one, but way cheaper. They work just as good. After a while, my 239 brush got flatter and flatter. Some bristles got frizzy. My brush is less soft than it was when I bought it. Definately not a must-have, in my opinion. I like my 217 brush a lot better, in fact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by bublebulle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I had to chose only one eye brush, then I would definitely keep the MAC 239! It packs the color on the lid very well, does not shed, doesn't feel harsh on the skin and is suitable for blending, as well as for applying the e/s on any part of the eye.
This is a definite must-have - I did not find a brush from other brands which would pick up and pack on the color so strongly and nicely.
I already own two 239, and I'm planning to get a third one - I just can't do my makeup without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very best eyeshadow brush. I use it for everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

My favourite Eyeshadow Brush! I love it so much I have purchased another so I don't have to wash as often .. This brush is excellent quality .. does not Shed .. and remains white after each wash (Using MAC brush cleanser). I use this brush to pack colours on to my eyelids everyday and it does a wonderful job...it picks up the right amount of product and distributes it nicely when you 'pat' it on. The black MAC handle has a nice feel to it .. something cheaper brushes lack.