Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my skin saviour during winter! My skin became very dehydrated and flaky during the winter months, and Avene Thermal water came to my rescue. I spray this after washing my face, apply serum, moisturiser, and then spray it again. This layering method kept my skin very hydrated and my skin gradually healed. Good to use in summer/humid climates as it can help refresh the skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this last week to replace my MAC fix + and couldn't be happier... this is cheaper, and the mist is so fine! I love it for setting makeup, and as a tonic! I'm not sure if I will buy this again though, because this is a hypertonic water, which means that if you leave it for too long on your skin it will suck the moisture out; since I have dry skin I might go for the Uriage water instead, which is isotonic.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's a must have for me. I use it whenever I need to moisten my skin i.e. before applying certain skin products or to finish off my makeup. I mostly only use a finish powder and if I spray this on it looks like I am not wearing anything. Genious!
I noticed that it also is very neutralizing so I recommend using it after any sort of acid treatment.

I already used this product for 5 days and this is very amazing product for me. I dont need to take my Zensil immediately coz when i spray this water, in 5-10 minutes it help me to reduce the redness and calm the affected area. Thanks god i found this product now. It's also minimize my pores since i have a combination skin, oily at cheek and nose.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this product!! My friend gave me one because she had one extra and I love it! It is so fresh to spray on my face, very good at summer! I use it as a toner and to set my make up. I spray it before I put my foundation and after finishing the entire make up, and my make up lasts very long! It lasts much longer than without spraying it. And when I finish washing my face with cleanser, I also like to spray it on my face as a toner to moisturize.

I got this as a sample, and thought - water, in a can? what is that going to do for me? And although it doesnt change my skin, it definitely helps my redness and irritation. i use it on just red irritated spots when they DO come up on my face, and lately ive had some problems with skin on my body and everything is irritating me, but ive been spraying the Avene and i get instant calming releif (which water doesnt give me) SO, its obviously doing something! Its SO expensive here in Australia though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an impulse buy. I live in a humid climate, so the idea of using this was appealing. It's not cheap, but I wouldn't say it was expensive either.
This was worth every penny though. I love the fresh feelings it gives me. I spray this onto my face whenever I feel like my skin is dehydrated. And it has become my skincare routine to spray this onto my face after cleansing and toning. I spray this to my face and then apply moisturizer while the face is still damp. It feels wonderful, and the skin is really moisturized.
I do want to try other brands such as Vichy and especially La Roche Posay as I am big fan of LRP. But right now I am loving this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I moved to Canada, in the middle of the -20ºC winter, my imperfections-prone skin got very dehydrated. That's when I both an Avéne cream for dry skin and the store had a promotion so they gave me a full kit, including a small box of thermal water.
I've never tried thermal water before, although I heard about it. It calmed down my redness and my sensitive cheeks. Also makes my complexion brighter (maybe because it decreases redness) and more luminous.
It's doesn't make a huge difference, but I would say it is a very nice extra to my skincare routine. Now that the sample bottle is almost done I'm thinking of buying the big one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Spraying mineral water on one's face is a beauty ritual for European ladies. Aside from that, I loved this particular water.

It's a very light and fresh product - I do realize it's "just water" but it's thermal water and it doesn't smell funny (like so many others do) and it's really very soothing and refreshing for dry and sensitive skins.

Particularly, I find it to be just perfect for when your skin is red and irritated but it's too hot to put on a soothing cream.

It's part of my beauty essentials :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its water. In a can. I could pretty much leave my review at that for all the good this product did me. I tried it for 2 months and I saw NO difference whatsoever in my skin. I could have got the same effect by just shooting the shower head at my face or simply washing my face. I'm sorry I think this product is a huge rip off :(

Popular Face Skincare Products