November 23, 2014 | 1982 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This is, by far, the best scrub I have ever tried. I have used this for years and still love it. It makes my oily un-sensative skin instantly smoother. It keeps more pores crystal clear and gives my face a wonderful glow. I highly recommend this for those with oily and stronger skin. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:07:00 AM More reviews by linzmacd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best exfoliant ever! I've been using it for years now and have no plans of ever switching. It leaves my skin completely revitalized, smoothing rough areas and giving my skin a tingly sensation. A wonderful product that I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Pradachica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One tube has lasted me about 5 years but this is my favorite, non irritating scrub. When my skin needs a pick me up, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by gilda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, I'm very oily & need a good strong scrub like this one. Not for combo or dry skin folks. Perfect in the shower every two - three days. I like the mint smell, since I use this in the morning, nice & refreshing. I've used this for about 10 years. Nothing comes close to it, keeps my pores clean and dead skin free!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 3:40:00 AM More reviews by desy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This could be the best scrub for oily skin. It exfoliates well and removes blackheads at all. It makes skin so smooth, bright, and healthy. I only use a little bit for face, and it works wonderfully. It will last forever. Big Thumbs up !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 7:44:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this! It is way too harsh for my face but I use it on my arms and legs in the shower. It makes a wonderful body scrub and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth without being dried out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dont get me wrong. It is a good scrub when I used it, but using the Paula Begoun scrub (Cetaphil mixed with baking soda) is alot more effective and way more economical.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...I don't have fond memories of this scrub. It was way too strong and contains menthol which is irritating. If you must try it, it really is only remotely appropriate for "strong, oily skins", like it says on the Clinique website for this product. All other skintypes, beware!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:22:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This scrub is too rough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2002 8:32:00 AM More reviews by crisco_123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really awesome scrub. It gets rid of all the dead skin cells and helps with blackheads. Both my mom and I have very different skin types and we love it (I have dry/normal and she has sensitive). I simply cannot go without it.