Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 3/10/2003 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is, by far, the best scrub I have ever tried. I have used this for years and still love it. It makes my oily un-sensative skin instantly smoother. It keeps more pores crystal clear and gives my face a wonderful glow. I highly recommend this for those with oily and stronger skin. I will repurchase again and again.

on 1/30/2003 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the best exfoliant ever! I've been using it for years now and have no plans of ever switching. It leaves my skin completely revitalized, smoothing rough areas and giving my skin a tingly sensation. A wonderful product that I highly recommend!

on 1/21/2003 2:49:00 PM

One tube has lasted me about 5 years but this is my favorite, non irritating scrub. When my skin needs a pick me up, this is it.

on 11/14/2002 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Okay, I'm very oily & need a good strong scrub like this one. Not for combo or dry skin folks. Perfect in the shower every two - three days. I like the mint smell, since I use this in the morning, nice & refreshing. I've used this for about 10 years. Nothing comes close to it, keeps my pores clean and dead skin free!

on 11/14/2002 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This could be the best scrub for oily skin. It exfoliates well and removes blackheads at all. It makes skin so smooth, bright, and healthy. I only use a little bit for face, and it works wonderfully. It will last forever. Big Thumbs up !

on 11/10/2002 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this! It is way too harsh for my face but I use it on my arms and legs in the shower. It makes a wonderful body scrub and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth without being dried out.

on 11/10/2002 5:30:00 PM

Dont get me wrong. It is a good scrub when I used it, but using the Paula Begoun scrub (Cetaphil mixed with baking soda) is alot more effective and way more economical.

on 11/10/2002 2:15:00 PM

Hmmm...I don't have fond memories of this scrub. It was way too strong and contains menthol which is irritating. If you must try it, it really is only remotely appropriate for "strong, oily skins", like it says on the Clinique website for this product. All other skintypes, beware!

This scrub is too rough.

on 11/10/2002 8:32:00 AM

This is a really awesome scrub. It gets rid of all the dead skin cells and helps with blackheads. Both my mom and I have very different skin types and we love it (I have dry/normal and she has sensitive). I simply cannot go without it.